Officially the scariest thing I've ever done. On the left was me in 2013...

Officially the scariest thing I've ever done. On the left was me in 2013, weighing in at 206 lbs in an unhappy relationship and at my lowest psychologically.

On the right is me today, now weighing in at 133 lbs in a happy relationship and the best I've felt in years. I started IIFYM in February of this year with 3 days HIIT cardio & 3 days resistance training (on alternating days).

It's by no means perfect physique, but I'm making progress...(I think). All advice is welcome of course!

Did you lose 70 pounds since February?

this is bait right

Good progress, your face belly looks like it has seen the seven circles of hell and lived to tell the tale though

>73lb difference
lol k

fucking lift

It kinda looks like you lost like 20lbs and changed lighting.

Gross dude it looks like someone tried to vacuum seal you

wait, what's going on here?

there's no way the left is 200lbs if the right is 130. no fucking way. unless you got 8 inches shorter.

your resistance training is being resisted by your upper body. you need to be doing bench, weighted dips, weighted pullups.

What happened with your nipples?

He amputated his legs from the knee down

Someone explain how this could possibly be 73 pounds

cant tell if this shit is bait or not but if its not go fucking lift you lost a lot of weight which is good but you look like shit

Congrats on your progress, bro. Eat well, train hard, and keep at it.

DYEL? Seriously.

I could take a better before and after picture of myself, taking the photos on the same day just using bloating and flexing. There is no way thats 73lb.

>guy on left

>relationship

ok, fuck everything if that guy can get a gf

nothing makes sense

Solid body user! Nice to see you're making an effort to improve man! I'm proud of you man.

But instead of taking babysteps again and again why not just take a leap of faith and do the unthinkable by... GOING VEGAN.

Great community, increasing your cooking skills and absolutely nothing weighing on your conscience for the murders you committed! I'm just here to give advice user. It's up for you to decide whether you want to better yourself and take the plunge towards greatness.

how is it possible to have loose skin when you don't even weigh 300lbs? wtf?

Looks like he lost 20+ lbs of muscle

top bait m8 a-okayblackfingers.emoji

Lotus breh. Post some inspirational selfies for me to go to the gym today.

You're my goal body desu.

Kek that would be pretty scary

will you please be my daddy and gimme da fuk

shichandra berries for that loos skin troll

>On the left was me in 2013, weighing in at 206 lbs

why lie?

I like your circa 2013 hair.

klinefelters?

tfw your hairline goes JUST in 3 years

i feel ya senpai

Are you sure you didn't forget to exercise ? Damn even bodyweight exercises for 3 years would have given you an 'okay' body. You look just as flabby as before just less fat..

Bulk
NOW
nice progress though, I anticipate you could easily bulk for 2 years now.

How come so many people are taking this bait? is it a meme that Don't understand?

Looks like the nazis at aushwitz almost had you for a deadman, I'm glad you escaped friend :)