Just went to get a haircut and was planning on asking if I was starting to go bald

Just went to get a haircut and was planning on asking if I was starting to go bald.

She brought it up before I did.

"Your hair is very thick but at the same time very fine".

It used to be thick as fuck until, it seems, the last few months. I honestly didn't think this would happen, I thought I was going to go completely gray before my 40s than go bald.

Hairdresser told me to look into a thing called nioxin. Anyone have any experience with it? Who else should I see about this? I think other Veeky Forumszens have gone to dermatologists?

after getting Veeky Forums it told me that no one in any field that they study in knows what they are saying

Ok, cool, thanks.

Are any of your uncles, grandfathers, or great grandfathers bald?

If not, you probably won't go bald.

If yes, ask them when they went bald, because you'll probably start around the same time.

Their hair certainly thinned but my great-grandfather still had hair on his 90th birthday. His hair receded but the mane was 90, to be expected.

My hair was falling out quite a bit when I was on meds, haven't been on them for a while and have noticed that when I wash my hair there isn't as much hair on my hands as there was before but, having said that, I've noticed my scalp is visible when I move my hair around in certain ways and my brother even mentioned "You have a bald spot".

mfw i'll be glorious salt hair colored faggot one day.
Really glad no one is bald in my family.
My dad has silver hair though.

Old wives tale. You maternal grandfather has no bearing on whether you'll go bald or not.

if you're on a cut, that can sometimes cause hairloss.

Op here,i am,i have been bulking for 3 monts,dirty,cutting for summer,should i stop?

>Op here,i am
The fuck you liar, you're not OP.

ignore this user,OP here,i have no idea what a cut is,a hair cut?

I dropped 20kg the year before last and did think at the time that might have contributed to it but it's been a while since I've cut properly.

No, Last time I cut I lost a noticeable amount of hair. It grew back when I began eating more. So i wouldn't worry too much.
It's just something that happens with weightloss.

>weightloss
more like hairloss amirite?

Not OP, but I'm going to schedule a doctors appointment and try to get on Fin. Probably going to pick up some minox at the same time.

Hopefully the horror stories are just outliers or exaggerations.

idk, mine started coming out a lot so i completely stopped taking ritalin and vitamins, made my diet really clean, drink 6 litres of water daily and only put my head under cold water and it stopped.
could have been a coincidence though good luck

he said nothing about maternal grandfathers

of course the men on both sides of your family will have a bearing on whether or not you go bald, it's fucking genetic

the only thing you can do is take finasteride, use nizoral twice/week, reduce systemic inflammation and maybe add minoxidil if you want

He didn't mention "maternal" anything.

Why are you people so insecure about you damn hair? If you're going bald just buzz it and grow some facial hair. Jesus Christ, not turns a woman off more than a bunch men worrying about their hair.

i was taking lots of zinc, magnesium, vitamin c and a buttfuck load of vitamin d like 12000iu a day and ritalin

>ritalin and vitamins
That's exactly the med I was on that caused it and I too take a lot of vitamins, vitamin d too.

Fuck, could that actually be doing it somewhat? Everyone else in my family still has hair in their 70s.

Brother did say he reckoned I had a bald spot years ago but it's only know been mentioned by a hairdresser.

Well I'm a faggot so suck my dick, faggot.