Not using cannabis as a preworkout for better focus

>not using cannabis as a preworkout for better focus

it's like you don't want to make it

>better focus

More like zoning out and allowing you to do arduous tasks without the mental exertion that usually accompanies it.

I daily from 13 to 28. I was spending $800 a month on the stuff. I essentially stayed stoned and didn't shit for all of my 20s. It's good, but it has its drawbacks.

>tfw you always start my workouts at 4:20 P.M

FUCK OFF JUNKIE DEGENERATE.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

Fuck you, im never starting your workouts for you ever again

lmao that stupid pic

you do know that cannabis literally killed 0 people in the history of this world right prepuber?

LOL

Clearely all the THC poisons you have consumed have made you stupid.

>secondhand toke

Oh shut the fuck up with your made up DUDE WEED LMAO reddit bullshit.

What you actually mean is that nobody since we've been recording these things has definitively overdosed on cannabis.

That does not mean the consumption of cannabis has never been the causal factor in a death.

You're a retard.

Go vote for Sanders again, cuck.

>The scale doesn't go up to 420

Still a dumb idea to get high before lifting.
Makes it exhausting.

>posting MMYV seriously
You have to actually be retarded to think weed is any worse than booze in 2016

Damn you guys really have a love/hate relationship with weed. I've never seen a group of people so worked up over motherfucking cannabis. Calm the fuck down.

>falling this hard

normies pls leave

It's pretty great and there's no real reason to hate it. OP is right since I've been smoking my lifts have gone up and I'm fucking cutting.

weed + cardio = godtier
weed + lifting = dangerous as fuck

>implying everything

what I actually mean is that weed is a relatively harmless vice and imposible to overdose with, and you are a fucking autist faggot who cries internally when someone offers you a toke

>That does not mean the consumption of cannabis has never been the causal factor in a death.

get the fuck out of here with this 1000WaystoDie tier bullshit, you can break your head in your home sliding on wet floor too, are you blaming the mop?

>inb4 weed is a door to hard drugs
people choice, always

I've meet all kinds of stoners, a lot of them are a thousand times more successful in life than you ever will

I have to disagree since I've been smoking and lifting I've been able to focus more on my form. It's like while I do my lifts I can focus on the muscles I'm using and I've never felt unsafe it's probably different for both of us but yeah man cardio and smoking is fun as fuck. Especially when you got some music going.

Stoners are actually fucking cancer.
But everyone against legalization I've met is some cringy, alchoholic autist that thinks it's still a "nigger drug"

Cardio and weed ain't just fun, it's downright magical. All my anxiety about my endurance, all the little aches and pains that come with intense cardio, just G O N E. I can go for an hour and it feels like nothing. I wish I had my card again.

Cardio is one sustained motion though, you can kinda go auto-pilot. When I smoked and lifted it always felt really shaky to me. I would get worried about my form and make mistakes, which at high weights can cause injuries, so I had to stop. Been awhile tho, maybe worth trying again.

this

smoking weed makes neuromuscular junction easier for you in some way, you can use it in your favor for lifting

you obviously don't lift shit completely baked, but a little buzz has helped me too

I wouldn't do it with very heavy weights tho

nah pham, not every stoner in this world is an edgy lazy teen who parasites on his parents, some of us are well adjusted people

>I have to disagree since I've been smoking and lifting I've been able to focus more on my form. It's like while I do my lifts I can focus on the muscles I'm using and I've never felt unsafe

You might feel like it, but i doesn't means that it is actually that way.

If it actually is then ok

If you do try it only take a small snap. I only do enough where I can sorta zone out and stay in my head.

I tend to save getting high for after. It sparks my culinary creativity so it's a fun reward to go and kill it in the kitchen after killing it in the gym.

I've only lifted once while high. I wouldn't say it increased my focus, if anything I felt less engaged as some other anons mentioned. Not so much ADHD, but kind of like I walked into the gym, mindlessly did all my sets with the same weight/reps as usual, and then snapped out of it 90 minutes later. I was sweaty afterward so I think I actually got a work out in, but it's just as possible I sat there and fantasized about sabyr omens for an hour and a half.

Carbon monoxide + cardio = shitty cardio

>not using 5 grams of N-Acetyl-Tyrosine as a preworkout for god-like focus, muscle contractions, and adrenal support
>smoking some shit that will ruin your lungs and make you fat, lazy, and get moobs
ISHYGDDT

No ty user,
I use it as a post workout for relaxing my muscles and stretching though.

>bashing meme drugs
>uses meme supplements
lol

I played DDR for 8 hours straight and my calves were looking nice that week

Pretty much this. If you are smoking your cannibis then you are not doing your cardio any favours.

I do this, but I usually don't get too high. It's gets you in a good mind set to lift weights or exercise really (as long as you're properly hydrated). Though sometimes I will forget part of my workout though, only to remember in the shower.