I read that eating too many eggs is bad. Is this true? Or is this just some jewish ploy to steal my gains?

I read that eating too many eggs is bad. Is this true? Or is this just some jewish ploy to steal my gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8901790
youtube.com/watch?v=JWrq5SbS8HA
youtube.com/watch?v=y96iiU31ySs
youtube.com/watch?v=RtGf2FuzKo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>eating too many eggs is bad
What do you think "too many" means?

Eggs are good for you. Just watch the calories if you're on a cut.

Samefag here.

"Too many" is always bad though. If you drink "too much" water you're not just super hydrated. You're super drowning.

I read stuff like 1-3 daily max

I have eaten about 4 a day for 10 years, nothing wrong with me. Every doctor check up I ever had was excelent. It's just a myth.

>Or is this just some jewish ploy to steal my gains?

There's your answer. Blame the vegans.

Yeah that's an anecdote and not a study, but I can corroborate that as well.
I eat 5-12 eggs a day and have been eating at least 3 a day for the last 4 years and have no cholesterol or blood pressure problems.

Youll be fine. If you dont get the answer youre looking for create another thread in an hour.

Your body regulates cholesterol and increases or decreases to meet its needs depending on what you eat.

Example is shrimp, people with a diet high in shrimp don't get as much flack as egg eaters. Even though the cholesterol is high in both.

As long as you're diet is full of unprocessed whole foods in a variety you're fine imo. Don't let the retards here discourage you from eating eggs when I see countless threads about pizza and chicken wings all over here.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8901790

The diet containing two large eggs per day with 581 mg dietary cholesterol/d also raised LDL- and HDL-cholesterol concentrations compared with baseline, but the percentage increase in LDL cholesterol (10.2%, P = 0.0001) was more than for HDL cholesterol (7.6%, P = 0.004) and there was a trend toward worse lipoprotein ratios. In a comparison of the two high-cholesterol diets, the shrimp diet produced significantly lower ratios of total to HDL cholesterol and lower ratios of LDL to HDL cholesterol than the egg diet as well as lower triacylglycerol concentrations.

>citing only abstract, no detail of subjects tested
>can't get into full study without purchasing it
>skeptical if you even had access to it

Gonna need more than that famalam this isn't community college.

youtube.com/watch?v=JWrq5SbS8HA
this video covers pretty much everything

Eggs being bad is a meme.

>can't get into full study without purchasing it
>this isn't community college
Lol it is for you apparently

Fuck.

I've been eating 6 eggs per day for past three years at least, if not more.

It depends on your diet. If you eat no fiber and shit food in general it'll kill you

Shrimp is very low in total fat, yet it has a high cholesterol content. Although shrimp is a popular food in the American diet, many people avoid it because of its high cholesterol content. The objective of this study was to test the effect of the addition of cholesterol from shrimp to a low-fat baseline diet as well as to compare the effect of an equal amount of dietary cholesterol derived from shrimp or egg on the plasma lipoprotein pattern of normolipidemic subjects. In a randomized crossover trial, a diet containing 300 g shrimp/d, which supplied 590 mg dietary cholesterol/d, significantly increased low-density-lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol by 7.1% (P=0.014) and high-density- lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol by 12.1% (P=0.0001) when com- pared with a baseline diet matched for fat content but containing only 107 mg cholesterol/d. However, because the percentage in- crease in LDL cholesterol was less than for HDL cholesterol, the shrimp diet did not worsen the ratio of total cholesterol to HDL cholesterol or the ratio of LDL to HDL cholesterol.

(cont.)

Moreover, shrimp consumption decreased triacylglycerol (triglyceride) con- centrations by 13% (P=0.004). The diet containing two large eggs per day with 581 mg dietary cholesterol/d also raised LDL- and HDL-cholesterol concentrations compared with baseline, but the percentage increase in LDL cholesterol (10.2%, P=0.0001) was more than for HDL cholesterol (7.6%, P 0.004) and there was a trend toward worse lipoprotein ratios. In a comparison of the two high-cholesterol diets, the shrimp diet produced significantly lower ratios of total to HDL cholesterol and lower ratios of LDL to HDL cholesterol than the egg diet as well as lower triacylglyc- erol concentrations. We conclude that moderate shrimp consump- tion in normolipidemic subjects will not adversely affect the over- all lipoprotein profile and can be included in “heart healthy” nutritional guidelines.

That's the full abstract from the paper.

All test subjects > 18 yrs old

18 test subjects, 11 males, 7 females, age 19 to 33

I can send you the whole paper if you give me an email address, don't feel like uploading it somewhere since it may be watermarked.

>Eggs are good for you.
wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=y96iiU31ySs
youtube.com/watch?v=RtGf2FuzKo4

I had too many eggs yesterday and ded

I had a friend that ate 14 hardboiled eggs a day. Besides his incredibly awful shits, he was fine. I don't let him shit at my house though.

>Nutrition Facts.

RIP in peace

i eat about 4 eggs per day and my cholesterol is 168

wow these correlations are buttfuck retarded.

OY VEY? IS JEWISH CONSPRIACY?"""!":;"

HAPPENJNG

IRAN

WAR WOLD 3

:S:-\;-):|;-):-\:/^3^:S^3^:P;-);-):S;-):/^.^^.^:P^^;-)^.^:/:S:S

Egggs are normal and good weve been eating them since we invented chhickeens.
Its a myth
Do you know any other food thats bad for you ? A natural one? Yeah well neither do I .

My god thanks for this tip user, just look at tge bottom of thhe wiki

Alrighht
Its about the yokkee they say too much yoke invreases chholesterol.
But id say its safe if you worried eat no yokkes or only one per day or safe supersafe