Anybody doesn't actually want to make it here?

For me it's not a question wether I want it or not.

I've been such a fucking loser all my life, I feel like it's not worth trying anymore, even though I'm 22 already. I don't see myself ever becoming buff, or having a good job, or even having a family.

Anyone feels the same, with a bleak outlook on life?

i want to make it physically but i have no interest in women and i'm also not gay

i just don't see the point, on some level i want gf but when i think about it i don't

heres a meme that understands me exactly

That picture is brutal.

yeah i know

i guess we have a deep understanding of eachother here whether we like it or not

m8, we're all gonna make it.
but the thing is, you gotta want it.

>tfw

I might be a loser but i'll never be a numale.

Are NuMales basically faggots that hate themselves?
never heard the term before

Are they nu-males for cheering for khaleese? She's like the main protagonist, the viewer is supposed to love her.

Males who resent their masculinity. Society is becoming feminized, and those dudes just go with it.

There's a female with a 'Drumpf' hat snapping her fingers because clapping might 'trigger' people.

22 is nothing, pull yourself together, fag.

I always wonder why dragon bitch doesn't just douse herself in oil and light it every time she gets in trouble

Kek, she looks so damaged, like human trash

Doesn't want to do nude scenes, still vulnerable to getting poked with a sharp stick.

If you haven't made it in the 18-25 age group you'll never make it.

I am 28, going on 29. So I know best. The new 18-25 year olds will always over-chad you, it's simple biology.

gj making an excuse for beeing a looser instead of actualy doing something.

>Society is becoming feminized

lol, the whole idea that men need to be 'masculine' and women 'feminine' is fantastically stupid

who gives a shit what chromosomes you have or if theres an inny or an outy between your legs

Are you transgender or something?

no

i think the concept of gender is distinct from sex is a bit silly

I want to call you a liar but there's an 18 year old lad in my work who's studying to be a personal trainer, is an amateur boxer, goes the gym a lot won't even put his hands in a tank of running water with plastic shwarf in it. Says it looks disgusting and he doesn't want it on his hands...
>plastic shwarf
>plastic
In contact with skin (even in shavings) about as reactive as gold. This is part of his job and he won't do it because of feels. I. Hate. The. Faggotry. That. Is. Modern. Man.

and would this magically be okay if he was female? it has nothing to do with his cock or hormones at all

and then there's the people who constantly complain on the internet

I never said it did and no it wouldn't. If he was a female she would still be getting paid to do a job. If you don't understand a willingness to get your hands dirty to accomplish something (literally or metaphorically) you aren't a man and will be a poor father and role model to any male children you produce.

>If you don't understand a willingness to get your hands dirty to accomplish something (literally or metaphorically) you aren't a man and will be a poor father and role model to any male children you produce.

but it has nothing to do with sex or gender. why do you keep bringing them up?

Eeeeexactly

Dont worry you never will.

are you just stringing together random good boy words to please your cuck masters?
kys

> I don't see myself ever becoming buff

This is much easier and takes much less willpower than you think. Knowing how to work out different aspects of your body well is way better than working really hard at meme exercises. I felt that same at 22 [spoiler]I don't have a GF and my current job is shit but I'm working on some crazy innovative that I hope will lead somewhere[/spoiler]

AT LEAST GET A JOB

lazy greasebals itt

>That one female snapping her fingers because clapping is too triggering

Anyone find it weird how nu-males resent their manhood but always seem to grow bad hipster facial hair? Why do you think that is?

Maybe because clean shaven needs a good Jaw which is manlier than hair to them?

I'm pretty sure people are growing beards because it's fashionable.

And what the other faggot is saying is that instead of making fun of "nu-males" for not being manly enough for you make fun of people for being shitty people.
Like the guy who was afraid of putting his hands against plastic, he isn't just a shitty man, he's a shitty person.
There might be differences in men and women but both should be held to high standards.

Though I honestly don't understand the webm. Are you making fun of how they are showing emotion or the fact that they dress in the current fashion?

tfw sadboii

Stop being so goddamn pessimistic. Learn to enjoy the effort you put into your "pathetic" life and stop berating yourself for not living up to some nebulous requirement for being happy. You're not starving, deformed, a sex slave, or born in a 3rd world country. You literally have it better than 90% of the world just on that.

> I'm 22 already

Woah everybody, we got a real old man here! Practically a senior citizen! /s

>If you haven't made it in the 18-25 age group you'll never make it.

Bullshit. You sound like your still a child yourself if you believe such shit.

>I am 28

Obviously. Your still pretty much a kid. Twenty years from now you'll cringe when you think of the stupid shit you believed at 28.

That hit home. I want a gf for both on the left but dont really want one either, I'd rather keep my money and time and fuck a hooker when Im bored of masturbating

This
I never try and I'm insecure

I want a qt gf to help me fix my life and be there for me and help me get a group of freinds and we can be that annoying couple that's always being mushy and kissing when we hang out and we can have a cat and bunny and a big apartment in a non touristy but not ghetto part of NYC

But it's not happening

Youve put a lot of thought into that huh bro

Yeah :'(

I agree OP if you're not born alpha with real man genetics then you have no place in this world with the rest of us.
you can't even replace a woman if you wanted, you're inferior in every aspect even when compared to females and that's saying something.
I have no idea how it's possible for someone like you to live while knowing they'll wake up only to look at the mirror and see a reflection of inferiority and the definition of cowardice.

It's never too late to make it. 22 isn't even old, bro.

Anyway, I've been thinking I might not want to completely make it, physically. I was once fatter than most of the recovering men here and I'm starting to get into a pickle with the loose skin and all. I have a decent face and I'm thinking if I end up chubby and slightly muscular instead of getting super thin, don't wear nice clothes, don't wear makeup and do anything with my hair, I won't have to worry about people talking to me or wanting to hit on me.

>shwarf
what is a shwarf

>Though I honestly don't understand the webm. Are you making fun of how they are showing emotion or the fact that they dress in the current fashion?

I think that "current fashion" kind of represents all that Veeky Forums hates, which is why that guy posted the webm. It's honestly a pretty niche fashion and is mostly associated with SJW types that preach HAES, body-acceptance, triggering, etc

Little flakes of plastic
He probably works at the recycling plant