Dear Veeky Forums, please stop encouraging women to lose weight. It makes life harder for high test lovers like myself

dear Veeky Forums, please stop encouraging women to lose weight. It makes life harder for high test lovers like myself.

Thank you.

Just shut the fuck up. You "love" "high test" because you've convinced your self that you're into fat chicks but in reality it's all you feel you can get. You have done some mental gymnastics to save your ego because no other type of girl has ever shown interest.

We get it dude, you're insecure. Just shut the fuck up already.

You like fat women because it isn't her you want. You want her to worship your body so that you can use her vagina to masturbate to yourself.

Bet you flex in the mirror while you're fucking land whales

>closet homosexuals get triggered

If you like muscles and broad shoulders, join a gay club alredy

About time someone said this.

Dear fatty enabler
Stop fooling yourself into thinking 'high test' is about chubby chasing just because you have some sort of inferiority complex which you'd rather hide behind the false notion of having a lot of testosterone (so you consider yourself more manlier) because you're attracted to fatties (which has more to do with your own unattractiveness because lower standarts)

Disgusting

ITT OP realizes he is a literal faggot and kills self

>condescending
>posts fatty with excessive fat deposits on legs

you're not doing yourself any favors.

Projecting harder than a movie theater.

it's not the theater that projects... it's the projector...

AKA, these anons:

why I laugh so hard?

BURNED ALIVE

Femfag here, right is far better

She's hot as fuck either way, though.

And besides, there's sadly a hell of a lot more whales than fit chicks in our society today. I'd rather see someone that puts forth effort to maintain themselves versus sitting on their ass all day watching TV

> Almost every first world country has a obesity epidemic.
>Still complaining about not enough high test.

Fuck off, you sick fucks have enough cows and whales.

this

Yes, and you love fit women because you are a closet homosexual.

Angry skelly woman TRIGGERED

> tfw high test alpha