They put sugar in their tea

>They put sugar in their tea

It frees up the real taste of the tea, I love putting sugar in my tea, a teaspoon or two won't do no harm

You monster

It's empty calories!

put agave in your tea, literally 100% better

>real taste of tea
nigga the real taste of tea is the drink made from tea leaves and water
also enjoy your fucked up teeth faggot

i put 3 teaspoons of sugar in my coffee mate

I ain't gonna hurt nobody, ain't gonna cause a scene
I just need to admit I want sugar in my tea
Hear me? Hear me! I want sugar in my tea!

>Had some Reese's peanut butter cups
>Americans put sugar in their peanut butter

I work at a tea house, and I judge anyone who puts anything in their tea. You have no idea how many fat women put 4-6 packets of splenda in their tea. I have to clean up all of these shredded packets of sugar off of the table after they leave.

I've even seen a chubby mom tell her chubby daughter to use the brown sugar (sugar in the raw) instead as if it made any sort of health difference.

I put honey

Raw is for real niggas

I work for the faggot police, and I arrest anyone who acts like a faggot. I have to deal with their faggoty bullshit all the way back to the fagstation. I've seen some autistic power lifter post how he hates people who add artificial sweeteners to drinks as if that alone would ruin them.

And chubby grils :)

Lmao

I put 3 teaspoons of coffee in my bag of sugar

Indeed
>NGMI

>NGMI
Wat?

But guise, one teaspoon is like 15 calories, what difference does 2 teaspoons make, why is it so bad?

And how many teas do you drink a day? Learn to love the taste of tea without sugar user.

It's this kind of small difference that will decide whether you are going to make it or not.

>yfw you share the board with retards like this

Sorry salty boy for hurting you, I guess I won't ask next time
I drink a cup somedays, not too often, the way I see it is still, those are 30 calories, but I guess I'm missing something. But thanks for advice, man!

>I work at a bee hive, and I judge anyone who puts anything in their honey. You have no idea how many fat women put 4-6 scoops BBQ sauce in their honey. I have to clean up all of these empty bottles of BBQ Sauce off of the table after they leave.

I've even seen a chubby mom tell her chubby daughter to add French's(yellow mustard) instead as if it made any sort of health difference.

>The put water in their tea instead of milk.

>salty boy
You better put some salt in your tea to "free up the taste", you fucking retard

Milk has been proven to ruin the health benefits of tea, so I don't know why anyone except a faggot would put it in there

So you only drink tea and never drink milk?

It gives me a headache to have black tea without milk. I have to have a dash of milk in there.

>teaspoon of sugar
>35kcal

>that gif
Kek

Why do you have sugar in your house?

>2016
>doesnt smoke smokes

>t-they put w-WHAT IN THE GREEN TEA???

>They drink the fluoridated jew

>green tea

oh white people, when will you learn

WHAT ARE YOU DOING