If someone with this type of body exists in real life, how is it

If someone with this type of body exists in real life, how is it
>unrealistic
?

Because xi/xer/xy can't eat a healthy amount of food and keep xif/xef/xeez body. It is, thusly, a representation of unrealistic standards, of people who would rather have abs than a warm bowl of mayo soup.

Oooooh boy

Because that's a posed, airbrushed photo, and she's in a physical condition that would take a lot of will power to maintain. Because she's been handpicked for her genetics and physical proportions. Because even if a woman could meet all that walking around normally, she could pick any man she wanted.

Are you likely to be picked? No?

Yeah me neither.

Because it's been photoshopped to hell and back

Look at this body. Pretty good right. And it's a candid shot not a photoshopped photoshoot like your pic.
But even the lady that has it said it was difficult to get and pretty impossible of maintaining in this condition for more than a couple weeks. So maybe that's what people mean, expecting to look perfect and lean ALL the time is unrealistic

Nah, pretty sure it's Nailed it right on the head

It can be two reasons.

>Has naturally good hips and hourglass figure
>Has fake boobs
>Has attractive face
>Going to the gym a few times a week and not eating like a pig is hard to maintain for more than a few weeks
Bullshit. Thousands of girls maintain that
physique year round.

The bitch said so herself. She said it in an interview maintsning it with her lifestyle was unrealistic

I guess unrealistic is sort of not the most correct word.

"Difficult to maintain"
"simply impossible to attain for many"

would be more correct

A physique similar to that doesn't equal THAT physique exactly
Can people maintain being at their leanest year round? Not usually and usually not naturally

I guess as a goal body it can be unrealistic, in that it is an unrealistic goal.

Doesn't mean she knows what the fuck she's talking about dude. Fatties say it's hard just to not eat fast food five times a day. Not hard for me to skip that...

The only people that have trouble maintaining their body for real are ultra low body fat bodybuilders for shows. You can only get there by bulking and then crashing down in weight with a rapid cut. You can't keep it up for long. This bitch just doesn't t have the will power.

Lol dumb cunt. She has no idea what shes doing.

You know she's a model for protein world, Veeky Forums's favorite feminist hating brand
She knows how to keep a good body. But she also knows what she did to keep her body looking like THAT is unrealistic for her
She's not saying it's either that or completely let go
Her body doesn't look bad now but doesn't look like that either

Thats her now? She looks barely different

Not now, that one is from the same year as the bronze bikini pics
I don't have any recent candid bikini pics of her tbqh
I think this one is the most recent-ish but still more than a year ago

She obviously still takes care of herself but for her and her lifestyle maintaining that body was unrealistic

They're talking about the average body in their country, which in western countries is like 40% obese.

But really its just Fox & grapes

oh my... kek

I'm convinced these kind of girls aren't real. literal unicorns

That's the same lady dude
Btw she has at least one kid

>Literal professional fitness model
If they were as common how would they make a living?

People shouldn't be stupid as fuck and let shit like this affect them anyway, they should learn the facts about advertising and such instead of moaning. A corporate tool worked and made you insecure, nice one.

Looks like a dyel with good bone structure

>women standards