Obsidian Pump

There are people on RIGHT NOW still holding Obsidian. Let's laugh at those people.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SELL SELL SELL SELL

I'm holding my master node and staking :) stay jealous.

you have no idea how much I would love a dump to increase my stack

>there are people on this board without a masternode

You're probably going to get your wish. That's a crap ton of sell orders perched in the 19k sat range, and that buy order book is flimsy as hell.

even if it dumps, it won't dump nearly as much as you're hoping, and you will remain jealous and poor :^)

Lol, this. A 5btc sell would crash this 10%

Yes. Dump. Listen to this guy.

Quickly now, dump before masternodes come out and odn gets added to bigger exchanges.

>10%
>crash
lmao

But there's a 6btc buy order at 16k sats so it should bounce back pretty quickly

10btc sell by 18.8k
33btc sell by 20k

That 6btc support is peanuts.

>he thinks sell walls are a bad thing

Consolidated ones on the tail of a 100-200% gain is. It's the crash-point for a pump and dump. That's usually the line that clueless people are lured into.

we're not lured into anything, cuck. we are up insane amounts from ICO. stay mad :^)

I'm only up 30% but I dont even give a shit. No way this stays below 50mil marketcap short trerm

The blockchain is only a stratis fork, and the demo app is not even connected to it. Maybe one day it'll break 50m, but 3x+ gains are not sustainable except over long terms.

Assuming these replies aren't the Illuminati pumpers, that OP image is completely accurate.

FYI: If people actually wanted to accumulate this coin right now, people would be FUD-supporting to drive the price down. The non-responses and 'ignores' are pretty much a combination of nervous holders: Pumpers and non-Pumpers alike.

Anyway, I'll leave it there. This place has helped me so much over the years so I just wanted to help some fellow user's from being scammed. Peace out.

There's a good chance that most of the wealth holders on biz are part of that pump group.

agreed

A little birdy told me that the Illuminati group is trying to hold at 18k for a slow selloff. So once they are done, expect the floor to collapse.

If your already in or want to be long term, wait for that. Though they may change tactics after reading this.

I hope the SEC shuts down thesee pump/dump groups.

Yeah, they'll sell off and make a few hundred dollars lmao, and the rest of us will buy right in in seconds.

took a nice 0.4 BTC profit, thanks guys, see you next pump

>down 3 cents
>dumped

They bought in 3 days ago and are up about 2x. Upward momentum stopped so they are moving on. Don't underestimate the influence they have had on price here...

Could you be a little more butthurt please, lmao

>over 400% from ICO price.
>dump
>lol

I sold at 3.7x LMFAO im out

post sell order or didnt happen

They're only capable of pumping this to 2x and they get bored after 2 days? Lmao. Sounds like fud

you'll need to calculate it yourself

You saw what happened to chainlink, there's too much hype to fud this and good news in the short and medium term. There are no brakes.

Just a reminder that obsidian is ranked 159 in market cap. It might dump a little, you might increase your stack, but if you hold you'll certainly see profit.

Seems not enough have sold yet and seemed worried. This is funny. And they are reading this thread now. Yes guys, you have mole. Good luck in figuring out who...

Expose ODN to normies. More fuel for the rocketship.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341

Help contribute to this post. /ourcoin/ /ourprivacy/

haha retard, saved to laught at you later

The FUD in this thread is pretty transparent- trying to shake out weak hands to get cheap ODN just before the big exchange announcement coming up this week.

Anyone who sells off their moon tickets to these fucks is an idiot who deserves the pain of watching this shit 2x 10 days from now.

Yes please. Anything but Cryptopia. The real magic will happen once a decent exchange is confirmed.

Actually I'll be completely honest, I was fudding this shit out of this token a day ago after I sold the last top at 14k sats so I could buy in low enough to get myself to masternode tier.

These dudes are doing the exact same thing, don't be fooled for a second

Kek. Either the larper lied to us or there might even be a second group he's a part of that's waiting to buy the dip.

wow, a bot is being used on a coin. totally unprecedented. we better sell.

It's the bot, it's been like that since day 1.

>The micro order pumps that's been there since the pump and dump group has started is totally not manipulation because it's a bot guise :^)

Have you actually tried buying this at all? I pumped this up a few thousand satoshies myself w/ a measly

Oh you're talking about the micro high sell orders. Again that's been there since day 1.

nobody gives a shit about this so-called pajeet pump n dump group. if it's true, they are clearly so poor that it doesn't even matter.

Crave orderbook is exactly like that. Such thin order book and yet no one is selling

stab yourself in the gut

crave dude is annoying

Big bad whales going to dump on fucking Cryptopia LOL

Wait until the new exchange is announced. Shits gonna go crazy.