I'm recently started to swim regularly and last night the girl from my group of friends wanted to tag along today...

I'm recently started to swim regularly and last night the girl from my group of friends wanted to tag along today. She's "like, so into fitness" but I'm sure she's just attention whoring.

The thing is she has a great body, used to model and even won some county miss contest so she's fairly popular.
I'm a 6'4 twink.
Our pool only allows for proper swimming gear so everyone's dick's outline is easily seen, my dick is less then about an inch long when not erected and I'm afraid I'm gonna lose some respect.

Also I'm kinda mad that she wants to do this because she already has a boyfriend and a serious relationship so I don't know how I should behave.

Should I just tell her she can't come along?

no just fucking swim with her and try to have fun, chances are she won't want to come again.

don't look like/be a douche

Get the tight swim legs that go to your knee. They don't exaggerate your cock as much

> already has a boyfriend

why are you wasting my time?

>allready have a boyfriend

while you work HARD in the POOL with CHADS girlfriend, CHAD is literaly eating PIZZA and doing STUFF that is actually FUN.

keep babysitting chads fuckhole OP, your a born cuck.

I went jogging with a female friend of mine.
Thought it would be fun. Wasn't.
Had to run so slow and pause all the time that i could have stayed at home eating pizza and it wouldnt have made a difference

>babysitting chad's fuckhole

love it. this OP.

Could she talk you up to her friends if you go? If there's no benefit, you can still let her tag along and pretend she's just one of your guy friends.

Just do your thing while she does her thing at the pool.

with the little information you've given us, she's either:
a) slightly into you and wants to see the possibilities
b) just considering you as a friend, and you're making this weird by being a needy Veeky Forumstard

kekeroo

Nah I know most of her friends, they're vapid dumb whores so not really what I'm looking for.
Probably the b, you're right. I'll change, hop in the pool, swim until I'm tired, tell her to pack up and that we're going home and that's about it.

Then there's no point. Just let her tag along. She probably just wants company so autists don't try to bother her at the pool. Don't over think it like said.

Ayyyyy lmao

>she already has a boyfriend and a serious relationship so I don't know how I should behave.
Like a normal fucking human being? I mean, fuck. Do you actually expect her to want to be hit on, by you? Just go there together and do whatever the fuck. Swimming ain't a teamsport so it's not like you have to help her out or anything. Now if she actually comes onto you while you're in the pool and constantly tries to catch your attention, then you're onto something. Good luck, and don't act creepy.

you are the body guard. and if there are girls they might get into you while she is there.

just focus on your routine and don't let her get in your way.

Jesus fucking Christ. Why can't all you autistic fucks just have fun and not play out weird little scenarios in your head? Few things:

1. You can have fun with a girl without it being about sex. Just enjoy yourself and maybe something happens, maybe not.
2. If a girl has a boyfriend, don't be a dick and try to steal her away. You don't do that to another bro.
3. Girls care about more things than the size of your dick or how you look. Good personality and a sense of humor will get you further, unless you're into little Instagram princesses with the IQ of a walnut. About your small dick? Own it. It's your dick. There are many like it, but this one is yours.
4. Be yourself. Stop trying to be something you cannot be. The sooner you come to turns with who you are, the sooner you can develop. Otherwise you'll always be stuck.

>If a girl has a boyfriend, don't be a dick and try to steal her away. You don't do that to another bro.

You do if they're a prick. Nothing better than cucking some obnoxious cunt

Still not cool. Besides, do you want a girls who has been unfaithful to her previous partner?

I know being autistic is hard. If a girl wants to do 1 on 1 shit with you where you are both physically exerting yourselves while half naked, she wants to fuck. Flirt with her at the pool and then take her back to your place for a 'post workout meal' and fuck her. It's so fucking easy.

KEK CHAD FOR US

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

This.

Digits have spoken.

For the swimming gear thing use swimsuits that goes down your thigh. They look better and you don't have to shave down there.

For the chick thing, as said, I wouldn't start a relationship with a girl that cheated her exbf. It will turn to you sooner or later. If you aren't looking for anything serious I would try once or twice. It may be fun and if it isn't you can always swim and don't talk to her.
I was in the exactly same situation some years ago. It didn't work so I used it to make some other girls jealous. They don't like to imagine you doing some workout, in the water, with nothing but some underwear.

>You can have fun with a girl without it being about sex

Genuiely not trying too be edgy,im not a neckbeard, im a well adjusted normie with several past relationships blablabla but NO i can NOT have fun with girls i dont fuck, i NEVER had fun with a girl i didnt try to fuck and i dont think i ever will

That's because you're emotionally stunted, user