I'm constantly seeing this god damn picture over the last 2 months, who is this guy?!

I'm constantly seeing this god damn picture over the last 2 months, who is this guy?!

His name is Scooby and he used to trip here

death gotta be easy,cuz life is hard...

>mikepattonthenattykingoffit.jpg (5 KB

>YOU WANT IT ALL BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

>IT'S IN YOUR FACE BUT YOU CAN'T GRAB IT

Oh, thanks! Didn't even notice that when I saved it. I guess it makes sense he's the king of Veeky Forums seeing as though he looks so ripped, lean and strong without steroids or protein powders or whatever.

That's Tinytrip's dad, before he killed his wife and then himself

>Hahahaha!! Sick thread bro !!!!1 XD

Big Mike.

He has it.

What is it?

It's it.

>mikeposting comes back

what a time to be alive lads

Kekd

It's so true but

bump

YOU WANT IT ALLL BUT YOU CANT HAVE Veeky Forums

You mean you don't know?
He is the king of fit and all of nattys mike

Thx

Semi related. I see the picture of those three or so greek god guys standing around a pool being beautiful a lot lately. Who are they?

I think they each represent a third of Mike Patton's muscle each. The Greeks liked to pay premature tribute to future gods like Patton.

Bump no. 2

Guys, is it 4 leveled or heaping SCOOPS C'MON?

end this meme or end me

It's not a meme, he's the king of Veeky Forums

lay the foundation pupper

How come it comes with rap lyrics everytime. First nas smoking now 50 many men? Dafuck

Skrillex

IT'S IN YOUR FACE BUT HIP-DRIVE SS GOMAD

Holy fuck this is the worst forced meme ever. It's literally one or two guys doing this.

Are you actually autistic? I've seen this posted for the past 3 years maybe longer

>Hey niggers, /b/tard here. How do I get this aesthetic bod? I don't want to get a gym membership and I only want to eat pizza rolls. Any advice?

Diaperman

BIG MIKE IS IN DA HOUSE!

yEAH BIG MIKEY! WOO WOO!

WACHAAAAAAAAAA!