>squat 315x5
>Bench (incline) 200x5
>Dead 405x5
>155x5
>every qt 3.14blonde cradio bunny goes for dyel 5"11 white boy
>post to Veeky Forums cbt, get told to "poo in loo"
Why the fck am i even lifting? feels bad man
maybe r9k is onto something

Das cos lanklets are destined to be forever cucked by the 5'10-5'11 king of manlets master race.

POO

answer: youre a 17 year old white skinnyfat autist who enjoys ERPing online with his buddies from /pol/

don't do it OP. stop looking for girls at the gym. can't you get arranged with a cute indian girl or something?

Why don't you date other indian girls?

Race mixing would make white girls dissappear. Why do you want to destroy what you love? If you mate with a blue eyed blonde , her genes are lost.

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

That's because this forum is filled with fat little weaboo neckbeards who are allergic to sunlight.

You'll make it breh just keep at it. One day normal qt will appear

because you have no personality. pajeet-german mix here. never had any problem picking up white girls nor do they care.
face, height and frame are out. 2016 is the year of the:
>cash
>personality
>body (mostly just be not fat)

they're not lost u tard, they'll skip a generation

>6ft5

POO

Also, I didn't know they stacked shit that high.

in loo

>those stats
>implying you're not dyel yourself
>implying shouldn't POO IN THE LOO

Maybe you should stop trying to get with white women? They're clearly not into pooskins.

>people this uneducated post on Veeky Forums

It could be because literally every indian and paki here stink and smelling like fucking shit, I spoke to a good paki friend about it that actually doesn't stink and he said in their culture they don't shower daily or use deodorant.

Pajeet here.
Well ... not really according to fit, given that I have light skin.

Anyway.

195lbs
15% body fat

White girls are shit tier OP.

They think they're .ore important than your family is.

Most have daddy issues and will jump at the chance to spite their parents.

In addition, by age 20,most have already seen more dicks than you will ever see on this Columbian jenkem advice forum. Although this one can be said forany Asian girls too.

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

>Pajeet here.
>Well ... not really according to fit, given that I have light skin.

YOURE A PAJEET BECAUSE YOU SHIT IN THE STREETS. SKIN COLOR IS IRRELVANT. THE STENCH OF SHIT ALL OVER YOU IS RELEVANT. NOW POO IN LOO YOU SAVAGE.

That's not how genetics work. Besides, how do you know your kids won't date nonwhites? The genes are lost pretty much.

In a few hundred years real redheads will by mythical level. You'll still want them, as if you haven't ruined enough bloodlines.

We literally had this thread the other day.

Pic related is a Pajeet? Don't think so.

Fuck off porkistani

Tbh senpai, a lot of north indians have blue eyes. It's not common by any means, but I'm Indian and a lot of my family have them.

It's about quality within ethnicities, not just ethnicity.

IN

LOO

wat

Which white autist feels the need to make a fake thread just to bring people down? Like why even bother?

It's probably a triggered response to this thread over here

I used to a robot months ago before I started browsing Veeky Forums to get away from the toxicity and utter garbage in /r9k/. Seems like I'm gonna have to start looking for a new board desu.

Expect to see a number of race b8 thread in the next few days haha.