That guy in the gym that doesn't put his weights back

>that guy in the gym that doesn't put his weights back
We all see you, and we all think you're a dick

He sees all of you, and he doesn't give a shit

Just be a good little beta cuck and put those weights back

Are you the same "alpha" bruhman 9000 who posted the thread about not putting your own free weights up as an experiment?

Kill yourself.

this triggered my autisms

fuck was like this in a Polish gym i went to, fucking slavs just don't give a fuck

>that guy that walks into your ROM in the middle of your set.

Just walk around dude

He's only getting half the workout tho

CHAD leaves his weights wherever he wants

CHAD knows you will put his weights back while he busts a NUT in your crush

CHAD will eat PIZZA with your oneitis while you eat your shitty veggies and slowly fall into depression

Stop being a beta and call them out on it. Any time I see someone do this I ask if they are done then just ask them to put the weights up. It's not hard

My gym has "assistance" workers, who act as spotters and people who help lift heavy dumbbells up for you into position.

Not even fucking memeing here.

Anytime I do dumbell presses with 100+ in each hand they literally deadlift DB's into my hands for me and on my last rep they literally pick the dumbells up and put them down.

>that faggot that stacks a 22 and two 11s instead of a single plate
>doesn't put it all back
Fucking retards.

My ocd means I have to clean up after him and I get extra gains so who's the real winner here?

I swear. literally nobody but me re-racks weights at my gym. I feel like some sort of chump tidying up after myself.

You do realize that every girl that sees you reracking weights will have a vagina dryer than the Sahara?

Fuck i need this

Im askin random fags for help settin up DB OHP cause the 75s are too heavy for me to do the knee up technique

The skeleton that helped me kept pickin the db up by the handle with 2 hands which obviously made it difficult and awkward to put that same handle into MY hand. Basically had to hold hands and shuffle fingers with a stranger

Fuckin idiot. Thanks for the help tho brah

>that guy that sits right behind you staring because you reracked his weights and started using his bar

I always leave MY weights scattered around in MY gym
I do what ever i desire in MY gym
If i decide to use your foam roller instead of your used whore i'll do it
If i decide to bend your bar and break your spine then i'll fucking do it
Come face me and call me out once your balls have dropped and have evolve into a boy you bile eating fetus

I've done this and dont give two shits. You left your equipment its busy and the bench was open fuck you.

RERACKING STORIES!

>be ME, CHAD in progress
>be at GYM
>HOT AS FUCK STACEY working the front desk who I never talk to because shes just that fucking hot and I am not CHAD enough yet.
>some fat neck-beard using the Leg Press
>he puts on about 20 plates
>LEAVES the gym and LEAVES ALL THE PLATES ON THE FUCKING LEG PRESS
>HOT AS FUCK STACEY walks around and sees the all stacked up with plates
>she looks worried
>ME, CHAD in progress, arrives.
>Don't worry STACEY, I, CHAD In progress, will take care of this.
>I unrack all 20 plates
>HOT AS FUCK STACEY is extremely happy and thanks me
>from that day forth, HOT AS FUCK STACEY is extremely nice to me and always comes up and chats with me
>FAST FORWARD ABOUT A YEAR
>I have cut and LOOK FUCKING SHREDDED
>HOT AS FUCK STACEY still works there and still talks to me all the time
>I notice HOT AS FUCK STACEY has done her hair up really sexy looking one day
>I actually COMPLIMENT HER HAIR
>SHE FUCKING LOVES THIS COMMENT and begins to get REALLY FUCKING CLOSE AND PERSONAL TO ME
>On this day MY CAR breaks down at the gym
>STACEY OFFERS ME A RIDE HOME since we live close to each other
>I RIDE WITH HER, AND SHE ASKS if I want to goto her place to "hang out"
>I say YES of course
>WE end up having AMAZING sex
>she drives me HOME and KISSES ME GOODNIGHT

And that's the story of how I meet my Veeky Forums fuck buddy.

Thank you obese Leg press man, I owe you a lot.

>that guy that uses two machines/weights at the same time during rush hour

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>tracksuit guy walks in
>places water bottle, towel, and journal on bench
>loads 1pl onto bar
>goes to bathroom for 15 minutes

Move it

Piss on it

Did this yesterday
Added 2 plates to his preacher curl
Told me to leave the weight when I was done and started putting it up
Saw him struggle turn red try to use his momentum to get it up, fail and sees me looking at him
Shuffles out of gym, no lie guy just left

As long as you put up more weight than the guy whose spot you took, you're fine

>hovering around an unracked bar like an autist waiting for someone to come back

Skeleton here

Are you from germany?

>that guy stares at your ass while you squat
>that guy that stares at your tummy when you lift up your shirt to wipe the sweat off of your forehead
>that guy that checks out your nips when you exercise in a tank top

If you can't get the dumbbells into positron you shouldn't be lifting that weight.

>tfw you have to use the silver dumbbells for side raises instead of the black ones which means everyone knows that you can't lift more than 10kg yet

No, Canada