Paragon...... really?

The CEO of this coin is a model......A MODEL.... with no previous experience in running a large scale business.

The game as an advisor?? REALLY?? Most likely he was one of Jessica's hook ups and she decided to use his fame as an exploit.

There github commits so far are literally just readmes.

All this coin has going for it is a shit ton of marketting. That's it - They took every vantage point to imply a sense of value in their token with marketting - THATS IT.

Vaporware at its very finest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=76&v=yxZ1TBzv_SM
youtube.com/watch?v=FSXm0XJvMf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=76&v=yxZ1TBzv_SM

If you bought paragon coin - this is the CEO of your investment. Good job ... good ....job.

she's a dirty whore too

HAHAHAHHAHAHA WTF

lmaoooo

this is actually my favorite meme coin though all jokes aside. the first time I saw this someone retweeted the game on my timeline and I looked into it almost pissed myself at how funny it all it. WE MIXED BLOCKCHAIN WITH WEED, RAPPERS, AND MODELS!!! and guess what: its gonna make you RICH!

how low iq is this whore youtube.com/watch?v=FSXm0XJvMf4

Proves my point..

I just joined their telegram and posted that video saying "nice marketing guys" and i was instantly banned. Seems like the CEO isn't to proud of her prestigious accomplishments? :/ .....it is good marketing is it not? bad publicity is still publicity.

link to telegram lets do a raid. ill make new ones real fast on to-mail and spam her nudes

Cant post it because captcha keep thinks im spamming , its on theire website just click community on the top paragoncoin.com

her husband is a dirty kike

her husband is a seriously wealthy russian who has ran many 1$ entry schemes before

hes also been convicted of beating his ex's

she either fucked up hard or one upped a one upper and she doesnt look that smart

>""""""""""""""cute"""""""""""""""

Nice I just bought 1btc worth of Paragoin after watching that video.

I saw he was hanging out with elon musk

10sec to ban

LOL

hahahaha

kek

lmao

If this isn't a pure fraud then I don't know what is. These retards can't even spell properly and they are advising??

Damn, is that The Game's brother on the team? How can they lose?

Oh, it is The Game lmfao

Is he advising him where to get the best weed?

Can't be a fraud. They have a dog in their team.

that idiot cant even spell Jason correctly, sigh

haha what is the nigger going to advice?

Their partners are literally coin exchanges and a legal and PR firm they have retained. This can't get any better.

nobody buy this shit. its shit just like the "CEO"

so they listed where they are clients, claiming them to be partners, top kek

Kek well done lad

Game looks like a burnt out shell. The henny and weed is getting to him

Its the chief legal officers own firm.

her pucci looks massive in that shower photo. more like a bulge than a sleek v.

Alright, which one of you did this.
Also, she tweets the CEO directly for a gmail password reset..

talking to a mod after they banned me lmao

i bet that fucker shitposts here too