Is it rude to shit in the gym bathroom?

Is it rude to shit in the gym bathroom?

Why would that be rude you autist. Unless you don't know how to shit in toilet.

Only if you shit on the bathroom floor and not in the toilet

Lay the foundation pupper

Because I did it today and I got so self concious in the stall because I feel that everyone was judging me.
>why does user have to shit here?
>he couldnt have shit at home or held it inside?
And then people will not want me shitting and then touching the gym equipment. Even though I was not dirty it felt like people were watching and looking at me after I took shit

I think it's a dick move. But I am very regular and don't have to take random shits at places.

2bh I would have judged you op. Especially if it stank up the place really bad.

I knew people were judging me :/

Maybe I'm biased because there was this guy who seemed to always be shitting when I would go to tony old gym. As long as you're not shitting every day i don't think anyone would notice or care.

I shit. And shower pre workout at the gym. Then a shower post workout.

I hardly ever shit anywhere other than at home. I dont ever remember shitting in school bathrooms when I was a kid.

Where the fuck else you going to shit? Its why there are fucking toilets you retard. godamnit im triggered by the literal shit post

>pre workout shower

For what purpose

>being so beta that you can't take a dump in the gym bathroom
>the gym bathroom
>one of the dirtiest rooms in the dirtiest establishment
You guys are sinking low, man

To not smell like a Pajeet.

Ok so by that logic you should shit anywhere that has a toilet. So on your first date with a super hot chick you should btfo her poor toilet bowl after dinner right? I mean where the fuck else you going to shit?

>frogposter
>date

Kek

No

Is it rude to say hey instead of hi?

People generally don't think about us as much as we imagine in our heads. Think about every single person at your gym. Did you notice every move and action they made?

i've started taking massive diarrhea shits in the toilet at the gym before my workouts

i drink my preworkout then when i see the gym it just sets me off

Not that guy but yes. Not only do I judge people constantly, I get into imaginary arguments where we are both judging each other out the ass and I usually lose. I also think about how I think about others. I also think about how others think.

yeah i constantly judge people comparing them to myself because of my own insecurity

anyone who says they don't care is a tard i don't understand how you could just not judge people kek

>no one realizing this post is a shit post meme

Dude. Toilets are there to shit in. Why would you care what other people think?

Literal autism. If you're in the gym you're paying attention to your exercise not some fat dyel.

i'm doing that while i judge every single person in there

Christ, why can't you be more considerate of others and shit in a bag inside your car instead? Fucking hate people like you and yes I'll remember your face. You'll be known as
>That guy who takes a shit at the gym

So autism on Veeky Forums is not only a buzzword after all

I'm sure you do. That's why I said literal autism fuckstain.

Me btw

>shit at least 3 times a day at work
>work in a small kitchen, just me and 4 women

Better than shitting during OHP

>Shitting in a bag in your vehicle to avoid shitting in the toilet that was literally made to be shat in
>Normal
>Well adjusted
>Humanity in 2016 AD