Change of diet

I'm never "doing a diet" again. HAES is right that diets don't work. Probably the only thing they are right about.

I'm changing mine outright. Two weeks ago gave up soda, last week gave up sugar in general. Friday I need to give up something else.

I'm thinking about cutting out bread/carbs this time. For those of you that have done the same or are on keto what are some of your favorite foods or food places to go eat to adhere to those rules?

lay the foundation pupper

Lay the foundation pupper

Diet and exercise are for losers.
Winners eat and train.

Im gonna pretend this isn't bait because I wan't to help you man.
>you're doing it wrong
You're saying drastic dieting is bad and unsustainable while also saying you're going to do something batshit crazy drastic like cutting out all fucking carbs.

Dude take a breather and read the material available to you. Eat under your TDEE no matter the cost. Don't get all complex you retard. Try IF or PSMF before going full keto

>"diets don't work"

how about you give up oxygen you retarded faggot

di·et1
ˈdīət/
noun
noun: diet; plural noun: diets

the kinds of food that a person, animal, or community habitually eats.

I ate less and lost weight. Then I went back to eating like an asshole and I gained all the weight back. QED diets don't work. Checkmate, science denying fatshamer.

>Diets don't work
>Lost 100 of 160 pounds (295-135) by dieting

Fuck you. Put down the fork and sugar water and have some patience.

It's 2016 why aren't you doing IIFYM?

Download myfitnesspal, set your calories to your bodyweightx15, set your protein to your body weight in grams, your fat to 20-30% of your body weight in grams depending on how much you like fat, and the rest to carbs. Subtract 500 cals if you want to cut, add 500 if you want to bulk

There you're welcome no more bullshit diets

I HATE how people misuse the word "diet".

The word "diet" is a general term referring to the food and drinks you consume and the amounts you consume. So 100 donuts a day could be someones diet.

What you idiots mean to say is: "I'm going on a HEALTHY diet". The "healthy" part referring to the fact that you will consume healthy foods and drinks, and within quantities that you will lose weight.

As for your question, I'm a skinny fag, but I'll help you. Don't eat out at all. You will be tempted to break the rules. Just eat all your food at home and only buy good stuff. Precook meals if you need to.

> count calories 2014 , weight change from 221 down to 209
Gained it all back
> Keto 2015, weight change from 216 down to 195
Couldn't lift, looked thin but you really can't eat anything on Keto
Gained it all back
> 2016 just eating well and lifting regularly. weight is hovering around 209 but I'm 24% body fat SO I really need help losing the fat

Idk what to listen to or stick to

user, diet isn't something you do, it's something you live by. You don't "go on" a diet, you fix your diet.

you should kill yourself on stream user

user, it's not fucking hard. Count your calories if you want to lose weight. If you're too stupid to understand that you have to stick with it and can't pick up proper eating habits to the point htat you don't need to count calories anymore, then stick to counting calories. But it's not just all about calories, you still have to eat enough protein. It's not rocket science. There's no need to do some meme diet like keto.

>want to lose weight? eat 500-1000 calories less than what it takes to maintain weight. Lift to maintain muscle and eat enough protein
>want to get strong and put on muscle? eat 500 or so more calories than what it takes to maintain and lift heavy weights. Keep making them heavier.

>Idk what to listen to or stick to
read the fucking sticky

>Two weeks ago gave up soda, last week gave up sugar in general.

So you're saying you gave up diets, then proceeded to explain to us about the specific kind of diet you went on.

Get fucked you dumb nigger.

Stick to this:
>Figure out your TDEE
>Figure out your healthy body weight for someone your height.
>Eat your TDEE-less-500-calories/day (you may need to recheck this number ever 30 lbs or so)
>Reach your healthy body weight.
>Never eat more than your TDEE ever again for the rest of your life and you'll be fine.

Hell, you won't even need to exercise with that plan.

And follow this person's advice and get the free version of myfittnesspal:

Yes sir

I like the motivation famm

>I'm thinking about cutting out bread/carbs this time. For those of you that have done the same or are on keto

One of the worst things you could do. There are unhealthy carbs and there are healthy carbs. You can't have a healthy diet without those healthy carbs. You don't have to stop eating anything that has carbohydrate just because junk foods also have carbohydrates.

I live in California, not taking this chance.

>not creating your own diet
CMON

also rate please

Haven't factored in price or carbs yet.

teach yourself how to eat properly in a realistic way. Plans like this will only take you so far. Diet is something you live with, not something you do for a while to lose weight

It's just a general guideline, I know some days I go out and eat/do other things. I plan on adding meals and days over time. This is a fallback so I ballpark know what I'm supposed to be eating everyday to reach my goals.

>yoghourght

Not great diet to be honest. It's mostly chicken, eggs, dairy, and protein powder.

I'm tryin' 16/8 IF for a week or two and then will switch to one meal a day. Hope I won't put weight back.

>>Figure out your TDEE
>>Figure out your healthy body weight for someone your height.
>>Eat your TDEE-less-500-calories/day (you may need to recheck this number ever 30 lbs or so)
Can't. Too much food.

I'll add more vegetables and fruits then.

most of this thread is to retarded to understand what you meant by not doing a diet
last meal of the day - no carbs. this is more important than you know.
the two first meals of the day, should be at worst half carbs.
if you wanna snack, snack on veggies or protein
if you're going to break and eat chocolate, do so immediately before your workout.