What the fuck just happened?

What the fuck just happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/73whsx/my_top_3_icos_that_should_get_us_to_the_moon_in/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cheq their twatter, fucko.
more than just a new loadmap
pivx is solid but i got fudded out of my holdings by this very fucking board. fuck Veeky Forums

should have staked it so you wouldnt be teampted to sell

you knew this was a 100 dollar coin

>PivX is a top 5 coin
Mad.

no i didn't know, i'm a weak-handed melanin-skinned lowIQ little bitch who dumps at the first sight of red candles

>melanin-skinned
neck yourself

fuck sake, same mistake !!! should have staked it so I dont do such a fucktard thing as selling it last week, I can't believe it, this shit is going mental, to the moon and fly it past and give it a finger calling it a spherical retard.. to the sun

I need to commit seppuku now

this shit will fly right past the fucking sun

5 dollar train is leaving now, do you tink we can do 15 by the end of the year?

It was the flavor of the month.

In April

10BTC sell wall at 89.9k sats

i dont think pivx care about that, we all knew this was a rocket ship, i gave in FUD and sold last week, but jumped back on the train today, we all knew this was a rocket ship and it just got ignited fina-fucking-lly, i am baaaaallllls deep in

BTW WHY DO WHALES CREATE BUY WALLS?

>he thinks walls are real

it went 20x in 2 weeks

pretty good ride tbqh

don't worry it's on my to-do list, fucko

what are walls good for?

check out this thread if you didnt know where to put your fresh new pivx-made money to
reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/73whsx/my_top_3_icos_that_should_get_us_to_the_moon_in/#

can anyone explain to me why do whales put fake walls up then take them off??

If you cant think for yourself why they would do it
You dont deserve to be a whale ever

I would rather buy a coin that doesnt have 33% of max supply in developers pockets from launch. i think Ill go with crave instead which has surestyle encryption chat in development also, with only 1.3mil supply.

AirToken looks decent but Crave is better

Craveproject.com