Why are you still eating meat dairy and eggs?

The egg industry has already been prohibited from advertising their product as healthy and safe. It's only a matter of time that meat (especially processed meat) and dairy get their due.

Make whole food plant gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6t4tBmbPko8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ud7RkxtO3-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=h6q8E2-Egdo
youtube.com/watch?v=k8SDN4QjEXI
youtube.com/watch?v=-6aAFKlr7hs
youtube.com/watch?v=RtGf2FuzKo4
youtube.com/watch?v=yTUuTXlRo2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8
youtube.com/watch?v=qgy6UPG7Hq0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4595032/
youtube.com/watch?v=KMU6CrlbfVk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3698202/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source?

Dude. Plants are living, sentient beings. A cabbage feels as much fear and pain as a piglet. No matter what course of action you choose, as a human being you can only contribute to the death and overall suffering of all living things on Earth.

>A cabbage feels as much fear and pain as a piglet
Nope
piglet have a brain ? YES
cabbage have a brain ? NO

you are retarded ? YES

anyway meat eaters kill more plants than vegans, so if you really care for the plants stop eating corpses.

To trigger vegans.

you mean to get egg board's cock far up your ass.

what about like fruit flies then? or Cockroaches? Are they okay to eat? Seeing as they have small brains/practically nothing for brains.

Is this the same government that makes cigarettes legal and kinder eggs illegal? Doesn't seem like a great source for nutrition or safety advice.

Oh man this steak that I'm eating at this very moment tastes so good. I can only imagine how scared that cow was as they slaughtered the fuck out of it. There was probably so much blood.

And before you give your sperglord response: Yes, "I'll enjoy my cancer" from my meat. And I'll continue making more gains than you ever will.

i don't know i'm not gary yourofsky, but you must really hate potatoes if your really want to eat cockroaches

I'm not about to enter auchwitz mode vegan fag

I'm just trying to figure out how the number of neurons a living being has somehow makes a difference in when to kill it or not. Basically OP doesn't want to kill animals for food because of the feels.

Helping the environment not roast us all is a far more compelling argument for not eating meat then moralistic bullshit.

Insects are protein based. Potatoes are a starch. Your argument makes no sense.

enjoy your diabetes
youtube.com/watch?v=6t4tBmbPko8
enjoy your short life
youtube.com/watch?v=Ud7RkxtO3-Y
enjoy your man boobs
youtube.com/watch?v=h6q8E2-Egdo
enjoy your heart disease
oh and yeah, enjoy your cancer ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=k8SDN4QjEXI
youtube.com/watch?v=-6aAFKlr7hs

>Make whole food plant gains.
Where?

Literally where are his gains?

youtube.com/watch?v=RtGf2FuzKo4

It feels good to eat meat, and pretty much any garbage I want, I eat lots of different types of meats, I'd say at least 4 types of different animals have to die everyday for me to maintain my pointless vanity and strength, both of which you will never achieve. I'm might get cancer, I might not, if I do the chances it steming from meat is probably just as low as anything else i do. I'm not going to limit my life living eating only lame ass plants and stupid ass beans is for cucks.

when you understand it's wrong to kill creatures who have a cerebral cortex like ours, then you can talk about insects.
it's a joke, and potatoes are 7% protein.

>body dysmorphia

>i love eating cancerous shit, leave me alone

ok.

This is so edgy

it feels good to snort cocain...

>when you understand it's wrong to kill creatures who have a cerebral cortex like ours, then you can talk about insects.
>I draw arbitrary lines in the sand and want you to agree
Nah, I get enough DHA to notice retardation.

>looks like shit
>is retarded
>lives with his mother
>weak as fuck
>vegan
Imagine that.

unfortunately you don't get enough IQ points to understand what i wrote.

So why is it wrong to kill creatures with a cerebral cortex then? What makes them special?

Vegan walnuts and avocados are prohibited to be labelled healthy and safe too

youtube.com/watch?v=yTUuTXlRo2Q

how the fuck can you hit your macros being vegan?

So only mammals then?

Hate to break your fantasy, but it wasn't scared at all. It was dead in an instant.

>Projecting this hard.

samefag

Mad because your shit diet don't allow you to accomplish anything

Vegans are retarded I swear.

The other day near my work they were protesting in front of a new steak joint that opened up right beside a vegan restaurant. During lunch I went for a steak with a coworker to try out the new place. There were about 60 Vegans outside protesting outside of it, so we had to more or less walk through them to get in.
One bitch then shouted "don't go in there!! They're murderers! You're gonna get cancer!"

All the while she was smoking... Smfh.

also
>feet fetishist
>cuck tendencies
>batman (I don't know what does it have to do with anything, but it's goofy)

because you can know exatly that they feel pain and they suffer, stab a cow with a knife and she'll start screaming just like a human will.

that's because they share the same mechanismes that interprates pain.

now you can't be that sure about a cockroach because he don't have a similar brain.

duh

youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8

youtube.com/watch?v=qgy6UPG7Hq0
those are not the majority of vegans.

and they typical vegan is more educated than your average uga booga meat eater.

> He thinks I care about the suffering of beings that do not have the capacity for self reflection

> He thinks I feel guilty for eating mat

> Mfw

There is a vegan at my gym that goes fake tanning after every workout lol

>asked to cite source
>youtube

lots of high school students in here

Nigger just say "protein" instead of "macros" since we all know the idiots of Veeky Forums are scared of carbs and fat anyway

anyway: beans, tofu, green veggies, nuts and seeds, hemp seeds, texturized soy protein, and rice protein which is comparable to whey "protein" and won't give you heart disease

that's like saying,
>asked to cite source
>an internet link.
discuss the content faggot, not where it's at.

Gender studies and liberal arts don't count as education. Also all my fellow engineering graduates eat meat afaik.

Fish nor invertebrates have type C nerve fibers in enough density to register pain.

By your criteria, that makes them okay to eat.

I don't particularly care when a lion kills his prey, or when a bird is hunted by a cat. It's the way nature is built. Why should I feel bad for being evolved an omnivore and indulging in the pleasures that I was clearly designed for?

youtube.com/watch?v=KMU6CrlbfVk

they know what's going on son.

fucking hell this post again? just let other people do them and you do you. vegans always trying to get in everyones business gahdamn

>when you understand its wrong to kill creatures who have cerebral cortex

Bait or what?
>animals also kill other animals for food or just because they are around

>which is comparable to whey "protein"
Why do you lie on the internet?

Anyone else /eatingmeatatthisverymoment/ here?

Feels good.

>pic related.

>He thinks I care about the suffering of beings that do not have the capacity for self reflection
i guess it's fine to kill and eat the mentally disabled too right

>He thinks I feel guilty for eating mat
you'll feel guilty when your dick finally stops working due to clogged arteries

7g of protein. Not 7% protein.

>thinking youtube is acceptable standard source for information rather than actually looking at peer reviewed studies

you gonna just read any blog and trust their facts without source? You gonna just eat up what the news tells you?

you don't hunt your own prey like lions do.
don't pay someone to fatten and kill the animals for your. then i'll have no problem with you.

Meat taste good. I don't care animals. Case closed

Meat: 1 Vegan: 0

LEAVE MAT ALONE

>i guess it's fine to kill and eat the mentally disabled too right
>I don't see any difference between a human and a beast whose sole existence is to be eaten.

it's fine to eat the mentally disabled as they don't feel pain or emotions, you meat eaters eat things we emotions and that's just wrong

How do you cook it so proper? My steaks look like shit.

Pls youtube lil dicky ft brain then pls go

where did i say you can't eat it if you kill it yourself ?

lions don't shop for meat at walmart. they don't have livestocks, actually they kill the weakest/oldest prey, selectively upgrading the quality of the herd.

>Still drawing arbitrary lines in the sand
you are still retarded.

why are you too butthurt to read peer-reviewed studies?

You realize a life was taken so you can have your ebin meme steak?

On top of that you're begging for cancer.

Let thay weigh on your conscious.

Just finished eating a steak but it didn't look that red and delicious.

Mmm! Ass cancer!

>thinking every person on the planet has the time to hunt for food
>thinking animals only target old prey

They also hunt progeny. They also can just straight up eat eggs. And im pretty sure they wouldn't give a fuck about processed meat if they went to walmart, they gonna eat all that shit up including the customers.

We are the top of the food chain. All animals fear humans.

>i eat steaks

I'm sorry, but that video doesn't prove anything.

Animal rights fags project their own humanity onto animals and interpret their behaviors as somehow being a sign of intelligence or of human-esque nature. You can't analyse animals like you analyse humans.

Also, even the smartest animals are really dumb compared to your average human. Chickens for instance are really stupid.

They do not have the capacity for self reflection, that's all. I feel no guilt in eating meat or exploiting million of animals.

you better be a female

Step 1. Prep steak with oil and pepper
Step 2. Make Pan really hot
Step 3. If steak has fat on side, fry the fat till it goes golden
Step 4. Fry steak 45 sec each side
Step 5. Take pan off heat, allow the steak to rest for a few minutes on pan
Step 6. Eat it and weigh on your mind that a life was taken for your meal, just as your lifeless body shall supply beings of the future with nourishment -- smile knowing you have obeyed the natural order of life, and that you have a cheeky steak to eat with some roast potatoes

>looks like shit
explain

That argument is absolute shit btw.

You don't eat kids because they will eventually turn into humans.

You don't eat the mentally disabled because they're fucking humans you dumbass.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4595032/
Did you read it?

Because it shows that plant protein is significantly inferior.

Or are you a Digest-ALL (Vegetarian plant enzyme complex) MRM (Metabolic Response Modifiers) shill?

>mfw corps eaters think that vegans feel tempted to eat meat

kek, it's like showing us a cancerous piece of crap and say hey vegans look i'm eating a cancerous warm crap.

>mfw i'm glad he got a higher death probability. from those awful diseases
>mfw praying for a sudden heart attack for him

He has the appearance of a DYEL turd.

>mfw vegans are actually just sad, insecure frogposters who wish negativity on other people as an attempt to regain some of their lost masculinity

Just go suck a cock ya sissy slut

Probably Mt favourite post of the year so far.

Thanks for that.

And I agree wholeheartedly, steaks are definitely cheeky as fuck.

>mfw there are vegan products that is supposed to mimic the taste and look of meat

>thinking every person on the planet has the time to hunt for food
i don't care, if you want to eat cancerous corpses, go kill it
>thinking animals only target old prey
by definition they do, only the weak get caught. ofcourse there are exceptions but that's the standard.

pic related

How do you know if what science we currently know shows everything a plant can feel?
For all we know, plants are part of a much larger mind of something else. Killing anything shouldn't be tolerated.

But then how do we live? Oh that's right, we have to eat things to survive. It's how it's always been for literally every living thing since the dawn of time. Pain and fear is just a survival mechanic. Animals eat animals, plants 'eat' plants, we eat whatever we can get our hands on.

Take your self-righteous bullshit somewhere else while I enjoy eating whatever the fuck I want

MEDICAL SCIENCE IS NOT PUBLISHED ON FUCKING YOUTUBE YOU DUMB FAGGOT. FUCK OFF.

um plants get all their nutrience from the sun, so um, kindly um, leave please?

Los do you believe climate change is real? Tell me more about your autism, buddy

>I'm sorry, but that video doesn't prove anything.
are you sure or just wasting my time ? so what else is he doing besides crying the death of his friend ? singing him a song or someshit ?

>so um, kindly um, leave please?

Go back to tumblr and stay go faggot

>Because it shows that plant protein is significantly inferior.
except rice.

yes but they don't give you this

>calls everything cancerous without actually providing some sort of proof that all meat eaters will have a 100% chance of experiencing some form of cancer
>still not understanding animals kill whatever unsuspecting, less fit animals are around
>not wanting to stop animals from eating meat

Is your only reason we should stop eating meat because its processed? You just looking out for us? If you are doing that, thanks. Also, go after the tobacco companies, alcohol, all foods that are grown using pesticides, all combat sports, etc.

Most people who study the climate agree that it's a real thing.

>Actual scientist vs conspiratard on an anime forum

I'll pick the scientist

If I ever meet you in real life I'll probably drown you.

wrong study
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3698202/

>all youtube links to provide proof

i dare you to walk into a room full of scholars and present your studies using all these youtube videos.

i want to burn every single corpse eating ooga booga retard and piss on their ashes, deal with it faggot

do it then. No one is stopping you. The only person stopping anyone from doing anything are vegans

can u not post okay

processed meat is supposed to be pretty bad for you btw. Not a vegan, but I've been trying to cut back a little bit and just eat meat I cook myself.

lolololol. Plants converts the suns energy to a usable form of energy, ATP.
However, plants still require water and the nutrients from the soil to survive.