Remember me?

Remember me?

probably heaviest bags on biz :) one minute of silence for numerairines

I'm keeping 2 of them, bought at 0.024 (now 87% loss), just to remind myself to never hold in a clear downtrend with lack of any perspective.

MUH DATA SCIENTISTS

I remember first days when biz was shilling this shitcoin

every second thread you could see this beautiful logo....

.....unfortunately this beautiful logo is fucking nightmere for some anons kek

This coin has been my heaviest loss (in a suppousedly good coin) ever.

this guy got btfo just like me.

to be fair the NMR hype was pretty convincing at the time. the google dev, the A.I. mumbo jumbo. it was a 'right place and right time' coin on the market. no supply/ICO. problem was no one fully understood what a piece of shit it was

that actually scares me because I went heavy on all the coins being shilled rn

I bought at $120. A lot. I don't want to disclose. But it was bad. Lost roughly 60% of my portfolio. Was lucky to sell at $40. Glad I did.

What happened to this coin? Legitimately. Now that the dust has settled, what's the verdict? Is there a future? Was there ever? Any user keeps tabs still with iron hands?

Does NMR have the largest bag holders of any cryptocoin to date?

I still have no clue why people invested in this...look at their "whitepaper" for example, three pages of bullshit.

Honestly? The coin has no utility in the crypto market beyond speculation. It is used as an incentive and staking tool for data scientists to make accurate predictions

Any tangible value the coin derives is kept private by driving the investment algorithm of a hedge fund.

There never was a future. The verdict is that you got fleeced.

looking at cmm. this shit looks like a fucking nightmare for some people. and 200 million market cap? this must have been top 5 when this was hot. thats crazy

I still havent sold guys, i get im severely retarded

how much you holding, and what price did you buy at?

Got in, made a profit and got back out. Twice. Good coin.

Too much. i bought at 0.008 on that nice line on the graph that fooled me. Never again.

b-but muh data scientists

Never trust data scientists, they are gonna scam you dead. And even if they dont, there is not enought demand for this to be viable. Im fucked.

That's it, im gonna sell in the next few hours. I hope those data scientists choke to death.

Probably sold to you at 120. I have no idea what happened in those first few days, but it def. was not healthy. I think I saw 2 youtube videos where those "crypto experts" were going crazy about this coin, thinking they'd bought a share into an AI hedge fund. That was my cue to just dump it all.

I still remember the Tweets about a guy boasting that a data scientist with 7k Numeraire was stupid for selling to him (Ill gladly take them of your hands fool!) at 100$+.

I actually feel a bit guilty for creating so many bag holders (my 10% daily volume dumping caused a major price drop), but I guess it is good to be on the other side for once.

Are you the user who created a new bittrex account, dumped, and took like 100 BTC off exchange within an hour?

Some wicked screenshot I saw a while back showed that.

Poor bag holders.

NMR made me money because I sold when it reversed (that shit was an exhilarating evening!)

I knew exactly what a piece of shit it was, but then again, I just invested in auctus as well

It was a $100 at that moment. It's not a little but also not a lot for me. I watched it go down 50% and at that point saw no sense in selling, just to get back mere $50.

And the rest is history.

Of course by $100 I meant the total value of these 2 tokens I keep.

I guess losing 70% now its better than loosing 90% like so many people here. This coin is the worst shitcoin ever in a fancy wrapping. And desu i deserve it for not doing better research. I'll never touch shit like this ever again, that's for sure.

Is there even a remote shred this coin can ever moon again? Is it destined for $0? I don't say this to fud, hard to fud this coin. I'm bagholding from $80 when I thought I was buying a dip. I need to hear anons thoughts.

Bro. Simple question.

What, fundamentally, does this ERC20 token have going for it?

If you can answer that in a way that gives anyone (other than a data scientist looking to sell it or stake it) confidence, you'll be starting a new revolution.

In 1 year when bag holders died or took losses this coin will moon again.

The coin itself will never die. The creators wont let it.