Ever fucked a Veeky Forums girl, user?

Ever fucked a Veeky Forums girl, user?

I did, shit was cash, best sex as of yet.
But daymn son, those insecurities.

I heard their assholes smell atrocious.

they smell like 1990s protein powder

I did freshman year of college, I was a dyel faggot too
>hit on this tall black qt on the track team a few times
>one night get hammered
>take her back to my dorm
>start taking clothes off (very drunk so kind of hazy)
>feel her quads, theyre uncomfortably muscular
>everything feels amazing otherwise
>she demands I put on music
>only listen to death metal and other weird shit
>put on Suffocation (Effigy of the Forgotten) really loud
>she mounts me
>starts riding, I'm pretty sure my dick is rubbing against a tampon she forgot in there
>pussy kind of smells
>idc I'm still drunk
>the whole time shes grunting like a gorilla
>its kind of a turn off but a turn on at the same time
>cum three times inside of her (was so drunk that I was able to stay hard and do that, idk how)
>third time I cant stay hard, pull out
>she rubs her clit with my hand until she cums
>takes me back to her room
>falls asleep with her hand around my limp penis
>I ran back to my room at 7am after sleeping for a few hours
>was retarded, and never got back with her

Shes a model now, but got knocked up by some fat never lifted a day in his life black dude,

>closed thing i could find to reaction face on this comp

>fitgirls
>insecure
>fatgirls
>insecure
>normiegirls
>insecure
>nerdygirls
>insecure

all women are insecure

fit girls are great to bang. if they don't got long hair though it kind of looks like you're fucking a guy when you're fuckin' them doggy style.

Not as insecure as those woman that define them through their body

>black

>qt

Pick one

One of my exes was into fitness but she wasn't as defined as this other chick I fucked some years ago; her ass was really hard, I could feel all her body muscles, she was like 15% bf which is incredibly low for a woman. It was different from any other experience I had, I'll give it an 8/10 to the whole experience

>is a model now
give us some pics dammit

you stole that line from joe rogan you virgin faggot

Was hooking up with what appeared to be the only girl in our gym that uses free weights, but then she decided she wanted to do a show. Got that way too dark tan and she started getting acne all over her shoulders and back, which made me think she was on gear.

>assholes are made for shit
>surprised it smells like shit

All women define them through their body.

Women don't have the same ability that men do to just write their bodies off and choose not to give a shit. They just can't do it. If they could, "body acceptance" wouldn't be so conspicuously a women's (lack of) movement.

>Women don't have the same ability that men do to just write their bodies off and choose not to give a shit.
Men put more effort in to training than girls do,,,
Most girls look good without having to spend a day in the gym, they wake up looking fucking awesome

>Ever fucked a girl, user?
no

>>shit was cash, best sex as of yet.
>>But daymn son, those insecurities.
>>those insecurities
>>insecurities

How do you think they got so hot in the first place? For that matter, why do you think so many good looking guys have trouble pulling girls for a relationship?

>Most girls look good without having to spend a day in the gym, they wake up looking fucking awesome

That's only true for teenagers, or if you have shit standards. Women get flabby immediately when puberty ends because in their teenage years, they actually have form to their musculature. That fades since most women think muscles are for men, and they end up either super skinny by never eating, or flabby, unless they stay fit.

>All women define them through their body.

and here you are, on a forum dedicated to working out.

everyone is the same. men do this shit just as much as women.

>why do you think so many good looking guys have trouble pulling girls for a relationship?
Lack of women wanting to commit, id say

U must be gay

probably because they dont know what they want
probably because theyll resort to going for some guy in their late teens early 20s for life

>men do this shit just as much as women.
Well...ill have to agree on this one
Its a philosofical debate desu, how one defines oneself and im not keen on getting into that right now

Anyways, Most girls i know dont work out and still look good
I would argue most girls look good and i know this because they can get guys but that proves exactly nothing because its dirt easy getting a bf if youre a girl
Still, ill say that on average a girl looks better than the average guy

Not really, it's an objective truth that black skin is less attractive than white

All this

i did

and im still skinnyfat with a fat stomach

>Objective
>Truth

Say it with me. O-p-I-n-I-o-n

>But daymn son, those insecurities.

yours or hers?

>put on Suffocation (Effigy of the Forgotten) really loud

ahahahahahahaha

How did she not leave the room after this? I can only imagine how it went.

"It's ok, they have two black members, see? The drummer and the guitarist"

>title track comes on
>while you're fucking her hear Frank Mullen growl with a voice like he's choking on mucus
>"How can life after death be more serene than life itself? Effigy of the forgotten..."

You made my fucking night man

I fuck as a Veeky Forums girl. Endurance from cardio helps, and he says dat puss puss is tite so

>the whole time shes grunting like a gorilla

As opposed to the music you put on?

me and my gf got way fitter than we used to be - from slightly overweight couch potatoes to still dyel looking, lean people.

as for sex - shit was so cash. it felt like fucking a completely different person.

You can't help him user. He's mentally challenged.

I've definitely had sex with girls, I hit that vagina hard if you know what I mean.
Who else gets laid? Definitely me, any other sex-havers here? Girls love my penis

Hers

K fag. Enjoy only fucking 0.5% of 12% of all the women on earth

Nah, just not into girls that are darker than my shoe.

Well that was a quote from a mixed friend of mine, but I find it to be true for me too. It's not just blacks, it's pajeets as well. Just never seen one I found attractive, even on the internet. However, I'll be all over a latina or brazilian chick.

If you fucking manage to fuck even 0,1% of all women on earth ill be fucking surprised

I think you got that backwards. Outside of most countries in Africa, Blacks are by far the minority.

Be gentle.

What the fuck is that thing

Did Barack get mad when he found out?

I think shes already preggo in this pic, idk. Still into it. fit amazon black girls is my type now

But out of all the people on earth I think only about 1 in 10 are white. You're forgetting that even countries outside of Africa there are countries where the majority of the population are Asian, Indian, Latino, etc..

That's a tranny bro. She even has the T tattooed on her wrist.

>implying I still wouldn't hit it
Dem hips hnnngggg

Sigh. Definitely has a vag

>he fucks monkeys instead objective beauty

>That's only true for teenagers

Who do you think browses this board

can confirm what OP says

Her forehead is so small
That's unusual on Africans

>he will never have a qt black gf
Why even live brah?

she looks 45

Bang pic related on the reg.
qtazn D1 athlete. Real smart. Cool girl.
She talks shit to me about my body half jokingly. I can't tell.

I'm 6'2 200 prob 14% bf on a cut.
I like skinny girls so it works out.

shes thin as FUCK
>She talks shit to me about my body half jokingly. I can't tell.
confirms fit girls being insecure, even more than normal ones

she's cute as fuck. congrats

see

mf I have no face when it comes to limp dicked faggots ITT afraid of black girls

Hell I'm even into Asians to an extent, but never been with one.

>that little tummy

yum

First gf was Asian qt, swimmer so she was pretty fit

Oh lawd

I let her sit on my face for eternity

What sport is she D1 in with that body?

No I've never fucked a Veeky Forums girl, but I have had one hit on me once. She had a cute face and she was pretty ripped. I started acting more aspie when she would hit on me, so I fucked up.

There is a part of me that thinks she was just fucking with me. I think she was hitting on me because she thought it would be funny....but idk maybe I was wrong.

>not chasing rarities

I didn't get the chance while I was still into chicks. Homo now so won't ever fuck a Veeky Forums chick.

track/lightweight crew

>homo now
What changed???

Guys there is this chick with a fat ass who is always staring at me but she is really shy and keeps to herself. I think that she is into me. How the fuck do I talk to her? I am still a virgin

>How the fuck do I talk to her?
hey bb want sum fuck?

I don't even get how you can have a problem with women if you're fit
Are you just boring people?

Like do you go on tinder and actually talk to girls like "so what do you do for fun" or "what do you study"?

If you're even average looking you can go on tinder and say "ayy bby u wan sum fuk" to the hamplanets and have it work

Yes, but it hurt while having sex

You have two options. Next time you catch her looking at you you say:
>is there something on my face
OR
>I couldn't help but notice you looking my way--my name is user

>she was hitting on me because she thought it would be funny
This is heavy insecurity, senpai. Drop it.

assholes are made for love and licking

assholes are made for licking, user