Mfw I can't use the local gym because all the regulars there know and despise me for dating a certain chick

>mfw I can't use the local gym because all the regulars there know and despise me for dating a certain chick
>mfw I haven't been in an exercise regime for 2 years after head trauma, fine now
what do i do, Veeky Forums? I want hypertrophy but I'm too pussy to work out in front of other people, and i'm losing muscle fast. help.

Then find another gym or get a home gym setup going.

Lie down and die, so the rest of us can eat your low fat remains on the path to making it.

callisthenics/dumbbells/resistance bands.
you only need a floor,a pullup bar and a pair of dumbbells for a complete workout,as countless bodybuilders and strongmen can testify.

cheers man. i'll get onto it.
any advice to do with food?

>know and despise me for dating a certain chick
wat

Why does it matter if they don't like you? How does this prevent you lifting?

post the pic of that certain chick that caused all this

it's a long story. in short it's the only gym around, and they populate the gym every afternoon.
i've tried going before. didn't work out.
I just need advice on how to work out/eat well with minimal time and space, and outside of the gym.

>despise me for dating a certain chick
explain to me how this works.

fucking normies I swer.

A regime is a government. A regimen is a plan or system. Learn the meanings of words. Don't just approximate words you hear with mouth noises and then translate this to your keyboard.

long story please then we give advice

What are they going to do, beat you up?

oh, nice one! bet you're that one guy who points out fallacies, flaws and grammar and no one gives a shit, because you're the only person who gives a shit about clerical errors.
faggot.

>certain chick
are you a pedophile?

fine mate.
>18, go to a college sort-of-thing in Australia
>Live in dormitories
>One fitness centre, populated by non-Chad faggots with narcissistic complexes
>Girl i date screwed one of these non-Chads over by embarrassing him in front of his entire group of friends, won't go into detail but she pushed him off and started dating me not long after, rubbing salt in the wound etc etc.
>i got hit by a fucking car that was doing double the speed limit
>be in hospital for two fucking weeks with a hairline skull fracture, its sweet though i get something like 40k out of it after paying off lawyers and medical bills.
>after leaving hospital find that i can't do any intense exercise as my brain just shuts down and i want to empty my insides
>over the next two years this gradually heals, team sport is still a no go for several reasons
>finally, now i can do exercise again, but i've lost heavy amounts of quad, bicep and back muscle.
>could stand to lose any belly fat in about two weeks, but no motivation really
>currently racking my brain and friends for a way to work out in a small enclosed space with minimal equipment (my room in my dormitory is the only way to go, as explained earlier)
>come to Veeky Forums for advice, one or two people are G and give non judgemental, kind advice
>the rest of Veeky Forums is as it's always been, fucking naysayer selfish pricks.
The biggest hypertrophy-focused bodybuilders I've met in my life were the most humble and kind men i've met. Kind of leads me to conclude that the dicks on this board have less gains than the nice ones that give fitness advice.
All i want is my muscle back. That way, my Stacy gf will appreciate me more.
Help, Veeky Forumsizens.

all the "humble" bodybuilders you've met are secretly power bottoms who love the pain of working out almost as much as they love the pain of a big dick inside them.

>everyone who c-criticizes me is a d-dyel heh
buddy, just no

If you can't ignore the assholes then the next best thing is another gym. If you can't do that then its time to get some power bands and start doing body weight, until your confidence grows again and you can go back to the gym

I did have the same thought today. That rarely do the shit talkers post their own progress.

Get back to the gym. Fuck the chads OP, their opinions don't matter. The only person you're answerable to is yourself.

you VASTLY overestimate how much people give a fuck about your life & what you're doing.

yeah this helps a bit. cheers.
once i remove the stigma of working out publically for myself, i think it'll be better.
any more advice along the lines of doing shit like calisthenics and body weight exercise?

>>no one gives a shit
>pic is debating him

>errors are mistakes that are unintentional
>he thought he was right
>he was wrong
>that is not a clerical error
>that is being wrong