RICH PIANA CONFIRMED C U C K

youtube.com/watch?v=29Qd3OaUp10

where were you when rich piana finally came out as a sissy cumskin?

>guy who is clearly on roids
>woah black genetics
>i dont look like that because im white, not because i destroyed my body with hundreds of roids and hormones
>it's not fair

why would anyone take this cuck serious?

Lol.

Sara, I mean Rich must be a closet homosexual based off this video alone. Rich lookin at the nigga like when you gonna give me the cum bb, 3 loads, 4 loads bb. That guy was waiting for Rich to suck the his balls hanging lower than his dick, the thirst is real. SithLord mind fucked Piano man so bad, mothafucka getting people's opinions and nonsense, making people laugh and shit so when he dies next month human beans bury him on this planet instead of shooting his synthol ass into space via garbage chute.

OP you got that video of MackTruck drilling Rich's ass for reps until failure while Sara held the cam? Whatever it takes r-right babe? Ggg-good fuckin mornin! 7 months fuckin pregnant guise! Smuggling mexicans in my GH gut for charity.

Jesus, Rich. There's complimenting a fellow bodybuilder's physique and then there's just being a slut for BBC.

I'm not black but is it weird for you black bros to sit there when a white dude is talking about black genetics? Like deep down you know the reason you're jacked as fuck is because of selective breeding during the slave days and what not. That would kinda piss me off I would think.

Ya it's weird as fuck, I never smile. That's when white people appraise you for your slave value.

its not that it isn't true black people are able to reach insane level of gains while natty, but this guy is CLEARLY on roids, genetics are irrelevant once roids are involved

Bro did I refute anything you just posted? If not fuckoffme. *queue designer - panda (nucrabee mix)

>fuckoffme. *queue designer - panda (nucrabee mix)

what did he mean by this?

Man that buff chick is sexy as fuck

Lotus impostor?

Plebs think they know my stylometry and have no idea. C**ka go to bed, get the fuck off me.

Sandstorm - Darude for niggers

What? Clearly you arent the real lotus. You just liked his bod and BBC you you are pretending to be him. Fuck off.

Yeah man look at gorillas and chimps, they are fucking jacked.

Blacks aren't that far off.

THIS

It doesnt matter how much roids someone with klinefelters uses, they will always have a shit frame compared to a healthy individual on roids or natty.

Genetics is the single most important thing.

>lets compare someone with a genetic illness and a sane individual

He's gonna get the BBC maybe midmay.

Fuck off, nigger.

You are the one that said genetics dont matter while on roids, which is not true. If bodybuilder A has a better frame to bodybuioder B while natty, you can expect the same to be true if they both were to juice.

YA FUCK OFF NIGGER.

>i will never be a shitskin
feels good

TELL EM BUBBA, TELL EM.

what brand of hair dye did you use i wanna dye mine black because i'm edgy af

Fuck off niggers

I'm not racist though.

Those were the most retarded expressions on that nigger.