Uni thread

What college do you guys go to Veeky Forums?

What are you studying?

Is your school Veeky Forums?

UNC reporting, more than half the people here are Veeky Forums to some degree.

Also, studying economics with a minor in biochem.

studying biochemistry
school is pretty fit but chock full of broscience in the weight room. too bad it's also full of basic middle brow douchebags

OP here,

It's a shame no one gives a fuck about our football rivalry anymore.

lol @ UVA.

OP nice job getting embarrased in the finals.

Lmao all these retards in Uni

>Going to College

>not going to college

i dont want to talk about college right now

finals nearly sucked away my sanity. if i wasn't able to lift during finals i might've gone mental

at least i aced all of them

SUNY AT OLD WESTBURY IN LONG ISLAND. I'm starting my freshman year there, Anyone else?

I lift at University of Washington's IMA. Gonna be wearing my neon orange romaleos, come say hi

GG LAD. I feel proud of you.

ayy lmao

just graduated though. now I can use my degree to shitpost full time for a few months before grad school

Just committed to ucla, anyone else? Anyone do any sports there?

If you're an engineer or a neuro major I saw you walk

Starting in the fall

Studying biology/medical shit hopefully gonna go premed

Pray to god my roommate lifts

Transferring in the fall, any of you around?

I went to Queen's in Ontario. It was pretty good.

>What college do you guys go to Veeky Forums
>do you go to
>do

>tfw graduated in 2012

;_; Go Noles

Any Minnesota bros on campus for the summer?

NJ fag
Is Ohio University any good
Or should go to community college for 2 years and then commute to Rutgers after transferring

Ayyyyyyyyyy

College 10?

go to OU if you wanna get high.

I do but will the degree I get be any good for getting a job? I wanna major in finance
Also do alot of people at OU transfer to Ohio state? That's where I wanted to go but 2.8 HS gpa

Good ol' liberal arts college no one has ever really heard of (except for the Monica Lewinsky thing). Swarming with babes & virgins though so I ain't complaining.

ayyyyy

University of Houston
Studying RCS
We have a pretty nice rec center gym and it's always full so i guess were Veeky Forums

I'm applying there and St. John Fisher this fall to transfer

Ayyyy

SCM major here. Apart from all the fucking curl bros and asians our recs not that bad. Rock climbing still doesn't make up for the fact deadlifting got banned at the rec ;__;

Your weight room can't be as bad as reed.

>CSU Northridge
>huge gym
>full of tight fanny
>never been inside due to schedule
>No time during semester because work
>tfw will never be otter mode Business major.

its actually kinda nice when there aren't a bunch of "i'm serious about getting fit but not really" kids there. That and Its kinda small are the only drawbacks, top of the line otherwise.

dafuq nigga, i deadlift every friday during the school year...i didn't know it was banned...no one stopped me so i keep doing it

Dropping weights is banned in our weight room because it triggers people :^)

the sheer faggotry of Reed is why I turned down their acceptance. I thought our SJWs at LC were bad but sweet jesus you guys are like the breeding ground for trigglypuffs

Yep, and it's only gotten worse during the years. We have a HAES/fat activist group now, not even memeing.

as a native portlander, I hate and love how much of a meme Portland SJWs have become.
Reedies are the worst though cause they aren't told they're fucking retarded.

let's get a kickstarter going to buy that HAES club a bunch of scales that tell them the truth like pic related

Any here? Starting in the fall in Biology

You're all fags tbhfam

Rising Junior in Building Construction reporting in

Queens University in Canada, going into second year compsci with a specialization in cognitive science. Nearly every guy on my floor lifted, it was fucking awesome

>tfw school is now known for rape

I just keep my mouth shut. Questioning sjw dogma on reed's campus is a risky move unless you're tenured faculty.

UTK
Econ major
School is pretty fit, rec center is nice

i went there too, great place

KSU/Kstate/Kansas State University checking in (just in case someone ctrl+f's)

I did my undergrad there. Knoxville is a pretty cool place. Too bad I was a faggot and didn't lift back then so I couldn't take advantage of the TRECS

I love this place. Sad that I only have one year left

There is such a silent hatred of the ones at LC whenever you go off on them, no one steps up to defend them. Granted there is also a lot of unnecessary crying, are the ones at Reed giant pansies too?

Life after college is pretty solid too unless you're a humanities major. Just enjoy your last year.

No, the ones here like yelling and arguing. They will interrupt class to yell at a professor for misgendering a kid.

Planning on transferring here if I at least pass all my finals tomorrow over at CC
>tfw I took 3 sciences class in one semester
>no A's
>praying I get B's
getting a meme degree to have a better chance to get into Physical therapy and I hear U of I has a good program for that and IL is broke and every school is gonna close.
Though can anyone vouch for CHEM 104, PHYS 102 or Anatomy 1?

I'm transferring in fall, any recommendations on things?

>did like complete shit on my finals

just fuck my everything up

I'm guessing you got into other UCs. Was it worth going to Cal senpai? Honestly curious cuz it seems hard as fuck and the people seem awful

why do they never update the fucking schedule on the website

There are a lot of negatives: the homeless are fucking annoying, some people can be very competitive academically, some people take it way too far with the politics shit like they went to Cal specifically to protest random bullshit, the administration doesn't give a fuck about the students, and the grade curves for some of my classes are seriously sadistic

But I wouldn't choose any other school over it. There's lots of things to do in the area, lots of cool interesting people (it's a campus of 35,000 there are bound to be people you like), the professors are excellent, the SJW bullshit is pretty easy to avoid

Maybe I'd be just as happy at another UC like UCLA or Davis, but I love this school. Not sure if it's Stockholm Syndrome or what, but I think it was 100% worth it.

University of Missouri Columbia

Computer Engineering

Honestly not too fit, plenty of people use our gym but most aren't very regular and eat shit diets. Most girls are lazy and chubby, most guys are skinnyfats who occasionally lift.

>tfw budget, enrollment, and janitorial jobs (most of which were ironically held by minorities) have all gone down the shitter because some black faggot decided to stage a huge protest about racism

hey, at least the rec center is awesome(excluding the pump room which is always packed)

I'm also there. David Nazarian College of Business. On academic probation though...

Was csun your first choice?

>tfw everyone on campus is a chad

Going to Mizzou next for the same thing.
How's the rec center brah?

>for misgendering a kid
I hate that this whole "transgender" mental illness is being normalized to the point where people passionately defend it. Consider transferring to LC dude, Reed is worse than I thought

im here too dude, the SRC is amazing but always too crowded at the start of the year so I just hit another gym. I bet now during finals it's empty tho

Go COOGS! Sam Houston State Alum here

Who /durham/ here

What's up pajeet? Still making my school smell like shit ?

I am. Maiden Castle gym?

>ctrl+F
>No Swinburne
I guess that's what I deserve for going here.

That honestly must suck so much. I feel like employers probably don't mind it too much though.

guess were I'm from

Any Brit fags here?

You know good and damn well that wasn't his first choice

if you're struggling at CC to get B's, you're going to get fucked the fuck up if you're going into almost any engineering at Illinois.

It's competitive as fuck and not everybody makes it.

Wie studeert in Gent?

Yeah UCL here. What's that coat of arms?

University of Birmingham

>tfw I can't care less about college bball.

in the masters of accounting program.
>tfw small school no one has ever heard of

Monash.Eng

Class of 2015 alumni here. Gym is small and packed always and you have to pay up the ass for a membership even as a student. Sorry

Nah, college gym. It's fantastic and is less than a sixth of the price

M I L A N
I
L
A
N

I miss the TRECS so much. I even miss circling Volunteer for thirty minutes just to grab one of those fucking golden spots right outside the front doors.

Which college are you at?

I just moved to Chapel Hill and holy fuck I wish I went to school here, so many fit hot grills.

Van Mildert, you?

WARWICK
A
R
W
I
C
K

Cuths. We have a free college gym, but it's pretty shit. I'm definitely a fan of Maiden Castle though, never particularly busy and a good atmosphere.

Anyone here for the summer?

Do you go to main campus?
I go to Penn State Harrisburg
>this was the view from my bedroom window

Western Washington University, a pretty middle-of-the-road school by most measures but we have one of the best kinesiology programmes in the country which is cool. Means we have an incredible uni gym and the employees are real knowledgeable.

Then again being a mid-sized state school means a lot of the people here are kinda fuck-ups and by extension often unfit too.

Gonna try and transfer, but boy will I miss that beautiful rec centre...

based univesity of florida checking in

*university

I swear I can actually spell desu i'm on my phone

IUP

Figures a gator is too retarded to spell correctly. How are your jean shorts, bro?

Literally corrected right after posting.

>too retarded for reading comprehension
Seminole detected