Talk about a pre-moon mission holy fuck...

Talk about a pre-moon mission holy fuck. Bismuth JUST got listed on cryptopia and it's circulating supply is less than 5 million. It's market cap is a whopping 4.5 million right now I can't believe it's still under $1. Name a coin with less than 5 million supply that's not over at least $15. Bismuth is basically like Eth except it's made with Python instead of some obscure autist only programming language. This opens up major opportunities for the normies to utilize.

This could pop off big time. Like I'm thinking about selling everything and going all in.

>He doesn't realize this is ELIX all over again

get in BEFORE it gets rabidly shill Ed guys

Time is now. They are already talking binance and bittrex. Holy mother of fuck we might actually make it for once.

And what the fuck is it?

How much do programming languages matter?

they don't
and much of the api on top of ethereum is in js which, while it's a shittier language than python, is still not very fast or good for this kind of thing

>obscure autist only programming language

Ethereum is not 'written' in any specific language. It's merely a protocol. You could write 'Ethereum' in any language, just like you could write the quicksort algorithm in any language.

And if you mean Solidity, the language that compiles to EVM bytecode, it's hardly autist-only. It's like javascript optimized for dapp development. Writing smart contracts in python-like languages is harder and less secure

This is a shitcoin but I fucking love it. Strapped in for 10x gains

threw in some btc just for the lulz when it moons

Nice PnD faggots.

There was no ico, pre sale etc it is low mcap and supply and hasn't gained enough to be worth dumped yet

Wow 4 posts from the same guy on different ips. We are gonna make it guys holy shill

i just got shilled to it and bought, if nothing happens im not even angry

dunno what you are on about this is my only thread. Seriously dude look at the market cap and the supply. It's been #2 volume on cryptopia since listing. Even if this was the most absolute worthless coin in existence the numbers alone would suggest a minimum of 3x.

But we are going to get far more than 3x.

lmao this was my literally my first trade i've put in 50€ and see where it goes

can't wait for this shit to hit 150mil market cap

I see. At least Stratis planned to improve upon Ethereum rather than being a clone.

may I remind you Stratis is +52202% from it's ICO.

This coin had no ICO. You are buying the ground floor now. If it does even a fraction as good as stratis you are fuckin golden.

who's posting the sells then? where did they get these coins

I remember when people sold this coin for a few hundred Sats in the early days.
I knew from the start this coin will be a diamond.

Blockchain in a new language = instant buy as much as possible.

This
These days people should be shilling how a coin isn't a scam

blockcat
someday it will hit binance and then BOOM

$1.00

Today was likely the last day we ever saw it under a buck

shut the fuck up you stupid fucking spammer
saged and reported

Bismuth? More like BYEsmuth

nerd rage lmao