Minority bros

Has lifting helpedd you get a blonde hair, blue eyes white gf? If not did it at least help get the blonde slags? Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KEaIJNYZYKM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/KEaIJNYZYKM

>not wanting a beurette babe

Do white Hispanics count?

black hair + green or blue eyes >>> blondes

THis

fuck off you degenerate

blondes are shit

brunettes are better

By black hair I mean raven black and not black brown. That's ugly.

>degenerate

Why do /pol/ losers use this all the time? Do they not get laid or have a good time?

>Hispanics
>white
:^}

I use the word degenerate because it's the best word to describe someone sexually attracted to shitskins.

I'm half mexican and half german -- born in the USA, does that count as a minority?

>wanting a white gf

latina, asian, and black women are literally one thousand times better

white girls are trash friendo

-black the rest is ok. Asians have shit facial structure.

White girls are the most degenerate then. Eastern European girls are the most vile sluts.

Only neckbeards use the word degenerate

Asian here and I smashed a few blondes.

smeshed ur mum last nite m80

im indian and went to mcgill for a conference type thing, ended up smash 2 different blonde french girls in one night. all women like gains

More stories like this

>minority
>bros

kek pick none shitskins fuck off, white women think you're subhumans

Black guy here.
It did help me hook up with this girl from tinder for a few months. Had to cut things off though because she was starting to like me more than I liked her.

Also helped me mack my way out of the friend zone and into third base with one of my lady friends.

It's only my second year though so results may vary.

Not sure why you'd want a blonde girlfriend though. White women are kind of basic. That and they age like milk. My end goal is a blasian qt.

What girl is that?

If you're white and worried about divorce rates from your slut wife, know that wmbf have the lowest divorce rates of any pairing. By miles actually.

>Eastern europeans
>White

but user, white girls are degenerate, and eastern european girls are the most vile sluts

where the fuck do you live

I'm not really specifically attracted to white girls desu. Which is weird because my fiancé is, but that's because she's beautiful even compared to other white chicks and she caught my interest that way.

I'm curry and while I'm attracted to every race, it takes a lot for me compared to any average Indian/black girls who I just lose it over haha.

Only if you live in the South.

I pull white women all the time in NYC. They're pretty basic, really. Except those brooklyn white girls. Bitches know every diet under the sun.

Now cute black girls, THEY'RE hard to get with.

Elsa Jean

Stay away from our women were hunting you down

I don't know senpai. I can't fuck with black American women. They always come with politics and an inferiority complex about any white women you've ever even looked at before. Would not recommend past a fling. I'm biased though. I'm Caribbean, we hate black Americans more than /pol/ does.

Lol at people saying white girls are basic.Theyre the most desired women on the planet black bitches are nasty annoying and loud asian have bodies of little boys latinas are sexy but crazy as fuck

Egyptian male reporting in. Dated a couple of white girls including one long-legged Blonde. It used to be that every time a white girl wanted to piss off her parents she'd date a black guy. Now it seems like going after Arabs is in vogue.

>feels bretty good breh

My whole family is jamaican, I'm the first gen born in america. I understand your hate of black american and what you said is true.

I've just run into some pretty amazing black girls, though. They weren't into BLM or had inferiority complexes, but majority of them are or do. Shit's weak. Finding one with a personality that isn't garbage is like winning the lottery.

>Dated a couple of white girls including one long-legged Blonde.

lost

Why would I want a blonde hair, blue eyes white dragon gf? I lift for grills of my own ethnicity, as everyone should be proud of their own race.

?

So? I'm not worried about that.

>white women aren't bitches
>white women aren't annoying
I'll give you loud
>only white women can have tits and an ass
No thanks cuck. White women are overrated as fuck.

I lift for that smile.

That's probably the best Indian girl you can find.

>Asians
>Not worst girls

Seriously, half of them are built like male children and the other half just want your money.

An average white women has bigger tits and ass then an asian plus they look better only pedos like women with body like that plus lol faggot ass weebo

>Korean
Enjoy your plastic women.

She looks Pakistani to me, either way, would fug in a heartbeat.

Pic related is better than white women, the problem is almost no Asians actually look like that unless they're at least half white. Most of them have squashed in pug noses, weird cheekbones, and shitty complexions.

Asian women are absolutely the most unattractive women unless they're half white or some other ethnicity. They all look like cardboard.

Top tier (not average) Japanese girls are godly. Curvy body, c-d cup, kinda small ass and raven black long straight hair.

Would die for.

>pic related
>better than white women
>no pic

I agree. White women GOAT.

This is the most autistic b8 thread I've seen in a while. Saged.

God, no.

Nah man. I see cute girls like this all the time. Lmao what are you on about?

She's Pakistani mate.

> My end goal is a blasian qt.

great taste there amigo

shirt is fuccboi as fuck and the body sucks

i've always wanted black hair but im too much of a bitch to dye it

You should be.

ITT why I never give good info to Veeky Forums

if I posted good info it might help people who literally aren't even white.

disgusting

So I heard you've been thinking about race mixin'

is that way cuck boi

Oh so you're essentially me. Yeah blm ID kind of weird when they expect me to support it when not too long ago I was 'the white kid' that got more shit treatment from other black kids than any white person I'd ever met. They can get that shit right out of here.

I think I may have found my blasian qt though if the universe won't fuck this up for me. If not I can go back to fucking this Viet girl I met that's insane but likes dick.

Ayy

I'd let Ben "The racial pain hurricane" Garrison lynch me any day desu.

Lol. Might as well go to storm front then. There is literally no pure white website out there.

Lol, don't think I've ever seen an attractive white girl with a black before

>Wanting to hook up with the kinds of girls who are open to race-mixing.

Every white girl who ever showed interest in me were all trashy thots or progressive SJW's who wanna virtue signal to their friends and family. Fuck that. I want a beautiful black girl who values her heritage.

Black guys who hook up with white bitches will only end up miserable.

Man, that came out wrong, I didn't mean to say she's attractive

sigh, time for bed

I have a thick qt blond gf. I made it a while ago but stopped working out ever since getting with her. Going to start again today broz

>stopped

you're like the women who get fat when they marry

Maybe that's because they're dating guys who you look down on which lowers their attractiveness to you and thus you start looking for flaws?

I've seen /pol/ post the most bordering ugly:average white nationalist girls and pretend like they're the hottest thing on the planet just because they share the same world view. Of course whenever you point this out you're a "cuck" :^)

>Black guys who hook up with white bitches will only end up miserable

Why exactly ?

Is is because of the culture differences, stereotypes, human nature ?

Nah, you're just using your bad experiences as an excuse to be racist trash.

I watched for 2 seconds and clicked on a random part of the video (8:30)

you will thank me l8er

>Enjoy your plastic women.

o-ok
>pulls out penis

>" Every white girl who ever showed interest in me were all trashy thots or progressive SJW's who wanna virtue signal to their friends and family. Fuck that. I want a beautiful black girl who values her heritage.
Black guys who hook up with white bitches will only end up miserable. "

Why do minorities want to date whites so badly?

Stick with your own race, race mixing is disgusting

I never enjoyed the idea of relationships before though. She's beginning to get on my nerves and last night i was looking in the mirror and figured that i was losing my spicy side

You must not live in California

Cuz it's different m8

Go to any foreign country where you dont look like the native population . If you're good looking you'll get laid

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

Some African dude went to Poland as a refugee, fucked dozens of girls, ended up giving them aids

Mental attraction is pretty cool, but you wouldn't know about that

that's beside the point though, the overwhelming majority seems to be fat chicks

I don't even live in the states

Just fucked up my nofap
Fuck

I feel you. GL with your blasian qt, senpai.

something about that skin color is hot af man

>Losing nofap to those lips

Nigga, what? Bitch looks like a fish.

We generally don't. I'm this poster here and it was never in my mind to get with a white woman. I always thought I was going to end up with a girl of my own race.
But I didn't choose for who I fell in love with. It just happened.

And besides. White male and Asian female is the most common Interracial group out there so you have no right to speak :P

video

Because they're throwing away their blackness. Plus, mixed race kids often end up fucked in the head. Just look at Eliot Roger and that mulatto school shooter from a few months ago.

Statistics aren't racist. Black male/white female relationships are most likely to end in failure. If they HAD to racemix, black dudes would be better of with latin girls.

Muslim in Texas, married a white American girl.

Yes it did. Helped me get the choosy, bobbed hairstyled brunette with tight red jeans, the petite brunette who was into cardio and proved it with her physique, a poofy faggot stalker, the blonde haired blue eyed floozey and two red heads, one of which was a geeky virgin but really cool and the other redhead was fit goth who liked to dress up and a had few fetishes.

Haha. Is this why Poland hates refugees/non-whites?

>White male and Asian female is the most common Interracial group

Actually, I think white guys are more likely to go for Hispanic girls if we're just talking US.

More stories like this

They're scum

t. Sweden

>black women
>better than white women

Haha kill urself my man ;)

poor countries tend to be xenophobic. also probably communism mindset

If you're black you're also more likely to go to jail or be dead by the age of 25. Are you either of those?

Do you let fucking statistics control your life? Since I've already beaten my statistic by being black with a computer engineering degree, I'll date as many white women as I want.

Around the world man. Particularly in aus.

Not to mention how ugly the majority of black white mixed children are

Inb4 Russell Wilson obviously there are always exceptions to the rule

Why do you want to date whites so badly? Is it because you're disgusted by your own race and therefore disgusted with yourself?

I'm genuinely curious about that. How'd it happen, doesn't she care?

From what I heard being black in Texas is bad enough.