So, guys my son is fairly new to working out. He is currently 15, and a Sophomore in High School...

So, guys my son is fairly new to working out. He is currently 15, and a Sophomore in High School. I started working out somewhere in my late twenties, since I was to lazy. He is around 130-140lbs, and is around 5'11" at the moment. I think he squats around 180lbs so far. Bench presses about 100lbs. Deadlifts 155lbs. Curls about 65-70lbs. He works out at least 3 times a week, if not more. He doesn't care much about his height really, since he will get taller, and most kids in his High School are his height or around there. He is very toned, but doesn't have a ton of muscle. I'm here because he keeps asking me if he will see gains fast since puberty or...if he will take a couple years to make noticeable gains. Other input would be welcomed. Thanks, anons!

How do I get a gf like this who cooks for me?

dood hes 15 if he keeps lifting through puberty hes gonna go places. be a good parent and meal prep for him and make him take zinc + saturated fats for that test increase

You should teach him everything you know.

if you wanna be a really cool parent buy some growth hormone peptides and pin him every night ;)

So, those will definitely help with faster gains?

yeah the human body needs zinc and saturated fats to make testosterone. If he takes more his body might make more since its going through puberty. just like make him 2 or 3 lunches to take to school and the gains will come fast

that lady should really be wearing an apron. She's gonna burn her hot-ass body.

Perfect female body.

Any recommended foods, user?

the countryside

cashews

>my son
I'm way too used to seeing "wife's" in between that..

heres what I eat
for breakfast oats and/or eggs (saturated fats)
Lunch (i eat 2 or 3 ): chicken/fish/beef + fruit + kale/spinach
dinner is same as lunch or ill go out with the wife
if I get hungry in between meals I eat a bag of almonds+dried fruit

Anything else?

Hnnng

Chicken breasts. I mean breast.

Just anything with zinc and good fats in it. You don't want to overdo zinc, you only need about 8mg a day and if you're developing you might need even less.

No, he's mine, but I'm divorced...

Staple foods for maximum gains

Oats
eggs
fish
chicken
black beans
kale
spinach
fruit
greek yogurt
almonds / cashews / peanuts
flax seeds

blue board, wise guy, let's hope mods will keep up there shitty job and not notice you

Put your son on SS + GOMAD/HGOMAD. It's what I wish I would have done when I was a kid. The fact that he's squatting and deadlifting is already a good sign, I didn't do my first squat or deadlift until I was 27.

please dont do this OP

GOMAD is for skellies only, do not do this