Qtum gets the Qt's

I've been telling you fucks all week and the last chances are here. Qtum is going to be added to Bithumb. The largest Korean exchange. Qtum's volume is mainly from Korea and has pumped up 20 mil in volume since last night.

>There were leaks/rumors of being added to bithumb
>Confirmed in slack that it is being added to a new "mainstream" exchange on the swap from erc-20 to mainnet.
>Swap happens Oct 4, new exchange will launch with the new blockchain

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Qtum/comments/73dsf3/anyone_in_qtums_slack_who_can_confirm_this_image/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Relevant

Also relevant.
and more confirmation
reddit.com/r/Qtum/comments/73dsf3/anyone_in_qtums_slack_who_can_confirm_this_image/

SKRRT SKRRT

82.39% of qtum's volume is Korean currently and has been largely Korean since it came out. Bithumb is the largest Korean exchange and when xmr was added it hit %150+. This coin is very popular among them.

What are you expecting the price to be? I'm in already with 350 qtum and having very good feeling about it because it has not been shilled here on Veeky Forums 24/7, just like walton before the moon

At least $20 since it has managed to stay pretty near ~$12. I don't like to speculate price but it could get even higher at the peak of the volume pump.

Is this long term hodl or a quick profit for you? just wondering

Hey op I bought during the $10 shill thread ty. Less than 24 hours to go feelsgood

I see long term in it but I'm just day trading a bit right now.

Most of biz is either too stupid to recognize this or bagholding from the bear trend.

Only thing I'm wondering is if were are going to break through 500 sats

Of its bithumb then yes.

I just need to know when to be awake. Setting early blockfolio alerts for 300+. Planning on getting up at 4am to watch the charts. Hate leaving a sell order active on these things

Bittrex is halting trading for 24 hrs to accommodate the swap, I don't think it'll be listed until the 5th at earliest. Monero pumped for several days do if you're already in I think you can just sit back and watch.

im as greedy as the next man but 500k seems unrealistic short term

Good info. Worst case I can just run to my pc at work

LISTING WHEN, exact date PLOX

bittrex seems to be the only one doing 24 hour downtime though, so guess pray nothing happens in the meantime, although binance is doing it a day after bittrex so may not even matter

read

I hope you listened, just getting started.

badass, im buying more

Its going to be UUUUUUUUUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HYPE HYPE HYPE

What if it dumps on me. I've been rekt many times and would prefer to not get rekt again.

Do you even know what bithumb is

wait til tomorrow for peak gains

You can't though, the token swap

Bithumb not confirmed you know, it said top 10 or 5.

Comfyyy

Bithumb is going to take this ath not counting the first candle

NOT COMFIRMED YET, could be a different exchange in the lower rankings

Pajeet I would be my right testicle just for you that it is bithumb. Korea loves this coin. Most of the volume is Korean. You can fuck my sister if it isn't Bithumb

bet*

Nice one, may I join if it aint?

Sure thing the pajeet won't take up too much space

What can we fuck if you're right?

Your wallet since it will empty anyways

ill take that wager sir

ok so 3 holes taken. got 2 hands left boys, who's in?

your sister is going to have such a fun time with us Veeky Forums bros if you are wrong.. do you prefer to watch or are you just going for a nice walk

ok see now you just took this from bantz to gay cringey ass roleplay

I'm going to expect a 60% increase tomorrow, just keeping realistic if I can. All the better if we smash that.

whens the 24 hour maintenance start

Just moved all my WTC to QTUM.

Bithumb is the real shit.

I gained a lot when XMR exploded.

also more relevant