When will you morons learn that any “conference” is always lackluster and a complete letdown? EVERY. FUCKING. TIME

When will you morons learn that any “conference” is always lackluster and a complete letdown? EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

DGB, Antshares “Microsoft” conference, OMG + Golem “conference”

Financial institutions are barely considering getting their feet wet with crypto AT BEST. The whole world still has no idea about crypto.

You think they’re going to present a large auditorium of banks who will all clap and implement LINK immediately after? Lol

> hey goystein I gotta take a shit, where’s the bathroom?
> over there cohen, I’ll go with you
> ok cool
> oh hey what’s this presentation?
> I donno it’s just some slack jawed slav presenting on his MacBook
> oh ok what’s it called?
> Chainlink?
> oh ok
> Sirgay: So as I was saying, it solved the oracle problem..
> hey goyberg, what’s a oracle?
> I donno lol I gotta take a dump
> spectator #1: excuse me, where I can buy this coin?
> sirgay: you can get it on binance and i assure you it is not being shilled by bizfags, the rest of the world is well aware and invested thus bringing value to you fellow bankers
> hey goystein, what is a biz?
> I donno some place where NEETs congregate
> and these NEETS are going to change banking by buying this obscure coin on a chink Exchange?
> I guess so
> goystein and Cohen break out in jew laughter
> hey I gotta take this dump then let’s get out of here
> btw did you buy OmiseGo?
> ya of course that’s a REAL token backed by a REAL company not this chit
> lol this guy thought he could solve our oracle problem
> lol

Go check the Antshares price was two weeks before the Microsoft conference you turd-burglar.

Go check ETHaliance conference price change. Fucktard

>Putting that much effort into a total shitpost.
Really makes you think.

>it's another toilet thread
This is the best they can do.

My favorite was the Citibank awards show yesterday that DGB bagholders have been crying about for months, it was a small room full of old fossils probably on their lunch break half looking at their phones, it was so unimportant the IMF chief was late to it.

Even if DGB had won the BIG award it wasn't like they won the Nobel prize or some shit like that. It's sad the coins fate had to be determined from such a non-important event in the first place.

Ethereum vs shitcoin

Oh ok

I kek'd hard at the dialogue

reminder that NEO went from $10 to $55 after a conference

Lmao what a ridiculous shitpost.

Very entertaining but makes me happier than ever to hold LINK for some reason.

Check Antshares ATH price before conference and check NEO price now when it's not even close to it's ATH

Conferences decide nothing, whales decide what will pump and what won't, crypto is rigged.

You realize it’s just large whales ready to dump who are ready to dump?

The mainstream crypto investor doesn’t know about LINK

this

Of course it's going to look "lackluster"; it's a technical demo.

We're talking about fintech here, shit is inherently boring af.

But you're a fool if you think the right people won't understand the implications of smart contracts in traditional finance.
In fact, smart contracts are one of the two main pillars (along with Hyperledger) of future finance automation according to SWIFT itself.

SIBOS is HUUUUUUUUUGE.

retard

>The mainstream crypto investor doesn’t know about LINK

That's because Chainlink has been taking their time working on their project instead of shilling it like 99.9% of crypto ICOs. The aim of LINK anyway is banks, the only reason we hear about it so much is Veeky Forums is an autistic echo chamber.

>fuders take this much time to write this up
I mean why?

Nobody cares about the actual conference/presentation but what comes out of it.

The Citibank thing was a huge parade of novelties. All DGB did was show DGB, which is essentially "we're just like bitcoin only betterer!".

SIBOS is organized by SWIFT, and LINK will be demoing practical use cases with direct SWIFT integration, right at a crucial point in time for SWIFT when the pressure to adopt blockchain tech is mounting.

It's no use OP, these Pajeets won't sell before the big dip. It's like they want to pink wojack

This

There are people in elixir threads buying at ATH and actually believe they wont get dumped on by a coin that increased 400% in 2 DAYS. Only chance of becoming a millionaire off this shit was years ago, we are all not going to make it.

lol fuck off faggot stay poor, maybe ill let you sleep in the trunk of one of the dozen cars i buy

Ethereum is a shitcoin. It started as one anyway.

It started but now it’s legit and the best hope for crypto adoption into the real world aside from bitcoin