Fat ppl getting rekt

Doesn't have to be just fat people. Just anyone who hates on fit people, getting rekt

>women sharing their heterosexual opinion
>suddenly this faglord homosexual gay gymsel leaps in "LMAOO FUK U FAT GURLS I WOULD SUK THAT COCK YESHOMO THSTD A REAL MAN"

Okay.

>women sharing their heterosexual opinion

not as much sharing their opinion as just shitting on a guy with obliques

>suddenly this faglord homosexual gay gymsel leaps in "LMAOO FUK U FAT GURLS I WOULD SUK THAT COCK YESHOMO THSTD A REAL MAN"

The man's calling them out

Fatty detected

have you ever heard about the fox and the grapes? it's ok if you haven't i didn't learn about it until i was 13

L O W T E S T
O
W
T
E
S
T

Wow someone got triggered. I don't even understand what you meant, but you're clearly upset.

need more rekt images

please post and the rest of you shut the fuck up you insecure r9k and reddit faggots

triggered as fuck

Obvious landwhale is obvious.

>>>tumblr
rejoin yourself with the whales.

SHOO SHOO SHAMU

i probably would yeah

i mean c'mon

top b8

it's not the fat we hate, but the fat legitimacy movement.
just like with feminism and feminazis, all the chubby people I know hate the huge blobs talking about "healthism"

>she comin

top kek

Just how fat are you? Cause my spidey senses are telling me that you're pretty fat

Trolled you so good, lol

what a shit thread. OP delivers with literally 1 pic related and the rest is shitposting.

>mfw the urges I have with the faggots in this thread

>Shit black guys can get away with that a white guy would never be able to say

thats it from me. need more wrex

Wow

>what was the first image
Kys.

fake and gay

delicious

Kek

>ifunny.co

The OP is literally what high test threads are hahahaha
Fucking fatass """powerlifters""" pretending they don't like thin girls because their fat asses only attract fatasses.

>fat people bringing down fit people in a wasted effort to bring down the global fitness average by implying that being fit will work against you for getting laid

This has nothing to do with gender and everything to do with being overweight and insecure about it.

>source
>I used to be a fatty who USED TO KNOW a lot of fatties

Insecurity is poison, if the source of insecurity is a lack of personal fitness level, they'll just attack whoever has a higher fitness level then they do

>Caring about people getting butthurt over what you say

kek
> white knight
> "Dude, what the fuck is your malfunction"

>ifunny.co

Just wow

>it's like they were articulated
is this fat bitch serious?

what is this and why is it ok because it looks like a newborn child being strangled

MODS

unless there is some dumb story about how it's plastic but either way fuck you weirdo who has it saved

they also appear to have missed particulars of the image and contextualised themselves as not smart girls

Kek. The classic i'm not retarded I was trolling!

I don't think newborns have teeth. Still, I'm also curious as to what this is

It's probably mostly genetics but is there a way to train to get that ? Apart from the obvious low bf

Hip thrusts

Not even kidding

>WTF its latish
>Big boom june kaboom
>Damn shanequas comin

They sound like bbw star names.
I would have more respect for a mega fattie if they used their fatness as a means of clever jokes rather than lying to themselves about being attractive when it's not media but natural aesthetic preferences in general. Some people like it more than others. What my fat nerd friends don't get is that they can get laid if they're confident and can laugh at themselves. Nobody likes a liar

It's a photo shopped face on a dick

>we

top fucking kek

devastating

>gymsel
/r9k/ leave

Michael Romero is a scrub. Overweight women do love six packs.

>caring about the opinions of retards who get offended by stupid shit like that
Why?

Leg raises and dragon flags
Vacuums might help too

literally retarded are we? trolled you so good.

Idgaf what you two are arguing about but Im commenting bc I appreciate the synergy going on in this meme

holy shit. that was fucking cold.