Tfw I found out my wife has slept with 12 guys instead of 4

>tfw I found out my wife has slept with 12 guys instead of 4

I seriously don't know what to do at this point.

Haven't spoken to her all day.

wow man damaged goods

suicide time i guess

Read the sticky

probably get over it

12 guys depends on how long was it in between each guys

i wouldn't her breath reeks of cock. :/

fuck the guys
now you're even

if she is willing to lie this long to you about it then she is willing to lie this long to you about cheating

if it was before you were married dont even fuckin matter quit being an insecure cunt mate

If this pasta was made 2 weeks ago, how do I know it's not stale?

That's not that much...

If she slept with one guy every 6 months in college, that's 8.

So on your first discovery the number grew x3. Wonder, how much will be next :)

My fiance had 21 sex partners and I love her for it. She's my first one and my one and only.
>If only she would answer my phone calls.

>jamal and his boys fucked my girl every night before we got together
>that's okay tho
>im so secure :^)

Grow the fuck up you dumbass.
Should've been serious enough when you asked her. Congratulations, you married a liar.

Hey, do me a favor and ask her how many of them creamed her walls then go beat off like a good little bitch.

>dwelling on things that dont even matter
>posting about things that dont matter on anonymous chinese cartoon forums so other people can make you feel worse about yourself

have fun with the sadness

>wife
Why?

My first real girlfriend fucked 24 guys before me.

We could play a full game of football and have substitutes.

>Tfw when I found out my ex wife's son fucked my current wife

That shit straight up matters. Only a delusional faggot would be okay with a girl that routinely fucked niggers or banged her way around town. The past absolutely matters.

Literal cuck

Lmao

This is honestly something i think about sometimes. 12 guys seems like a lot, but for most girls, its honestly not that much. Ive slept with 4 girls. by the time i meet next girl, it will obviously be 5. i gotta step my game up and sleep with ~15 so i can at least be some what even with future girls i date. this is what i lift and go out.

about 7 seconds while they took turns

if she was gangbanged by 8 hairy white dudes, it'd be OK though right?

Stuff like this really makes life suffering. Hang in there user, a great majority of women are loose nowadays so it's very hard to avoid this issue in adult life

>dwelling on things that don't matter

I'm sure you just love dwelling about how many times Jamarcus has creampied your girl