Deadlift grip technique

deadlift grip technique

if you use mixed grip, how do you deal with the fact you're developing horrible muscle imbalances, even if you switch things up, especially if you believe you're some kind of living proof (you're not)?

if you use double overhand, how do you deal with the fact you will never lift a real amount of weight?

if you use hook grip, how do you deal with the crippling thumb pain or being forced to tape your thumb or micromanage your calluses like a bitch all so you can say "hurrr i have a big deadlift"?

if you use straps or belts, how do you deal with the fact that you're a gigantic pussy that everybody laughs at behind your back?

there's no good way to grip a bar for deadlift. they're all shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZgxkE-2QAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2016
>still deadlifting
when will the memes die

I thought you diddlied like 700lb

All the more weight to my post.

Just hook grip and shut the fuck up

But can you really deny that deadlifts are fun, that is reason enough to do them imho.

>being forced to put a condom on your thumb everytime you lift
yeah nah

>What are straps

Fucking pussy, skydiving, kitesurfing is fun.Deadlifts are for poor insecure faggots wanting a temporary ego boost. IMHO DESU

why are you posting as fake lotus

Bruh I tasted the grapes ;p

>why are you posting as fake lotus

gravitas

No one cares if you use straps in the gym except people on Veeky Forums

and none of you lift.. so who cares?

Quit projecting your insecurities. If you don't want to deadlift go ahead and drop it, quit bitching at the people that actually enjoy doing it

So what? Stop deadlifting and that's it, go be a crybabie somewhere else.

>caring what other people in the gym think about anything
I've grown beyond such feelings

What would you guys recommend for someone with really tiny hands? Are straps worth it?

Straps are totally worth it. I'd rather pull more weight than rely on my grip strength which isn't as important to me.

they are, just keep doing your warmup sets without them and you'll get a stronger grip

I also have tiny hands and my limit is like 290 with double over hand (also when I stopped deadlifting). My hands are too small to try hook grip, and I've been rack pulling 350 easily with mixed, but all these fucking doomsayers are scaring me on the bicep tears and imbalances.

I'm ordering some straps partly because of my tiny hands.

Also I fucking love rack pulling holy shit

You can hook with tiny hands just learn to hook correctly; look at all the asian weightlifters with babby hands that pull huge kilos.

Found the faggot who can't even 1pl8 m8

Jesus christ mate my boyfriend just spit my cock out his mouth he was laughing so much at your autism.

Go back to your smith machines

>giving a fuck about muscle imbalances

I'll have to try again but last time I gripped it I got a piece of my thumbnail hooked and that's it

You can do it m80 keep your nails trimmed and your hands chalked

What do most of these bicep tears have in common?
youtube.com/watch?v=pZgxkE-2QAw

how big are your hands if you don't mind

What kind of imbalances do you develop with mixed grip? I live me some mix grip when I get real heavy, both my and feel worked the same way. What is the deal?

450lbs hookgrip crew checking in

Look at the pic i posted mate. OP is just being a little bitch because he can't do diddlys.

they are all permafatties powerlifters?

When you post your stats overhand deadlift is hte only one that counts. Sorry, not sorry.

jesus that bar is ridiculous

>that form

Yeah that's what I figured.

you can't do them without accepting the op so we're even

ahaha good meme xD all pawahliftrz r phat KUNTZ!!!

OP, try gripping it with your teeth
If you can, you're just about flexible enough to shove your head back up your ass where it belongs

you sound like and are retarded.