At what age will YOU retire from liftan? cardio? diet? fitness altogether?

At what age will YOU retire from liftan? cardio? diet? fitness altogether?

Will you keep going? Be honest.

Never.
Training is one of the few things in life I enjoy. Getting swole is just a bonus.

I will kill myself before to become old so i won't have this problem

when i get tfw yes gf

Probably somewhere around 40-50

Hope I can look that good at 80.

Nah, that's the time to get some TRT and get huge all over again.

I like to train, so I'll do it as long as I can without health risks.
I don't mind dieting, and it contributes to my health, so I imagine I'll continue that forever.
I like cardio, and can adapt its intensity to my needs and capabilities, so I'll stick with that for a while too.

I hope to continue forever so I can live long as fuck

I'll stop when it kills me.

>inb4 tryhard

Nah, I just don't want to stop.

will probably keep training, albeit with decreasing intensity, until about 40-50

probably gonna replace it with more cardio since your metabolism starts to slack at that age

> implying you should ever stop eating healthy

I plan on living well into my 100s, and I want a usable body when that day comes.

Till I become this

how can you retire from a lifestyle?

Never.

I know it's not true, but I like to imagine that if I keep eating healthy and training hard I can just keep living forever. Anybody else know this feel?

at some point i'll stop lifting heavy, maybe around 50? at that point i'll switch to lighter weights and pick up cycling or swimming as a hobby.

imo, it's even MORE important to get in light activity when you're elderly. otherwise, your body will literally deteriorate if you just sit down in your rocking chair everyday.

I just started 28...

I suppose until 55? I can't imagine going longer than that. But this user seems to have the right idea. I still think 40 is too young though. Considering that men can still look fairly youthful even into their late 40s.

I'll probably always have a gym membership, the amount I'm going or the intensity might go down as I'll start to focus more on endurance training as I'm older

Whenever my back calls it quits.

When I'm big enough

Why the fuck would you "retire" from keeping yourself healthy and strong?

Rest is Death.

Never.
I'm currently shitting on guys my age with my aesthethics, when i'm gonna be an old geezer i'm gonna shit on other geezers and out of shape young guys.

this is the true answer. because you'll never be big enough.

i will die at 40-50 anyway so i will contiunue to lift untill i die

This is the male version of
>I can get fat now that I'm married.

I know the feels user.

Im still 27 I think I will be in my 20s forever, even if I turn into an oldfag

when i am 80 years old and loosing my gains and my test i will roid until i die

Natty till 50 then blast til I die

i plan to take heroin when i hit 80

has anyone done anything of any use after 80?
doesnt heroin sound amazing?

>all of these Veeky Forumsizens in their 20s saying "NEVER"

Tell me how many swole 50 year olds you see in an average day

Your priorities change as you age

>heroin

Most of the elderly are on perc or morphine funded by medicaid/medicare

Why would you spend your fixed income on drugs when the government provides a safer alternative for free?

Of course, I'll keep going. It's one of the few things I enjoy doing. Also, I'm pretty smug about being in better shape than my peers now, I can't wait to see what an asshole I'll be in my 40s when I'm still Veeky Forums and everyone else is fat, bald and saggy.

Disgusting

As soon as my beaverbeater stops working I'm going to be roid grandpa.

I'll hop on TRT as soon as my test levels drop and lift till my heart gives out.

There is this guy at my gym, around 70, and he deadlifts 230 kg, barbell rows 3pl with no problem. He has godlike forearms and is built like a tank. He gets treated like a god there, and for a good reason. I wanna be that guy.

the key is to keep the weight off

I'll probably eat less meat as I age and eat a lot more vegetables

impact cardio with minimalist shoes

swimming is great too

maybe life once a week to keep the bones happy

There are few in my gym. The owner is a former bber in his 50s and he's still fucking huge. There's another huge motherfucker, literally a bear, his forearms are like tree logs, he's gotta be about 60 at this point, and he can still bench over 3plate too.

meant for

This, everyone I know whose over 30 is in shit shape, and bitches about their back, and constantly says to me "you'll feel like this some day." So I'm going back to school for the soul purpose of learning to make my own roids, and bypass the middle man.

Dunno where you live, but it's the opposite on the west coast. Everyone here is trying to be as fit as possible, at all ages. I find that people get fatter and more miserable about their fitness the further inland you go.

if u "blast" gear at 50 you wont live to see 55 lol

Why waste time thinking about something so out of control?

you don't ever think about what your lifestyle or regrets might be when you're old? it's how I dictate my life, I don't want any regrets from wasting my youth

keep going till my joints give out, which will probably be in my 50s or 40s
why are you shitting on people, user?

Yeah, when I was in California, and Colorado, people gave two squirts of piss about their health. I'm from Texas(moved back), and everyone is lazy, and indifferent. Doesn't help the weather here is horrible 80% of the time. Still, 30-45 minutes a day in an air conditioned building is to much for people.

you can't help those people
it's a waste of time
they have different, hedonistic priorities
humans, if nothing else, are adaptive creatures
if you stop exercising you adapt to that lifestyle and it seems impossible to swing back the other way

I am 21 and it have never crossed my mind to think anything beyond 10 years of my life now, hell I don't even know half the thing I want to do 3 years from now so that may be probably it.

I train with firemen and police dudes and theyre still lifting over 45. Its great too, one guy does 4plate for reps and stuff.

Me too

does anyone else feel like this is pathetic as hell?
I mean it should be obvious to everyone that theyre blasting roids like crazy and yet they act like theyre hot shit for doing something literally everyone could do, its not impressive at all.

Somewhat

but I guess mostly I just don't really give a shit. If they want to do roids, let them.

>he thinks he can easily look good at 70 just by roiding

kek, fucking newfags

the only factor that negates gains at that age is their tendons and joints and that they dont recover as quickly even with roids, still, if you'd give someone 1000mg at that age he'd look bigger than any natty in a few months as well, roids are magic for a reason you dumbhead

>he actually believes this

You could in theory start roiding and continue til your heart gives out.