cut a meme into your arm

pretty good

pretty shitty to be quietly honduras with you family

> going on my first cut for a month
> lost around 9-10 pounds
> body dysmorphia increasing
> strength decreasing
> cheat days increasing
> not even close to my target weight/ bf % (although it was an extreme goal)
at least I'm almost done

how the fuck did you gain 15 pounds in a couple days lol

Answer
Curious minds want to know. How much ice cream did you eat faggot?

Started PSMF two days ago, no fuck ups thus far. Going to go for at least two weeks and see where I'm at. Too soon to know if the results are good, but they should be at this severe of a deficit.

I can see veins on my abs.

Glycogen. I'm usually pretty low carb / glycogen depleted, but I donated platelets then and I ate whatever I wanted that weekend.

Also.... how is 3 pounds lost over what I'm assuming is 100 days... Good?
12/10 for super troll

Protip: cut vertically to really release excess calories

Really well, lost ~15 lbs in 3 months but muscles are still keeping shape. Chicken and veggie stir fry and rice are main meals with a few cheats here and there. We're all gonna make it famalam

I'm only aiming for 170. I'm deliberately going slow at this point.

easy

I'M FUCKING SAT HERE STARVING TO DEATH, I'VE BEEN CUTTING FOR LIKE 3 MONTHS NOW AND I THOUGHT I WOULD OF GOTTEN USED TO FEELING HUNGRY ALL THE TIME

Dropped 10 pounds with HIIT and eating under maintenance, but now I'm dropping the cardio and sticking to managing my diet so I don't drop more muscle. Slowly but surely.

Dude, make refeed days. It is too long to be oa a three monts cut. Or take a couple of weeks of eating at maintenance.

Drink some water once in a while

I would, but I'm a fat fuck so no can do

>would of
honorary nigger
no sympathy here

not cutting

Hotel life?

just a holiday

198 poons
1700 kcal on (a single) restday
~2100 on gymday (4 days/week)
~2700 on cycling days (2/week)
fat is dissapearing but so fucking slowly. I cant lower my caloric intake, can i?

yes to 1500 min

>People cutting on red meat, oils and cheese
>Complaining that they're hungry all the time

Yeah, no shit sherlock
Maybe you'd be less hungry if you stopped eating foods that completely fill our TDEE in a single spoonful

cut more on your cycling days. You are overestimating cal burned.

Does anyone have any ideas for protein rich smoothies that does not involve whey? I guess its best to base them on cottage cheese, made one yesterday with 250g 2% cottage cheese, one banana, handful of spinach and some milk. Turned out to taste good, but didn't give me any saturation, I think I'd be better if I ate it all without blending together.

How much heart rate monitors lie about the burned calories? ~1000 seems pretty reasonable to me for an hour of mtbing with avg hr of ~150

greek yogurt and pnbutter

Peanut butter doesn't have the macros for a cut and greek yougurt have almost the same macros as milk.

they dont necessarily lie. But they definitely don't know all the factors in your body. Try if for a month and see how you go.

whats wrong with whey - greek yogurt?

For example I'm 6'5" and 200 pounds and 3000 cals is for bulking season.
TDEE can range but there is no reason you should be going up that high. I would honestly do about 2100 cals on cycling days, maybe just eat a fruit beforehand.

>-100 days
God, you ameritards never cease to amaze me.

?

Slow and steady, feel like im stalling a bit lately.

>been cutting for 1.5 months
>only lost 0.7 pounds

bad Veeky Forums

real bad... was 10lbs away.

i'll just do it again i know i can.

Whey is more expensive $ per gramm than cottage cheese and gives less saturation.

I'm constantly hungry, tired and worried about my arms shrinking but my abs are starting to show so pretty good

This. Eat veggies, and food rich in fiber.

>Dieted for 40 days now
>counted everything to the gram on a kitchen scale and inputted into my fitness pal
>5'10 187lbs starting, tdee 2300, eating at 1900 for -400 daily deficit
>lost 2 lbs so far

I'm not retarded. I'm counting every single thing including cooking oils. How the fuck am I not losing 1lbs a week like the rest of you guys?

Pretty good, down 10lbs in about a month and a half. Figure I'll get dem abs when I hit 190.

On the negative side, I had a dream that I found out cheese-doodlez were 90% protein, so I'm pretty pissed about that not being true when I woke up.

Cut down from 400 pounds, now 183.
Feels pretty gud desu senpai

You probably overestimated your TDEE
1900 is what I eat on gym days, although I'm shorter than you

>eating at 1900

Try 1600

I did the same thing but lost 1.5 pounds a week as scheduled. Now I'm sitting pretty at my goal weight and I'm totally shredded for summer. Sorry you're bad.

is refeed days a meme?

Yes, mostly. Refeeding carbs weekly when doing keto is good. One day on maintenance calories once and then is good too.

I used four different tdee calculators

2300 was the lowest estimate

What in the fuck

6 months of cutting by now, lost around 100 kg -> 82 kg

what's your goal?

first goal of dropping second chin already achieved, not sure now desu gonna diet to 70kg at least and maybe less, at some point i'll start buffing

Just noticed that too

It's actually going great. I realized that you can shave off raised scars and they heal back flush with the rest of the skin. Tried it on one spot and its recovering now but you can already tell it looks a lot better. I'm gonna do this all over my body in the fall when shirt season is over. I'll look a lot better next spring.

I used sand paper in case anyone wants to try it. Keep the would moisturized during recovery (zinc ointment or silicon tape and silicon based lube)

hoping i will be 10% soon.

been losing 1 kg a week for 2 months now.

how many calories do you eat?

That's one of the most face-like torsos I've seen on here. It even has a 3 o'clock shadow

>2300 was the lowest estimate

Dude what the fuck
What did you put in the "Lifestyle" section?
Take into account that you're supposed to say what your lifestyle OUTSIDE OF THE GYM is, there.

If all you do when not lifting is sitting, your TDEE modifier is not "Light Activity", it's "Sedentary"

just the lightning

>

Alright I suppose. I lost 1.5 inches off my stomach in the last week, and dropped a few pounds.

Only 53 more pounds until I hit my goal weight!

>start cut 2 months ago
>Start eating sweets and biscuits figuring it won't take much of a difference
>Gain 5lbs
>tfw this cut turned into a dirty bulk

JUST

what do you guys do after binging?

Meh I lost a little over 25lbs since January not fantastic progress but I should have abs by august at this rate

Fuck me
It's 2175
Mfw I've only been at a 300 cal deficit the whole time.

Probably not even that.
Even the strictest measurer tends to underestimate numbers.

Feels like a drag. Maybe I'm imagining things but it seems to go way slower these days...
Hopefully I'll be alright for summer...

i know bait/troll/shitpost but disturbs me still

Well, the less you weigh the slower it's going to go, obviously.
When you're overweight and you eat under maintenance, your body just shouts to your brain "Throw another kilo of fat into the furnace to compensate, we have tons of that lying around anyway", but the thinner you are, the more it tries to be 'smart' about how it gets its energy, to avoid having you starve to death.\

you dont eat 2300 to maintain at 5'10. you eat like ~2100 to maintain at 5'10.

try 1700 instead of 1900, for same 400 calorie deficit but this time itll be more accurate

I eat 1500, 1900 to maintain (5'6.5")

That's a perfectly acceptable way to label that axis.