ELIXCUCKS BTFO

The reason people like ELIX is not due to the project itself (Which is a shitty webpage and a video demo), but because the extremely low coin supply (3 million) on coinmarketcap gives it a marketcap far below its rivals. A lower marketcap means much more room for growth: it's the difference between buying a hundred dollars of bitcoin when you could buy a bitcoin for a dollar, versus buying when the price is near $5000. But ELIX's marketcap is far, far higher than you think it is, because there are far more ELIX tokens than you think there are.

The real coin supply right now is the total supply 15 million, not 3 million, and so the marketcap for ELIX is 5 million, 5 times what it lists as. It's no longer a bargain at all.

And not only is the current supply far larger than you think it is, it's growing by the minute. When I bought in at 1.4k sats there were 11 million coins, there are now 16 million only a few days later. At this rate it will be 20 million by the end of the week. The coins are being made as fast as they can and dumped on coinexchange, which is why the volume on Coinmarketcap is higher than the actual value of the coin itself. The actual supply may reach 60 million. If supply will reach 60 million shortly, the actual market right now is 22 million, and what you think is a bargain is nothing of the kind.

If you want to try and ride another pump, there may very well be one, but if I've figured this out, I imagine other people have as well, and when word gets around there will be a nuclear-level dump.

When I started writing this post, by the way, there were 15.5 million ELIX in total supply. There are now 16 million, and by the time you read this it will likely be even higher.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@elixirtoken/elix-mobile-frontend-demo-f43b93bbb96e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

60 million total faggot. Everybody knows already

No need to write a book

Nice just sold 100k.

but what does this mean guys?

bump, waiting for an elixer to answer this

Ah the FUD threads have started. Good sign for ELIX.

The mining rewards are the reason the supply is going up. I believe 60 million is the cap

this. thats how the fucking coin works

tl;dr the coin is acting as its supposed to

get out before you get stuck dude.

60 million is still pretty damn low considring other coin supplys

Nah, ill keep my 100x in november

thats a theoretical max supply at 10 years time horizon. it likely wont get that far because everyone is blowing their load early.

OP is such a faggot, he thinks this is news.

Educate yourself about how ELIX works you ginormous retard.

How do I mine elix?

please explain it to me, I'm about to invest

in Final Fantasy an elixir fully heals HP and MP. They are often pillaged in clocks. That is why I invested.

I hope people know when to sell and take their profit because this scamcoin isn't going anywhere in a few months

exactly people who actually read the whitepaper and were following the coin know this.

i've proactively campaigned to be upfront about it with the newfags in the telegram and reddit in the morning.

No, I am enjoying this FUD. Keeps the price lower for me to accumulate even more ELIX.

Educate yourself, it's not that hard. People like OP are doing me a service with their retarded antics and I surely won't do anything right now.

you dont. you get rewarded for loaning and borrowing. borrower gets rewarded for paying back on time.

the bears have arrived, shows over, at least for today

You're crazy. The big exchanges aren't going to ignore this kind of volume for long. After that we can start figuring out the real price.

How do I borrow and how do I lend it?

FUD has started. So, whales and cheap bastards trying to hop incoming?

circulation supply =/= total supply you retard

jesus christ if you cant do your own research you deserve to be poor forever

medium.com/@elixirtoken/elix-mobile-frontend-demo-f43b93bbb96e

in this case circulating and total is the same.

It's because of EXOR to ELIX transfer
I have read this on Bitcointalk:
There were 2134 genesis address, and since total supply is already at 15,605,404 so roughly 1200 genesis address already used. Remaining is ~900 , it will add around 12 million. May be few wait longer but those will be very few. so total supply will hardly reach 30 million.

thank you user
you are a gentleman and a scholar.

point is even at 30mil max supply and 1 USD its still the cheapest fintech coin with so much potential.

soooo i should buy more?

i bought more

Kek

holyshit they made a beautiful interface, the app is still a non functional MVP but I just bought 100k

IT'S SHOWING SIGNS OF FUCKING CRASHING NOW OMFG

It is going to crash once the lower IQ level sewer dwelling retards catch on to what OP is talking about, although that might take a few more hours. The flash crash a few minutes ago was the smart money packing up shop.

You see massive sell walls form for 4 - 5 btc, the price drops in a panic, the seller withdraws the btc sale and then we creep back up. I have seen this several times over the last few days. This is someone or someone's driving down the price to buy more when it falls. This is an accumulation strategy, not a crash.