Sticky wants me to eat ~3000 calories a day

>sticky wants me to eat ~3000 calories a day
Are you fucks trying to kill me?

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG

>waah waah I want to grow but I don't want to eat
get the fuck out

What's the problem?

How about the dangers of a high calorie diet?

200g = 1,200 calories

No op but I just recently moved outfits and just started lifting, but I can seem to eat enough. Can you guys give some good recipes I can make in bulk that are high calorie and biggish carb so its easier to eat. Also if I eat the same things everyday is that ok

Quit whining, bitch. My maintenance is 3100 and I don't even do cardio.

Like what?

Such as?

>Can you guys give some good recipes I can make in bulk that are high calorie and biggish carb so its easier to eat.
>high calorie and biggish carb
>biggish carb

2/10

The pressure on your heart and the wear on your brain over time

Bigger I meant high in carbs, its well known carbs are easier to eat

4000kcal a day reporting in

Variety is good but not necessary
Bread has a lot of calories and is pretty easy to eat, a few slices of pizza will usually be around 800 calories, a large sandwich with sauces can be around 700

Are you planning on not lifting?

I plan on lifting, but there are definitely negative health effects with a high calorie diet

>CMON

The ones you cited are typical in those with a high calorie diet and a relatively sedentary lifestyle, or people who overeat sugar
If your 3100 calories are made up of complete proteins, a good variety of fats, and not too many simple carbs, I doubt you'll notice any adverse health effects

That's not even a lot.

Sticky is a meme OP

>THATS A LOT OF NUTS!

My nigga

kek

You eat 4,000,000 calories a day?
>gotta eat big to get big right babe

*nods*

I consulted a personal trainer some time ago, and he gave me a pretty detailed health plan that requires me to eat 3200 calories a day, mostly consisting of carbs and proteins.

It's almost painful to eat so much, but muscles need the fuel

>not eating 30000 calories a day
not gonna make it bro

>pressure on the heart
nigga what?
do you know what the fuck you're talking about?

Newfag

I'm a manlet who has to eat 3000 to grow. If you're tall you better get used to eating that much cause it's only gonna increase from here.

My restaurant serves a 1600 calorie French Toast hotdog. Italian sausage, french toast batter-soaked bun, maple syrup, bacon and powdered sugar. Easy to eat, easy to bulk. DO IT!

C'MON.

>Pizza

Go back to planet fitness.

kek is this bait?

You dumb nigger. A high calorie diet doesn't kill you. Going over your TDEE will kill you.

Brah build up to it. Don't just double your caloric intake. Increase it in increments weekly.

What's macros do you suggest for a skinmy fat 188cm 85kg ~20% bf person?

Been counting calories for about a week and I'm eating 1.8k calories - 2.5k on a given day.

>tfw cutting and desperately want to eat 3k a day

Sure, fatfuck

5'11 170 lbs 12% bf. Stay mad, skelly. Try actually working hard in the gym and maybe your TDEE would be high too.

Yes this is indeed

Just smoke weed dude. Or if you're against smoking in general just make your own edibles

Make your own lasagne. Learn how to make a bolognese sauce. Cover it with a good cheese of your choice (non of this shredded shit in a bag). Basically all carbs, and the sauce and cheese make it calorie dense. Lasagne is also a god-tier food in general. You're welcome

That sounds terrible desu. Why would you eat that instead of an actual breakfast?

The reason you fail is your almonds aren't activated

Stream that film if you're so great.