>tfw i'm bulking so I can have a filthy Chips and Onion rings for my dinner

feelsgoodman

>leave a room full of hot sweaty men
>suddenly crave long phallic meat product

You're gay user.

Junior Spesh.

All this for £1.50. Mayo extra 20p

a gf

It was early so it was cardiobunny time, not gaymen time. Also, it was the taste and grease I was missing, some crunch too. I haven't craved cock in months desu.

Been semi-pescetarian for the past two weeks (no meat except fish, vegetable and fruit diet, no dairy), and I assume it was my body going through some type of junk withdrawal.

Countered it with a smoothie when I got home, got fish and sweet potatoes cooking in the oven now.

SHIT BAIT NEWB

If you lift and count calories you can eat any food in the world without it being a problem.

So I'm guessing that means you're not doing one or the other, perhaps you're doing neither.

Faggot.

>calories are the only thing that matters in food

How long have you been on Veeky Forums? 2 months?

Fucking retard DYELs.

That looks like a water balloon filled with ketchup and a hunk of melted candle wax. Wtf.

It does in fact look like that.

But it's the most delicious thing you can eat, next to a fully packed kebab after a night out.

That's the basic principle, and if you get enough protein and fat then you're basically good to go. It's not fucking rocket science. Summer truly is here.

I never saw that before.

and it looks delicious, lift for her

lift for saveloy

>armchair expert

No thanks. Your body probably looks and operates like complete shit. When you lift for more than one month, you'll realise how stupid you are right now. Take care.

>leave gym
>instantly want cig

love

>he doesn't get wings and chips
>he actually buys the dry ass chicken pieces

>Jesus Christ what's wrong with me
You can't cook

>leave gym
>instantly want to go the gym

I have no friends and the gym lets me forget my feels...

I drink at least one every night.

Wtf.

>classy fag spotted

I saw that Veeky Forums tuna patty infographic and made one. Now I crave them constantly.

This is the type of guy who buys supplements and preworkout

Amazing how a sheep to the industry would have the gall to call someone else a DYEL

>pinot noir
That better be the real French shit not that knock off Californian plonk that wankers buy

Errr, does your mom not give you any attention? Poor lad.

This. I have no idea why I crave red wine, but I can't stay away.

>british """""""cuisine"""""""

Sauce? Looks good.

This better be a troll and not someome trying to be elitist over wine in 2016

>£1.50

Where the fuck are you buying this mate?

>not even planning on going to the gym today
>want this so fucking bad

fuck it I'll go to the gym if I can just have poutine in and around my mouth.

Rochioli is a fantastic wine. Their waiting list to buy directly from the vineyard is roughly 8 years.

Got you senpai, it's like 1/5th of the way down.

imgur.com/a/5nbmA

definitely been craving some burned food after I got done chewing some ice to get that weed taste out of my mouth

these are the Veeky Forums tuna patties right?

>imgur.com/a/5nbmA
Thanks m8.

having a fap.

spend a day thinking and planning, aiming to be an intelligent and fit man in complete control over himself and his body, nothing but benevolent to his environment. then in a matter of minutes turn into a panting ape with animal intelligence. i always regret it.

What the fuck is this nasty shit? And people make fun of Americans for having gross food. Fuck me sideways that looks like a prolapsed anus

Enjoy your butthole cancer.

>Craving sweets
>Eat chicken

Ok

The california plonk is the same cultivar of grapes as the french bruv
In this instance, the snobbery is unwarranted

is that a condom wrapped around a deep-fried turd

Wha?

>leave gym
>craving for recreational drugs
>eat broccoli instead

Why junkies still exist is beyond me.

>Mommy! Mommy! Can we have some chocolate?
>Here's some magnesium
>T-thanks

Pizza Hut I don't do

Junior special when I come through

>in 2016
It's the current year guys
>snobbery
Even normies know not to touch anything but French wine, jesus.
>fantastic wine
It's Californian it can be okay at best.

I bought a saveloy on the way back from the gym because of this post you cheeky kent.

Why the fuck wouldn't you just chew ice then?

>cutting for a month
>suddenly craving sweets
I usually dont eat sugary things unless it's fruit, but recently ive been craving sweets like mad. I had a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch (with unsweetened almond milk). And i still want more.

I never, ever, ever, ever thought I'd see a Junior Spesh reference on Veeky Forums

you're not even a snob, you're just talking out of your ass. Napa and Sonoma wines routinely BTFO French wine in blind taste tests, there was even a movie about it. The soil and climate are just better. Spain, Italy, and Patagonia also all produce fantastic wines

fyi normies don't know shit about wine, it's autistic as fuck to actually get into it

>Napa and sonoma
There have been plenty more documentaries of wine tasters spitting out the Californian bullshit. But you wouldn't know a thing about the actual history of winetasting because your a cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6pbZLiLt30

>bread
>nitrogen

this is a fucking troll image

bread is almost exclusively carbohydrates with relatively small amounts of nitrogen containing compounds

>tfw you overdose on granola and mustard

>wake up in the morning
>crave a huge slice of chocolate cake

It's been happening for weeks now, the cravings are always gone after breakfast but they are strong while they last.

filipina GF

i know that feel

i literally did intermittent fasting for a few days and bought a cheese cake and ate the fuck out of it

got to be careful of those negative calories from chewing. You might starve yourself.

>craving: lack of appetite

>he puts ketchup on his fries instead of dipping it
hahahaahahah

Sleeping late.

>tfw can't fit carbon into my macros

being a silicon-based life form is suffering

because having enamel fissures is bad for you