/frauds/ ™

chocolate steroids :3

previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

nopaste.me/view/854e23b8
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/
reddit.com/r/steroidsourcetalk/wiki/fullist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how do i know if a dude on /r/SST is legit?

>15

Legal enough in parts of europe.

I-I am king of m-manlets
N-never mind

I can deal with being a prince

>best compliment is being called a machine

How to tell if someone is on roids?

ask them nicely

In
Dubs and FL gf

Don't ask fit or fraud, as 70% of the people they point out as on gear are actually natty

Ask them of course.

This girl is bringing back way too many memories. I had to go do something stupid to get it off my mind.

I'm also out of benzos, so went for a drive on mdma. Shit actually makes me relaxed enough to sleep.

Hnnnnng.

>butthurt natty logic is
They're bigger than you

Doesn't really matter if they are

The reasoning behind not adding other injectables/compounds is to know what sides are coming from where.

If you start off with multiple things you have no experience with, the moment you get sides you won't know what's probably causing them.

So taking "low doses" of tren wouldn't make a difference.

And mast has all kinds of sides too for some people, especially related to skin.

Pics of 210 9-10% plox

Apart from that though. I'm fine on 150/400 test/tren. Now, for strength what do I add? 600 deca? 1g eq?

Maybe just 30mg msten? So far it's been the best for strength for me.

Methyltren and dihydronandrolone are not off the table either.

you only buy from recognized sources

what happens if you get caught?

at worst they seize the package

nothing happens

Sure, dont tell us where you live or anything. That helps.

USA

Sup guys.

I tried the Targeted ketogenic diet with sweet tarts. TKD = ketosis with some quick glucose preworkout. Workout was a lot better. I feel fine.

Would white rice be better? I always hear processed sugar causes acne. It just has to be a quick source of glucose and low to no fructose.

then order domestic and literally nothing will happen

your making this way more complicated than it needs to be
just eat at a 500 cal surplus, get in 150g+ protein and train hard
test deca drol are your staples to growing

didn't there used to be a pastebin with starter advice? does that still exist?

just looking for info on how to create a regiment

google fraud pastebin
alternatively read the /r/steroids wiki

nopaste.me/view/854e23b8
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/

It's a slow cut.

why do a slow cut while on bnc? bad dicipline? not being mean just wondering.. i struggle on harsh cuts too
regardless its the same thing; 500 cal deficit, 150g+ protein, train hard and cut on cruises so you can save blasting for bulking
no need to over complicate things until you need to and no offense but you dont need to..

>why do a slow cut while on bnc?
Broscience is what keeps him going

If you cut slow while blasting with some tren, you could still add some muscle. And it's more fun.

I know a guy who's 58, a little under 100kg lean at 5'9 and still recomps while he blasts. Dexa scans show about +2lbs muscle and -2lbs fat per month. I don't think he uses tren in those cycles either. And bulsemo from gh15 cut hard with tren and DHTs and still gained muscle. He ate 200g protein and cut at around 2000 cals, and he wasn't tiny.

Even if I don't, I want to find out so I can give other people this advice.

sure recomping is a thing but its inefficient. much better to cut quickly on a harsh deficit/psmf and resume bulking at a moderate surplus than to spend months cutting

Yeaah, a little. As long as I'm progressing though. I try to keep a balance between broscience and what's been proven to work. So I can prove that some broscience does work.

I'm aware.

But I'm focusing a lot on jobs, school, and friends, too.

SST is shit
the mods are fucking scum
if you are a source they fucking ignore you unless you give them free shit
goodluck getting into the wiki unless you send the mods tren and var

Thats what (think) FL said too. They were supposed to be a transparent board but greed has no limits it seems. Pretty sad desu.

Holy molly tren and winny is a juicy combo

Never said anything like that, never heard of anything like that on there.

reddit.com/r/steroidsourcetalk/wiki/fullist
Is that why there new zealand sources aren't listed? Because they aren't any mods from nz to take bribes?

Oh my bad. Must've been someone else. But it's not the first time I've heard that.

jb fl gf

Because the nz source disappeared without telling anyone with some bad bloods floating around and only started up a couple of months ago

No AU sources on there either.

I've read someone say something similar before as well.

I'm bored, high on weed and anxious.

Think I'll just post from my SFW folder for awhile to get my mind off it.

don't let us stop you

Would rather the short hair folder, but I figure this is more relatable for you fags.

when m8?

no. do short hair

You're an odd bastard for asking for that.

Alright.

wow. post more pls.

did the diddly last night and my back feels fucking amazing today
I love that feeling where the muscle is sore from being worked, but it feels like it's stronger as a result

Plus heaves are slowly working. Lats are getting bigger.
Just staring at pictures of Ben Afflecks back in batman and dreaming of the day mine will be that good

So many in this folder aren't SFW.

how much u diddying

SW so thick.

Affleck is dyelkin.

Let's see how deep into the asscrack we can go before the ban.

Back down to 3plate again
Going to work my way back up, but I'm not treating it as a priority like I was before

Please user
That back was good during the movie

I bet half the roiders here have a better back than that fucking dyel. Post a pic.

Not taking pics at work kek
I just like how big his back looked in that movie
He's fucking bigger than that twig Bale

She looks like this cute chick that goes to my school who stopped texting me. I got the hint and she got a boyfriend a month later.
Feelsbetaman :(

Not of you. Of afflecks back in batman. Ya self centered cunt.

I don't know that feel, but I'll feel with you anyway.

where do you get this pics from anyways?

Last SFW image, the rest is more tame headshot selfies and topless/full frontals.

Places.

the filename is imgur, so some subreddit probably

>doctor won't give me trt
>I am low t and have all symptoms
nofap for 15 days and barely get a boner, don't even think about sex anymore
can't sleep more than 6 hours and constantly tired
Should I just off myself? steroids are jail in this country and I am too autistic to buy them anyway, this is suffering

Noo, not my secret short hair source ;(

Find another doctor. Failing that, take evidence of your condition and the doctor's refusal to the medical board.

how long do you have to run tb500 for to see results for joint issues and acne scarring? ill be spending 2 weeks overseas where ill have access to peptides, was wondering if its worth blasting a bunch of tb500 during this time?

i went to 4 doctors already, "you're 18 and 305 testosterone is in the range, take this natural remedy and you will be fine"
my parents don't even believe me since the doctors told them my testosterone levels are perfectly normal..
the only pharma available testosterone is some expensive shit called nebido? maybe I should just order them online but I don't know if the sources are legit

You did you get to this by roiding?

Can't you just buy it from the darknet?

>Ya self centered cunt.
Pls I love myself, of course im goin to think it's about me

dont sleep, drink lots of alcohol and dont eat any food (especially not fats!) for a few days then get another blood test

Man, I feel like shit, wonder if I'm coming down with something.

How do you know all this? I don't doubt you necessarily, but I'd like to know more.

Best electric razor?

I NEED chocolate like this in my life :'(

thank you based user

no, from being obese during puberty and then crash dieting to skinnyfat.
not sure, I could order from some generic websites tho, i doubt anyone would care about some faggot buying 2 vials of test.

Mud flinging unless you provide proof.

Your experience with sst seemed very positive. Everyone loved you. I remembered there was a lot of skepticism at first but quality and service changed peoples minds. BTW I think I figured out the chest pain Angina. It seems very likely.

please share your secret short hair source

Consistency is key.

Plus a little luck, I reckon.

Never.

Fuck. I've always wondered why I'm weak compared to others. I was in the same situation but too retarded to check my test level. You just remind me that every bad things in my past were due to low test.

It's not a guarantee to get low test from being fat during puberty, right?