Is it true that deadlifts work your obliques and lower back...

is it true that deadlifts work your obliques and lower back, and doing them is more likely to give you a fridge body type instead of a v-taper?

training obliques = less v taper

if not what does? I want a fridge core too m8

Yes, they do get trained, but not to the extent that would make them grow significantly. V taper is more genetics than anything else.

Why do people not want fridgemode? It looks way more powerful and masculine than v-taper.
>lifting for grills

Arnold deadlifted more than 700 lbs.

and he was a fridge

what if i accidentally train my obliques, can i untrain them?

yeah just do some cardio for a few minutes

yeah bro, just stick to bench presses and curls, and make sure to avoid squats! They kill your v-taper. If you want abs just make sure to do your cardio, and lots of it

squats and deadlifts have been advocated by bodybuilders since the start of bodybuilding. Does pic related look like deadlifts hurt his v-taper?

doing deadlifts actually widened the bone structure of my hips and now i look like a real life goomba. STAY AWAY FROM DIDDYLIFTS

This. I still have a V taper (shoulders are 1.6x wider than core/hips, on a conservative estimate), and do deadlifts. Nothing much, at lmao 4pl8 but the people who are sprout this memes are trolls.

No, I have a v taper, slim waist and I deadlift heavy.

I deadlifted once and simultaneously herniated 8 disks, grew 10 inches on my quad circumference, and developed a muffin top.
Learn from my mistake.

What does it matter? You won't deadlift heavy enough or try hard hard enough for your obliques to grow like that.

What happened to doorbrah?

why does his core look so popped out?

He was also 6'5", which looks good

deadlifts

Keek

i mean basically every fitness model and bodybuilder does them, its purely genetic