Pssst biz let me tell you a little secret

Pssst Biz, I will let you in on a little secret. THIS JUST GOT TWEETED BY JUSTIN SUN. Were talking 15-30 minutes ago! No announcement was made, but when people wake up, this shit will fucking go bananas.

You saw what happened to the other China coins when the FUD was over ye? Neo, walton and so on.

There was this insanely hyped ICO you see, which got caught right on the edge. It's still almost at ICO prices.

Even better, it's CEO is Justin Sun linkedin.com/in/sunyuchen/ - He's said to be the new Jack Ma (Just read this chinks accomplishments, he was probably
breed in a lab) AND the old Jack MA is endorsing and helping him.

There's already 10 million wallet-users on Tron from the other projects they are involved in, like the biggest pay-to-chat APP in China.

Here's the whitepaper: o836fhe91.qnssl.com/tron/whitebook/TronWhitepaper_en.pdf

In a nutshell, it creates a decentralised entertainment base, where creaters have control over their own content and is rewarded by users
Stuff like youtubers will cream their pants over this, as they can't just randomly get fucked out of their pay and data, like just happened recently.
Obviously based on Network effects, AND THAT's THE BEAUTY OF IT. Tron already has 10 million fucking wallet users. All that is already covered.

As you can see, all the ingredients are there, and the beauty? It's still almost at ICO price due to the concerns over China.

It's is only on Shitdelta so far. It's already mooned a bit over night, but nothing insane. When it hits the new Korean exchange, you will see a moon mission the likes of which you have never seen before. This actually has a usecase, AND USERS already. It
will be one of the first crypto currencies which is actually USED. - Look at Walton, look at Neo. This will make those look like a dead cat bounce.

Holy fuck im excited. Only chinks knows about this right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

masternodes.pro/stats/crave
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.20
cravecommunity.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MTczMTI3MTU2MzcyLTE0OTI4NzQ1ODEtODI1ZDNkYzM4ZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DELET

can some1 summarise? not gona read all this rubbish

Wasn't this the binance ICO? If so, why isn't it trading there?

It got caught up in between :))

Is it not TRX on liqui?

Or wtf? Is tronix and tron the same thing

already has 100m mc.

All In on TRX

And it still hasn't close to mooned. How beauiltful, buying some of this shit before they get on a new exchange.

It was deleted because of all the china fud as stated

It will be getting back there shortly is the rumour.

Nice pasta user

Instead of buying shitcoins with low market cap, you guys should take a chance on this :)) This is not some sorry little potential 10 billion dollar mcap company, this is a 100 billion dollars company , with 10 mill active users using it already

Last chance, people are waking ho

And it’s gone !

Not even a thank you :(

I think I want to buy user but I just dont want to fall for a scam.

user said it was done. so it ran out already?

I meant gone as in the pump is beginning because people are waking up

except it's not?

also is tronix and tron the same thing?

The name is TRON, abbreviation TRX, don’t know tronix

gazzilion market cap

will never get listed on bittrex, can't get listed on binance since they want to keep china off their back

you'd have to be a literal retard to buy this right now

t. guy who lost a shitload in yoyo

If you have been following them instead of jumping in shitcoins with low market caps and dumb ass polish teams, you would know that they are going to relisted in at least binance

ok thanks

I'm going to trust you user, I am buying some on Liqui. Hope I am not buying your bags user. How high do you think this could go?

Alibaba is worth 450 bill right now, snapchat is worth 35 bill.
This is the chinese snapchat,paypal, youtube,appstore, everything combined. People LOVE coins that get daily exposure like this. 120 billion market cap is not a stretch.

That is in a period of 3 years of course a return of x1200 at least. Every 1 k you put in will be 1.2 mill

This. Its already valued way too high.

masternodes.pro/stats/crave

Cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CRAVE_BTC

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.20

cravecommunity.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MTczMTI3MTU2MzcyLTE0OTI4NzQ1ODEtODI1ZDNkYzM4ZQ

Like Tron, like masternode coins?

Crave, 500 needed for masternode. Pure proof of stake. Same or objectively better roadmap than Tron with no premine and no ICO. Discover Crave.

Planned developments:
Surestyle end to end encryption for messaging and file sharing. Self serve markets and the capacity to mine without any hardware.

1.3Mil circulating supply with 500k annual inflation.

Okay you have my attention. Shill me more on the actual coin. What is the function of it and what is the incentive to hold it?

Does crave have Jack ma as a mentor? Does Crave have Senior enigneers from baidu, paypal, tencent and google quitting their jobs to work for them? Is crave the son of a chinese government official? Is the answer no? go away with your shitcoin.

Ignore that stupid shill and answer my question instead pls

Who is Justin Sun?

Key Highlights:

Justin Sun (孙宇晨) is a part of the Guangzhou Panyu CPPC and is the Vice President of the Youth Internet Development Association which was founded by the Guangzhou Communist Youth League.

Justin’s Company “Peiwo Huanle", is one of the founding member of the National Internet Finance Association of China (NIFA), the organisation which incidentally helped draft the recent Chinese 2017 ICO regulation.

The Law Firm “Zhong Lun” 中伦文德 that Tron recently retained, is a supporting unit in the drafting of the Chinese 2017 ICO regulation. Founded in 1993, Zhong Lun was among the first law firms approved by China’s Ministry of Justice.

Justin Sun is the CEO of TRON. In particular, he has been hailed as the next Jack Ma (Forbes, 2017). He was described on Forbes and on many mainland news agencies as an ingenious visionary with the determination to make his businesses global game changers.

In-addition, Justin was a former China representative for Ripple which he spearheaded Ripple’s Series A Funding in China which led to its 100+ times multiple growth.

Tron in a nutshell is a movement. It's a digital asset that aims to revolutionise how In-APP (IAP) currency is used. Not only that, it also aims to become a P2P facilitator and Content Provider (OMG, TENX, MCO and STEEM killer), imagine using TRX to buy stuff online or using TRX to boost your comment on a top post on 9GAG. It is just a small area that the Tron Platform is trying to o.

Sounds good enough!!

Got 60k TRX will that be enough for a lambo?

Maybe a range rover

good enough for a poorfag like me