Where were you when Mike Chang took all his scam money and ran?

Where were you when Mike Chang took all his scam money and ran?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ugRUUxr1Gxc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can you tldr what happened to him? i know he's mostly BS so i don't follow him

I don't see how he scammed. I learned some good legit advice from him.

>filename

it's funny, i was literally just wondering whatever happened to him

How is he running? He sold a bunch of stupid shit to retarded normies just like everyone else in the fitness industry, then he stopped. It's not like he was running a pyramid scheme where you pay him one ab today and will give you a six ab return later.

Mike Chang was always an enigma to me. His videos were like a parody of internet scams but so many idiots lapped it up. I hate him because he was a crafty fuck. Whereas there's lots of idiots who give bad fitness advice on youtube they do it because they're stupid, pushing their product is incidental to their channel. Mike Chang went in with the explicit purpose of pushing his bullshit on ignorant teens, claiming that his 'special workouts' (yours for just $99.99) would burn more calories than other or that he had some miracle product that would burn belly fat

He's just left because he's on some 'spiritual journey' or some shit. He probably just sold his stake in the company and is moving on to something else

King of Veeky Forums really made people pay for towrowing HAHA

I'm not surprised, I gotta respect it though, making money off dumb normies is something we all should be doing

Probably the difference between Chang and those retards pushing bad advice is there is a person like Chang directing those retards to push product and telling them the stupid shit to say, where as Chang was both the spokesperson and the person doing the marketing.

Maybe you hate him because you're a doctor?

"Mike Chang ... Six Pack Short Cuts, you can six pack short cut your six pack abs up your ass." -Jason Genova

wat

This is the best philosophy.

It worked because he didn't even acknowledge the possibility that it could have been a scam.

The Wolf of Wall Street said it best
>Their money was better off in my pocket - I knew how to spend it better

I sleep well at night knowing that fools are being taken advantage of

kek

Shouldn't have coughed up the 100 lickaroos, user. You sound so mad.

underrated

he didnt scam, he just used a lot of bullshit marketing that really look like scams

damn and i didn't even realize frank yang was selling anything. sad to see him go

[This comment was removed by the Fitness Mafia]

The new guy is so uncharismatic its really sad. Maybe hes a cool guy in real life I dunno. But in videos he comes across as really awkward. He looks timid and shy. Like I would say he is the cliche maybe nerd dude growing up, but then got buff, but he never got.. "cool". Or again maybe he is cool in real life. But in videos, the handful that ive watched of him, his vibe is just not there.

Say what you what about mike chang, but the dude was always smiling, and his vibe was positive and he didnt look totally awkward every second.

tfw i was subscribed to mike chang for like 2 years and actually did some of his workouts.

Honestly I dont know why so many of you hate him, at least his youtube videos were free and got people like me to move our asses.

More like 2wongsdontmakeawhite lol

RIP Mike Chizzang u will be missed

>a semi buff asian man got me to workout

never knew what it's like to be gay, but i have an idea now user, thanks

Same, looked him up for the first time in years the other day.

"DOCTORS HATE HIM! Find out the secrets health professionals don't want you to know." Etc etc

Based Scooby already paid his tributes

youtu.be/ugRUUxr1Gxc

>i already bought 6 packages