Tell me your experiences with myprotein impact whey. there's a sale going on and i'm thinking of getting 2x5lbs...

Tell me your experiences with myprotein impact whey. there's a sale going on and i'm thinking of getting 2x5lbs, but i'm skeptical
should i or should i not, Veeky Forums

in other words, is the low price worth it? does it taste like shit? is the content of it okay compared to brands like ON?

I have heard good things about the brand. I took advantage of the deal you're talking about (2x5.5lb for $60). I ended up getting some protein bars so I'd be over $70 and qualify for free shipping.

Just look up reviews of the flavors you're interested in. It looks like they give free tracking too, so you can keep up to date when it will arrive. Mine is coming in 3-4 days after shipping off (yesterday).

Even if it ends up tasting bland, it's very cheap. Take a shot in the dark, OP.

I've been taking whey isolate from them for the past months and their flavors are by far the best ive ever had. Their strawberry and salted caramel are the shit. I'm now using chocolate peanut butter which i don't recommend, it's doable but their other flavors are much better.
They came out good in lab tests as well.

Have you tried the toffee? I wanted to get it, but it didn't come in 5.5lb servings.

Literally the best value protein on the market
No shill, just done my research
Buy the big ass bags when they have a sale

thanks lads

had strawbery and tasted delicious. So I got 3 kg of vanilla. Tastes horrific and clumpy as fuck

'Delicious' how? I'm waiting on some strawberry myself. I hope it isn't too sweet or plain.

I try to avoid protein powders, but out of everything i've tried and researched, they are the cheapest and one of the safest

some of the flavors are hit or miss but theres no reason to buy another brand, they barely put anything in their powder

I bought the 5.5lb bags of strawberry(x2), salted caramel, chocolate peanutbutter
If there are any other flavors I need to try hit me up as I'm starting to run low

Do you expect miricales from protein powder? If you're eating a balanced diet Whey is useless.

it was just right. usually strawberry shakes put you off after a couple of shakes due to the over artificial sweetness, however this one was perfect.

I can't say, since I only just ordered from them for the first time. I've heard good things about the mocha, though. I got 5.5lb bags of mocha and strawberry myself.
That's a relief to hear. I'm sure you know exactly what I mean by "too sweet". I've had some GNC protein powders and most of them are terrible.

I hope it will be as good as I've heard.

just don't order the vanilla. it's fucking poison, i swear

Same with the GNC brand vanilla powder. Terrible 'fudge' too.

That toffee pudding, though...really wished they had it in 5.5lb packs for the sale.

no it's not. multiple scientific studies have shown whey is perfectly fine to use and it's a perfect addition to your diet. for me for example I mix it through my oats and cottage cheese for an extra protein for dem macro's. either you eat 4-5 eggwhites or you take a protein shake, the one is more convenient than the other.

Ive bought 5.5lvs of cookies and cream, and 5.5 lbs of chocolate caramel and they taste like SHIT. im convinced they have so much viral marketing

Babby taste buds

I love MyProtein and their prices but toffee is the worst tasting shit I've ever tried. It's cheap as shit because it tastes like shit. I have 2 more 11lb bags because I bought 4 once for 100 dollars. I hate myself when I drink it

I have their Banana, Chocolate and Cookies&Cream ones.

Banana is really nice, Chocolate is a bit to sweet, and Cookies&Cream tastes like drinking liquid sugar.

That bad? I like bitters. Does it taste like straight-up sugar?

I use the impact vanilla and the Milk Protein vanilla.

Like them both, taste good, and really cheap.

no, some of their flavors are just shitty family. But they are insanely cheap and barely have any shit in their products that is bad for you. From what I have tried, I like their maple and strawberry. Usually just get unflavored tho

I use serverel of there products one of wich helps my dick work akkg I have no complaints or regets also they always have sales all the fucking time

My 5kg bag arrived today, this thing is fucking huge. I got Chocolate brownie and it tastes pretty decent, not too sweet. I heard Banana chocolate is also good

>one of wich helps my dick work
w-which would be?

I got the vegan blend for the first time
Pea, brown rice, hennep protein
It actually has a little more protein per serving and still some vitamins and minerals. Arrived today didn't try yet, hope it's good

Got one of the big bags of vanilla. It's okay. Its clumpy and it doesn't taste amazing but it's the protein I want anyway, so as long as it's edible its good enough for me.

never get vanilla. it tastes like shit and is grainy, for some reason. experienced this on my only vanilla bag and read similar complaints on Veeky Forums. not sure if I should give another flavour a try after I am through with this shitty vanilla bag.

this one guy talking about his gf saying his semen tasted like his whey made me think about getting something my gf likes. she is insane for cocos and vanilla, any suggestions?

i'm curious about this too
which flavours are good?

>this one guy talking about his gf saying his semen tasted like his whey made me think about getting something my gf likes
Veeky Forums

what movie is this clip from?

Orderded my first creatine supp today from myprotein. Experiences?

gotcha, user
Assassins (1995)

Seriously? I've consumed like 10kgs+ of mp vanilla wpc, have never had any problems with it

Ordered a 5kg bag of the mocha.
Anyone know if it tastes anygood?

I promise I'm not autistic, but I've ordered a shit load of samples of this recently and wrote down my thoughts on each flavour, this comments too long if i paste here so look at the reply

Been using them for 3 years now.

>mixes well
>flavours are fairly good
>unflavoured option available (saves more money and doesn't taste bad. Tastes like milk when mixed with milk)
>best value for money possible
>their creatine seems good too

One bad point. The pouches are a bit shitty. A lot of times I find the seal comes off and I can't close it. Although they sell empty tubs of varying sizes so it's not much of an issue. It's probably just the way I'm opening them clumsily because of forearm pump and ripping the seal off... but something to consider when making an order.

Don't buy their pre-workout though. It's shit and tastes like shit too.

1/2

Mocha: tasted like a mocha flavoured product (which is a plus) had a small 'artificial sweetner' taste which turned me off a little, I enjoyed it enough but don't think I could work through a kilo of the stuff. Mixed impeccabley in the shaker. Pretty thick with 200ml milk, would go for 250 next time

Peanut cookie: first hit is sweetness, then pure butterscotch tastes, not bad, probably be really good if the sweetness was toned down. Doesn't really taste like peanut at all, all I want is a peanut butter flavour (sans chocolate) for the love of God. Mixed well, not to thick at 250ml milk (I learned from mocha). Could see myself getting through a kg of this, 2.5 would probably be too much of a challenge with the sweetness though

Chocolate brownie: Tasted almost exactly like chocolate ice cream, didn't get much brownie tastes but what does brownie actually taste like anyway. Didn't get any of that horrible artificial sweetener hit which was good, no lumps in the mix but the cocoa does tend to settle at the top if chilled before drank, nothing a quick mix doesn't solve.

Vanilla: taste is mild, almost like just sweetened milk, mixes pretty thick so definitely use 250ml liquid in this, for reference I used 250ml semi skimmed and the consistency was like a frijj milkshake. Although a thick mix didn't encounter any lumps. Because of the mildish flavour I'd probably peg this as the easiest flavour if you just want to neck multiple shakes a day

Chocolate peanut butter: Yeah this was alright, mostly tasted of just chocolate, a lot milder than chocolate brownie though. Could see myself getting through a lot of this, it's a relativity inoffensive flavour.

Apple crumble and custard: this was actually top notch, very surprised at how well the two flavours come through here, very drinkable. Mixed well but created a metric ton of foam which is a little frustrating

I bought the vanilla because it was dirt cheap. It doesn't taste nearly as good as ON double rich chocolate. I will probably go back to ON since I'm not a poorfag

2/2

Chocolate smooth: this is nice, does what it says on the tin really, a nice chocolate taste, not too rich, mixed well.

Pecan Pie: 10/10 did not expect this one to be so nice, my favourite so far, frustratingly I ordered 1kg of chocolate smooth and apple crumble and custard before tasting this, will sure fire get this one next though

Cinnamon Danish: this was also very nice - basically pecan pie with added cinnamon, the only downside of this was that it didn't mix very well, wasn't atrocious but there was the odd lump in there

Stracciatella: by far the worst one I've tried, the taste wasn't terrible but the mix was just dreadful, so many lumps it was almost undrinkable, I just had to pour it down my throat 0/10

Tldr: buy pecan pie it's the shit

thanks for contributing, user

>there's a sale going on
There's a new sale twice a week. basically everything is supposed to be 30% off they just do variations of that all the time so that you get tricked into buying.

Based

kek. But the problem is that taste is so subjective

It's the cheapest place to buy protein so why not?

I don't like any of the flavours because I always end up tasting it for the entire day when i burp or something.
I tried different flavours and some of them are worse than others, I had mocha once and I could smell it when i was taking a pee.

The unflavoured tastes crap but it doesn't have an aftertaste and it's the only one that I got used to after a while, like i don't really taste it anymore.

can anyone tell me what chocolate banana tastes like? is it really sweet?

I looked into the entire taste thing extensively after acquiring my current gf 8 months ago. She swallows and I hoped to increase the amount of bj's by elevating the taste beyond "it doesn't taste like anything, which is awesome".

I had just typed out a fucking novel what I found about the taste of semen but then refreshed the tab by accident. If anyone is interested I can retype, but it might be an elephant.

As I said, I only ordered once so far, and read a similar complaint in a thread I was lurking. Not sure if I should just throw away my bag and order a new one, since they are dirt cheap and it is quite hard to mix using just a spoon and not a blender.

bump

Chocolate, Stevia Chocolate Mint and Strawberry Cream are the shit.
Stevia Chocolate Mint will have you look at protein flavours in a whole new way.

Blueberry & Raspeberry Stevia tastes like shit, would not recomment it.

Reasonable flavour with water, any of them. Still prefer to have to with rice milk.

TL,DR: Buy Chocolate Mint Stevia and thank me later

this thread
>chocolate mint stevia
>pecan pie
>apple crumble and custard
from where do you order? these flavours seem exotic as fuck

Raspberry is their best flavour.
Cinnamon Roll is fine, too.

Their flavours are delicious.
Caramel Chocolate or Chocolate Nut are best.

Should I get a kilo of salted caramel or maple syrup?

if you treat it purely as fuel, then the nutrition labels obviously don't lie.

That said, I heard nothing but good things about them. So last time they had a big sale I bought a couple different flavors. Most disgusting protein powder I've ever tasted. Chalky, horrid, garbage. So much regret. That putrid clumpy Walmart crap is better than MyProtein in my opinion.

But again, if all you care about is what's on the label (as you should), then go for it if the price is right.

I have unflavored, it's good.

Personally i tried chocolate orange, chocolate caramel, chocolate mint and blueberry cheesecake.

Chocolate mint was OK, chocolate caramel is awesome. The two rest was absolute shit.

are you seriously that retarded?

I have the basic chocolate, works, tastes nice and the lab stats check out

All protein powder is fucking gross why would you buy it for the taste

Recently bought 1kg of the chocolate + peanut butter flavour, loving it so far. I wonder what the other tastes are like then if this one is deemed average.

i got their vanilla when it was on sale and while i've never tried another brand's vanilla i will say that i like myprotein's a lot. i mix it up with my milk and oats in the morning and think it's great. definitely not poisonous to me haha

I got the unflavored. It's good. It really does taste like nothing when mixed with milk and dissolves easily enough in a shaker bottle.

What is the DIFFERENCE between Whey and Whey Isolate? I know Isolate is quickly absorbable but it's not that good for a morning protein shake right?

LOL this dude is high af

Bought 4 products to them. It's shit. Their whey and other powders are full of soy, and other dirty shit that I don't like. Flavours are very meh, some are plain disgusting straight uneatable. It's overpriced. They deliver fast though, and have stocks ready, and plenty of choices.
Would not make another command to them.
3/10

>The pouches are a bit shitty.
Yes they are

Cheap, good quality stuff, no amino spiking.

Don't buy the unflavoured one tho, it tastes like vanilla

but its 50% sale, thats when i bulk-order for 3 months

protein is protein bro.. Why make shit so complicated?

I got the chocolate coconut. It's pretty good. Can be really sweet so I mix mine with water instead of milk which I would with ON. I think it's worth the deal

got 2x5lb for 40 bucks.
Vanilla flavor so nothing too special or gross.
Have it with 1.5 cups of milk, sometimes add some powdered nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves with oats.

solid.

I agree with this. Sometimes doesn't mix super well and their pouches are definitely fucked up sometimes but other than that it's good.

My advice is to get the Whey Isolate in Strawberry Cream flavor and mix it with Milk. It tastes amazing. The only problem is it'll cause you to have the most insane shits ever but the gains are definitely worth it. Also I use 2 scoops (50 g) because you don't really get that much protein per scoop. But it's still pretty protein dense (just small servings). They have some tests online about how protein dense it is and how pure that shit is.

Also I bought white chocolate with my friend and he really liked his flavor as well. I think he mixes with both water and milk and liked it. They threw in some extra, free, creatine gluconate with it and that's been good as well. Definitely very happy with it.

desu tho the chocolate ON chocolate whey was the tits and is super good w/ milk. Just too damn expensive. This protein in some cases outranks it in terms of protein purity and density. I think ON is the better product though.

Got an 11 lb bag for 26 bux. Vanilla. Shit tastes better than gold standard but doesn't mix nearly as well. Blender bottles with the little spring ball still don't break it up that good. An actually blender does the trick though, so if you're making a smoothie or shake it's perfect.

DOUBLE CHOCOLATE

is dabes

damn, did they run out of 5.5 whey protein already?
it only gives me the 2.2 and 11 lbs option

From the flavors I've tried
>Cinnamon Roll :Disgusting
>Strawberry Cream: Amazing
>Lemon Cheesecake: Great
>Chocolate Mint: Best Flavour
>Chocolate nut: Got old fast
>Mocha:Passable

What would be the best protein powder to replace whey with? I want to try how my stomach reacts to them. Egg white, soy, pea, something else? I've been using whey isolate for now.

Egg white.

But pretty much all other protein powders are in some form inferior to whey. Just a matter of how much.

Guess I'll order a bag of egg white powder and a bag of iso pro 97 whey then. I need something else for breakfast than whey anyway, because I read a study that the antioxidants in blueberries aren't being absorped if eaten with milk protein. Same thing with tea.
Thanks senpai.

it literally tastes like shit and i've been memed twice now by this poorfag company

poverty powder = poverty taste.

I completely regret buying that garbage, better off buying meat instead if you don't want to pay a little bit extra for something like ON!

why don't you go back to your video games you massive virgin loser bitch
i'm sure your "friends" will be delighted to hear about your virtual adventures tomorrow

Posting in this thread so I don't create a new one uselessly

I struggle building muscle, workout 4 times a week,an hour or two each time,but I stagnate.I'm at around 15% body fat so I started a diet and I think i'm not getting enough protein.

TLDR ; Protein powder worth it ? 180 cm for 75 kg

EAT SON
FUCKING EAT
Protein powder isn't magic, that shit is SUPPLEMENTATION, so first and foremost eat real food.
Now what helped me go from twinkydink to musselslab was making sure I ate at regular intervals and chugging a shake before bed.

I think this thread really just establishes it depends on the flavor. Some flavors are straight up shit but others are god-tier. What did you get?

Banana or chocolate mint?

Jokes, just placed an order for chocolate mint. Did i make a mistake? Whats the GOAT flavour?

I know it ain't magic,it's more along the lines of "I'm too poor to afford a lot of good food"

>mfw

>tfw missed the offer

>Strawberry cream
>Mocha
>Vanilla and raspberry
>Chocolate brownie
which one, Veeky Forums?

Finishing up my second 5lb bag of chocolate fudge, really good. Avoid the vanilla, not good at all. I got it when they had a sale, 15 lbs for $75 but it was only those 2 flavors. Great price for what you get, simple whey protein.

Mydixadril

>Chocolate brownie

It is a bit autistic, but thanks a lot mate. Will consider this.