How're you guys doing so far with ODN? Bought at 13k sats, sold at 18.5k, currently just watching the price...

How're you guys doing so far with ODN? Bought at 13k sats, sold at 18.5k, currently just watching the price. I'll probably get back in again but how low do you guys think it will go before it rises again? I think it'll hit some resistance at the 16k sat buy wall but should level out around there

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bought in at ICO, just sold some at 17.5k to cover my initial investment. Will probably sell some more when it hits a bigger exchange.

bought ICO and got a little more at 8700 sats. /comfy/

Depends on how far it gets dumped first. (). Long term it's a good hold, but expect a dip.

I would rather buy a coin that doesnt have 33% of max supply in developers pockets from launch. i think Ill go with crave instead which has surestyle encryption chat in development also, with only 1.3mil supply.

Obsidian looks decent but Crave is better

Craveproject.com

That is one of the most 'this is obviously an advertisement' posts I've seen in days.

Neo devs hold 50% of the supply. No one really gives a shit.

Yeah, maybe. Facts are facts. Do some analysis on the crave coin and you will see none of my claims are unsubstantiated

this

kys already

go bug the elixir fags instead please

You post in every thread the exact same way. Because of your obvious shilling, everyone here knows it is a scamcoin now. Congrats and thank you.

I have to sleep soon, should I set up a sell order at 18500, sell now or hold? I really dont wanna miss out when this coin goes off the charts

Nice projection. The exact same thing could be said about obsidian. How does it feel to be the low paid servant of ICO whales? Much lol. More power to you if you 3x your money from the ico, get out before you get dumped on

Not really. I don't see Obsidian being shilled in a different coin's thread. Crave, a coin I bet no one here has ever heard of, just attempts to ride off Obsidian's pump.

>Not really. I don't see Obsidian being shilled in a different coin's thread
That's because there are sometimes as many as 10 threads up at a time lately....

Yet Chainlink threads remain about Chainlink

desu mobile apps coming by christmas i'm just gonna hold the entire Q4.

Chainlink threads are starting to be about pink wojacks. Dodging that bullet was nice.

Same here pretty much. It's one of the more comfy holds I can forget about while school is in session.

Bought at 12k and still holding.

Holding until 2$ minimum

Came home from work to see that I got almost $200 worth of ODN (at current prices) from staking which is more than I get from my job lol. Easiest investment decision of my life.

Shit, accidentally linked a photo from yesterday.

Congrats man, I think this shits going to explode when it gets listed on a proper exchange.

bought during ico. have 42k dont plan on selling kek

Thanks for your informative post mister pajeet.

i would def take out 100k if i had that kind of money in crypto, let the rest ride

just too much to risk

Expose ODN to normies. More fuel for the rocketship.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341

Help contribute to this post. /ourcoin/ /ourprivacy/

Nah I want to be a millionaire. Can't do much with 100k these days.

You're one hell of a risk taker

This has another x20 left in the gas tank. Why would he do that?

I'm trying to impress a girl whose father owns 3 apartments in an expensive city. She will never care about 150k so it may as well be useless to me right now.

Dude are you gonna dump on us at $10

I doubt it. I don't have a specific exit plan for leaving. I think Obsidian fills a very necessary niche as a platform for apps that want to take advantage of privacy features. I will stay in until I see a competitor I think is superior in terms of branding/product/team. (No I’m not buying Crave, before that guy comes in here lol)

Am i.... Gonna make it..? Is this what making it feels like?

Forgot pic

Chase a check, never chase a bitch ;)

Im doing good, I dumped my ico bags at 4x and never looking back. I do like the masternode technology but I prefer Crave for that since only 1.3mil supply and no 30% ico premine for devs. Since devs got their coins day one I think its best I sell before they do

ICO buyer here. Do I hold biz?

I would rather crave a crave that doesnt have 33% of max crave in crave crave from crave. i think Ill go with crave instead which has crave encryption crave in crave also, with only 1.3mil crave.

crave looks crave but Crave is crave

Crave.crave

Yes. Don't you dare sell, take out principal at the most buy only sell at the top.

I think you will make it. I had 30k in August and now I'm at 150k. FeelsGoodMan.

crave crave CRAVE cravecrave crave crave cravecrave crave crave.

crave.cr/crave

crave cock

If you sell now you're missing out on another x20

You guys need some Crave?

Yes I have 45k I'm holding

I would rather buy a coin that doesnt have 33% of max supply in developers pockets from launch. i think Ill go with crave instead which has surestyle encryption chat in development also, with only 1.3mil supply.

AirToken looks decent but Crave is better

Craveproject.com

I'M HOLDING ON FOR 20X LET'S GO

CRAVE SHILLS BEGONE

DID YOU SAY CRAVE?

Status and ODN are like markets, look how much higher status market cap is compared to odn when odn is better in every way. We have a long ways boyz but we going to Pluto

I've been in crypto for a good 6 months and had many wins but this feels like the birth of actual lambo land.

Expose ODN to normies. More fuel for the rocketship.

Help contribute to this post. /ourcoin/ /ourprivacy/

Crave

Dude, start posting on the odn Subreddit and get an active community going. Redditors prefer to be shilled by their own not from visitors.

Yeah posting on /r/ObsidianProject is much better. I remember WTC had a shit ton of backlash from redditors because it was forced down their throats. Many of them were convinced it was a scamcoin for months because of that.

someone dump to 16k so i can buy thanks

busy pumping it above 20k . next coin though

And they missed out on free money because they were annoyed? Oh no what a tragedy

how much was ICO price?

2192 ODN per ETH
depends on when you bought

roughy 15 cents

Hell yeah. You trade like I do just with way way more.

I got in around .00013. Got that shit staked and and holding for at least 6 months to a year.

It was brutal watching the price climb up from .00008 while waiting for the fucking bitcoin transaction to get confirmed.