Rich man's meal prep

If you had unlimited USD, what would you eat every day for maximum nutrition and taste?

>no fast food, no dine in, only homemade

I never bother to consider the prices when I go shopping. I just get whatever is on my list. Always the highest quality items.

motherfucking fish all days

highest quality raw beef, ostrich and truffles

OP here, I'm just looking for the optimal meal prep, since price isn't really an issue (like for you) and when most of the people here talk about meal prep's, they almost always seem to use certain foods because they're cheap.

I'd probably eat lightly during the day. Fruits, vegetables, salads and such. Then eat a rich, hearty dinner prepared by a French chef. Lots of steak, chicken, beef, pork and duck, with rich sauces and stuff.

Activated almonds and emu meatballs.

I'd hire some local trainer to make one for me. easy easy easy

5 guys burgers and fries

In and out burger for breakfast with milkshakes with protein added. Then for lunch I would get papa John's and another protein shake. And for dinner I would go to a steak house and eat till I'm on the verge of throwing up. Then for dessert I would have 2 pints of Ben and Jerry's

He said maximum nutrition. Enjoy your scurvy.

this.

>mfw I ask my gf if she wants a cheeky bedtime sausage

Id eat bagels and lox for breakfast, something like a salmon salad sandwich for lunch, then probably salmon and asparagus for dinner

No substitutes.

Scallops
Rice and lentils
Chilled spinach with peanut butter
Oats with granola
Cottage cheese
Whey

Nothing but this. Everyday.

Hearty keks m8 thanks for that

unfried rice

kek

shrimp
lobster
caviar
lionfish

uncultured swine, all of you

rib eye steak every night and vegitables made in a way that actually taste good

every day?
bagel sandwich with turkey/salmon/etc for breakfast

sushi for lunch

steak with mashed potatoes and a nice soup for dinner

Thats not true. Theres a reason why the cheap shit is popular, and thats because they generally happen to be the most bland cuts of meat and simple vegetables.

Expensive shit is usually terribly dense as far as calories and fat go. Seafood is generally the only thing expensive that is worth it, IMO. Vegetables are all cheap, simple and complex carbs are also cheap.

If money was no object, the smart thing would be to still eat chicken and other lean meats, but to get them farm raised and natty only. Also wild caught fish and possibly some more exotic meats like ostrich and bison. The best use of your money would be fresh spices and herbs and a class on how to cook.

> unlimited USDs
> still shops himself

Just get a small army of Dieticians whos job it is to scour for the most highest-quality, organic, natural foods available for you to cover all your nutritional needs

Steak
Broccoli, Beans, Tofu, Ground Beef
Frozen Fruit for smoothies
Blueberries, Strawberries, Mangos
Rice
Chicken Breast

I'd breed hucow slaves and drink their breast milk.

We did say unlimited USD, right?

Same shit I do now but with more alcohol, cocaine, and hookers.

you better have your own private fish farm or you will die from poison

>no activated almonds
>making it

>every day
If i was rich as fuark my menu would change every single day

Expensive shit is just rare ingredients.
Im a chef in a 5 star hotel, we use all kinds if things that cost a ton of money because they got flown across the world, but richfags pay for it because being rich is all about not giving any fucks

It'd be the same as normal, but I'd buy organic/grass fed etc. Probably eat more salmon too

Respect

Probably lot of game meat like venison, added to various vegetable stews.

Probably stopped eating breads and other grain deriatives.

bigggest variety ever

>meal prep
I'd just have a chef kept in house and pay her well.

>her
female chefs aren't good

Is Bomer a top or a bottom

>unlimited USD

I'd have a nutritionist and a chef prepare me varied nice meals every day that meat my goals.

I'd hire a personal chef and have him make incredible "homemade" meals that fit my macros, micros, and calories perfectly. He would handle ingredient procurement of course.

Game meat
caviar

Thats about it though really.

The biggest factor is probably variety.

You can buy whatever you like or want to try and combine meat/carbs/veggies in any way you can imagine.

There are a handful

>Unlimited cash
>Eats bread like a peasant

>makes list of poor peoples sea bug food
>uncultured swine

>implying caloric density is a bad thing

when you realize that the "day on a plate" guy was just ripping this off.....

man, there's nothing new under the sun

Lots of seafood, chicken, potatoes, avocados, sweet potatoes, greens nuts and all the other good shit

Wouldn't it be nice

I'm not sure what I'd eat every day because I like to mix it up a lot. However, I would definitely love to add more tomatoes to my diet - but I'm a poorfag and they're bloody expensive around here.

Lobster, king crab, snow crab, Dungeness crab shrimp, ribeye, scallops, caviar, Muscovy duck, imported poulet de bresse chicken, quail.

And fucking frenched rack of lamb for a fattier choice.

desu same things as now; I'd just buy everything organically sourced and some decadent treats I couldn't afford not here and there (e.g. truffles, lobster, that kinda shit).

my nigga knows what he's talking about

Recovering fatty and amateur chef...I know food. It's a blessing and a curse.

UK phag here. what's the "bun" in this picture? it looks like a scone. never had it like that b4. is it nice?

hire chefs.

the foundation of my diet would be high grade sushi (somehow without high mercury and metal levels, i'll get right on that with my unlimited USD)

i would ask anthony bourdain to refer a northern european chef who specializes in game like reindeer, different celebrity chefs all day

i'd have a garden with a monolift in the center, just mosey around eating fruit for breakfast, shit somewhere in the trees, squat like a billion pounds, and then have OP's mom slowly edge my boner all day with vitamin E oil while I play vidya on a big sectional couch

kek.