Palestinians are natives in Judea

>Palestinians are natives in Judea

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=JIE6Y7s1AOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Danzig is German

Arabs are native there, not Khazars.

>East Prussia had been always a German territory, Poles and Russians are ebil occupiers

>Khazars
Nice meme. Jews are genetically Middle-Eastern with European influence, and their forefathers definitely lived in JUDEA, while the most of "palestinians" are immigrants from Ottoman era or Rashidun at best.

>Sapmi people are indigenous Scandinavians

>natives exist outside of Africa

>Bantu people are natives in South Africa

They are though. They are the original people.

Palestinians descend from Arab Canaanites.

That land has and always will be ARAB LAND.

>That land has and always will be ARAB LAND.

Palestinians are descended from the people of Cyprus, Crete and The Peloponnesus who migrated there during the bronze age collapse and displaced the natives

>Arabs are native to the Levant

The STATE of Veeky Forums right now

This. Palestinians are Greco–Romans. They are the last remnant of the Roman Empire left in the Levant. Linda Sarsour, along with most Greco–Roman Palestinians are direct descendants of Hadrian. Fighting for Palestine is fighting for Europe. Palestine as a name is even European in origin. The victory of "Palestine" over "Israel" will be a victory for Indo-Europeans over Semites.

>Arabs are only from the peninsula
or
>Mohammed made large scale population exchanges
wrong either way

>this cherrypicking
I've found a "Nordic" Jewess. Try to beat this.

He did though. Every single Palestinian, Jordanian Arab clan traces their roots to the Hejaz.

Most Palestinian clans are of mixed Kurdish–Arab origin. They aren't indigenous.

In fact, name me a single Palestinian clan with pre-7th century roots.

>posting subbotniks as proof

This is pathetic. Face it kike, Palestinians are the heir to the Romans. Be afraid.

There is no such thing as "natives", all humans are migrants and the border/nation-states of today are completely arbitrary lines.

Still less white than many Jews.

She's probably ukrainian. There's a russian and ukrainian community in Israel, most of whom are christian. And they serve in the IDF.

I don't think she's full ashkenaz.

The Romans were light-brown. Just like Palestinians.

Could this tracing back of ancestry to the land of the Prophet be a method to legitimize a tribe?

>The Romans were light-brown. Just like Palestinians.
Two lies in one sentence.
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

He would like to have a word with you

>Could this tracing back of ancestry to the land of the Prophet be a method to legitimize a tribe?

No, because they all have different origins.

Some clans (like the Nashashibis) showed up in the 7th century. Some clans (like the Husseinis) showed up in the 14th century. Some of the most notable clans (such as Abu Ghosh) showed up in the 16th century from the Hejaz. They are as indigenous as WASPs are to America.

who taught you that

Why do you snow crackers think you look anything like the Romans did?

Lebanese resemble the Romans closer than you do.

>Why do you snow crackers think you look anything like the Romans did?
Historical sources tell us so. Also the Romans spoke Nordic-made Indo-European language.
>Lebanese resemble the Romans closer than you do.
Hahahaha you wish, swarthy subhuman.

Funny, all the Nordic touristas never stay for more than a month over here, their skin gets all red and crusty after bursting yellow fluids like a dead slug from the sun. Nevertheless I do very much appreciate them building all the great monuments here, it's almost baffling that the people who spend most of their time in the hospital for 3rd degree burns after 10 minutes of arrival created history here.

WE

...literally created all the civilizations which are showed as PIE (synonymous for Proto-Nordic).

Now go and cry, my swarthy friend :)

>white Europeans
>3 pictures of jews

It's called Caucasus, not Ukraine, and Caucasians, not proto-nordic my negrito

>Aryans
>not proto-nordic
>Ukraine
>Caucasus
Lol.

These skulls don't lie. Aryans were NORDIC.
youtube.com/watch?v=JIE6Y7s1AOw

MODS PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

>native people