Does exercising (without roids or anything) increase the risk of hair loss?

Does exercising (without roids or anything) increase the risk of hair loss?

No. Testosterone will only affect the rate of hair loss if you're already going bald, and if you're not juicing the difference in test levels is negligible.

only if you use creatine

Nice. I use no supplements, and I don't intend to. No sign of balding either, so I guess I'm good to go.

Woah...I was about to start this thread too

I guess if lifting makes you bald, it means you would go bald anyway. So you better be swole and bald than fat or skinny and bald

Don't know, but minoxidil does decrease the risk of hairloss

will exercising help me grow a beard?

This is my theory. May as well be buff and bald that fat and bald.

its dihydrotestosterone that causes balding

Enjoy your slow gains kek.

>b-but muh natty card!

Fuck off with your imaginary NEET card, pleb.

>cant get gains even with roids so preject to others.
Pleb.

I'm 19, 6'4" with a receding widows peak and I grow a full beard in a week.

Does this mean I have high test?

its more like, if you have the genes for male pattern baldness an increased presence of DHT can speed it up

Being able to grow a beard doesn't mean shit, I'm an absolute manlet and grow a full beard in a week.

I don't think being a manlet has anything to do with testosterone.

No, being born with the genes for male pattern baldness increase hairloss.

How about just eating protein?

>great genes on both sides of the genepool, including grandfather/grandmother
>never gonna go bald
>tfw destined for greatness

Exercising will not affect hair loss. I have a high hair line (have ever since I was born) but I don't have hair loss in my family. I was a little worried when I started taking Creatine because I had heard that could make you lose your hair but so far I haven't experienced any hair loss.

Roiding will likely make your hair fall out.

questions: I ran ~10 miles a day for the last six years.
due to a knee injury (hurr durr running) i started lifting and in the last six months i started to see noticeable hairloss. I dont know why now.

Im also taking about 1g creatine but thats like nothing

this

well, creatine speeds up baldness, but you were gonna go bald either way

Afaik hair loss is all genes and stress.
My dad was almost completely bald when he worked on land after months of company layoffs and pay cuts and being threatened with termination, then he quit, went back to sea and all his hair came back in like 4 months. My family has a lot of german and scandinavian blood mixed with a bit of native american so we have no chest hair and his beard didnt come in until almost 30, mine took until about now at 26 to be almost full as fuck

Creatine speeds up balding because it temporarily heightens DHT levels however in studies, this spike is often only during the loading stage. DHT levels dropped back to normal when users started taking creatine for maintenance.

I was worried that a loading phase would cause me to lose my hair because I have a high hair line. I just went straight to maintenance with no loading phase and I didn't notice any change in my hair.

If you're fat now - possibly. Getting leaner will lower your estrogen levels.

As someone who's heavily balding at 24 (Should have shaved a long time ago)pictures like the one in the OP just piss me off so much for some reason.

I can never really pinpoint why though, maybe it's too confronting?

Baldness is genetic. If you're going to be bald you're going to be bald. There isn't shit you can do about it.

Take Propecia

> No bad life habits have any effect on male pattern baldness, only your genes

Yeah, right.

OP, there's a documentary about this topic called One Punch Man.

Well technically it's the prevalence of the enzyme that turns test into DHT. If there's more test, and you produce dat dere enzyme at a high rate, you'll bald (slightly) quicker. But it only happens if you were balding anyway so consequences would have been the same whether you lift or not.

There's two kinds of hair loss nigger. Male Pattern baldness is genetic and happens due to DHT, while Circle-Pattern Baldness can occur pretty easily from things like being stressed the fuck out constantly.
The first makes your hairline recede and makes you lose all your "head" hair (top of head except small bit in the middle, sides of head stay).
The other starts in the middle and continues onfrom there.

>Circle-Pattern Baldness
tfw this shit probably I have

My hairline is fine...but the top of my head is...well... its fucked

Go check with a doctor. It can happen to both genders actually. Try sleeping more and stop stressing yourself out. That's one of the most common reasons

This is a lie

smoking cigarettes will cause hair loss but you would have to be a complete cuck fag to smoke them in the first place

I just shaved my head today. I had Jack Nicholson hair and I'm 24. Just shave it and embrace the baldness.

Dat image, there is a horseshoe bald man at my gym who combs the back of his head every time he gets up from the bench.

Protein powder is just a convenient, less expensive way to get enough protein to fit your macros. It's not necessary if you can get enough protein with real food

NAY, but if you think lifting may make you bald then it was going to happen anyways.