Holy fuck I have balanitis and phimosis and I got Clotrimazole cream prescribed to me BUT EVERY FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHER...

Holy fuck I have balanitis and phimosis and I got Clotrimazole cream prescribed to me BUT EVERY FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING WEBSITE I CHECK WILL NOT EXPLAIN HOW YOU USE IT

EVEN MY DOCTOR WAS FUCKING GIVING ME VAGUE AS FUCK RESPONSES WHEN I ASKED WHERE I APPLY THE CREAM

HOLY FUCK HOW DO I DO THIS SHIT WILL SOMEONE JUST TELL ME ALREADY

I **THINK** YOURE SUPPOSED TO APPLY IT ON THE OUTSIDE FORESKIN ONLY, AND KEEP IT AWAY FROM GLANS BUT I CANT CHECK IF IM RIGHT BECAUSE APPARENTLY THIS FUCKING KNOWLEDGE IS FORBIDDEN FROM BEING SHARED

It's an antifungal cream. Apply it to the fungus.

lay the foundation pupper

bUT ISNT IT ON MY GLANS? I SWEAR I WAS TOLD NOT TO GET THE CREAM ON MY GLANS UGHHHHH

PLEASE ANYONE WITH EXPERIENCE WITH PHIMOSIS OR BALANITIS HALP

How do you expect a topical antifungal to work unless it comes in contact with the fungus? Just smear it on your cock and be done. If it fucks up your dick, just call the doctor's office tomorrow.

LAY THE FOUNDATION PUPPER

DONT fucking leave me here to wither and die alone U FUCKERS I KNOW SOME OF YOU HAVE PENIS PROBLEMS SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE

It can get on your glans. The worst thing that will happen is it'll burn and be irritated temporarily. It's just antifungal cream it's not like it's hydrofluoric acid or some shit calm your tits OP

but she's right its Jiff like Jeff with the e swapped for an i, not Giff

>balanitis
Wash your dick properly, you filthy cunt.

I WAS A MERE CHILD I DID NOT KNOW HOW TO WASH MY DICK, NOR COULD I DO IT WELL BECAUSE OF PHIMOSIS

call your pharmacy and ask. if its closed call one in another time zone. duh you fuck

dude listen to me, I had phimosis (i don't think i ever had balantitis, don't really know what that is) but i fixed it.

I went to the doctor, asked for the steroid cream and he told me that that's not good and to use vitamin e cream, as it stimulates cell growth or something. Other than that you just have to stretch it.

I had it back when i was 16-17 and was in school. I fixed it during the summer holidays, where everyday, morning and night, i would grab the tip of my foreskin on either side and gently but firmly pull. Not so hard that it hurts, but hard enough that you feel a stretch. As I said I did it half an hour two times a day and it took about 2 months to fix. It feels like you aren't making any progress for ages, until you can actually get it off your glans.

Keep in mind that your glans will be super sensetive and very painful to the touch, even after you get your foreskin down. This will take a couple of weeks to fix. It was this pain and discomfort that put me off trying to fix my phimosis (i got it on my third attempt. FIrst attempt was over the course of like 4 weeks and second I lasted about 3. If you really commit to it, it will work).

DOn't forget to rub vitimin e cream into your foreskin everytime you stretch it

Your disgusting.

Lay the foundation pupper

bro theres this thing call phimocure
check it out it helped me out a lot with my phimosis

phimocure dot net

I hope you see this OP