Elix

Catch this dip if u can. PANICKERS

I'm not touching that shit I already packed my 2x and I'm looking at fresh new ICOs

for the last fucking time, i'm not going to buy your bags!

done

Nice stash get 20k more and we welcome you to the club

sorry buddy ill only buy ur bags when it falls to 10 cents later this week. Idk how you idiots didnt see the most obvious whale manipulation ever. 400% increase in 2 fucking days lmfao fucking brainlets.

What whales you fucking idiot, this coin has no whales - check its etherscan you stupid fucking rock-headed moron.

For anyone with at least some brains, buy the dip.

the dump is here

i'm going to enjoy seeing bagholders post pink wojaks tomorrow

>Panickers
More like pancakers hehe

Me too user me too these retards will never learn.
getting a little angry bagholder? No one will buy your shit, you broke the very first rule of buying at ATH and this is ur punishment.

Yep lol, the guys buying this "dip" are literally catching a falling anvil. People who don't do their research deserve to lose money, so it's ok.

wtf dude. Even with 15mln supply this is not even 5mln marketcap. It have a lot of space to fly still

>It have a lot of space to fly still

Maybe it does but the recent increase was based on incorrect assumptions, so a heavy correction is inevitable.

Leave these morons with their pink-wojak flavoured dreams alone, they clearly can't distinguish between classic PnD and just buying something with at lease some potential, very cheap.

Of course in the end, this might turn out as a scam or whatever but for the moment, active devs make it look legit. When they post new update and show progress, ELIX will shot much higher.

>dip
it's a
DUMP

Told you all it's a pajeet scam

yesterday you faggots said a 2x was guaranteed. not likely, you literally said guaranteed.

This guy is just dumping before shit gets bad, just look at the charts. it went from 6 cents to 35 in 2 days. GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN YOU IDIOTS THIS SHIT IS GOING TO GET DUMPED.

explain why it rebounds constantly and there are huge buy and sell walls going up...oh wait....

thats what happens when people like you get buying high and selling low. its staying there because people are taking all your money. they will keep it there until the volume dies. aka people stop buying and selling. then it will dump hard

kek retard really hope no one actually listened to this moron and bought the "dip"

It's already back to 5.6k, we'll see who's the moron soon.

saving this for when we reach 10m marketcap

screencapped you fag, see you in a week LOL

already at a nice proffit from the dip. thanks for the panic sells guys. You fell for the fud :\

screencapped your screencap to post it when pink wojak faggot

Just look at your id color. kek.