How do I achieve aesthetics like these? I have calisthenics available, nothing else

How do I achieve aesthetics like these? I have calisthenics available, nothing else.

My current build. I'm very skinny, but I'm curious as to how proportional I am by the current looks. In general I'm looking to Grecian aesthetics. Is it possible with my body?

Sorry for shit quality.

Do calisthenics then

Height is 182cm, weight 71 or so kilogrammes btw.
Yes, but I'm curious as to whether Grecian ideal is achievable in reality.

What is a good starting calisthenics routine?

All greeks injected test up their bumhole so no you cant achive this without test.

When will this meme die
It's like saying fucking boipucci is gay. (^:

You won't ever look like a Greek statue, no one will, but of course it is possible to emulate Greek aesthetics. Focus on a very strong core, especially obliques, and neglect your chest (in relation to modern bodybuilding) - OHPs are probably fine, bench press will size up your chest too much.

I'm mostly trying to emulate that, I'm very well aware that Greeks statues are idealised.

How do I into Adonis belt?

So push-ups would be enough for chest? My chest is probably my weakest muscle group anyways.

What are some body builders that tried to approximate Grecian ideal? I've heard of that one German pioneer in bodybuilding, but I think he looked more Herculean than the typical Greek statue, although he did have some impressive proportions, so I imagine I should look up to him.

>Ohp
Remind me what that means.

Thanks for advice so far tbqh, I was bit averse to posting here because of my skeleton status.

Over

>OHP
>"Remind me what this means"
> Implying you ever knew
It's getting warmer, isn't it?

>What are some body builders that tried to approximate Grecian ideal?
Look at early bodybuilding. Before a big chest and low waist was the ideal people went for, it was a Greek aesthetic.

OHP means overhead press. I have no idea about body weight programs, but I think it might be possible. Although you're of course missing squats and deadlifts, two core core (heh) exercises. Try /r/bodyweightfitness

Ohp = overhead press

Not the same guy but I'm looking to emulate greek aesthetics as well right now but the largest probably for me is not having "thick" arms (biceps look 2d straight on) and fat because on a bulk

No bully.
Ah, I see. I'm not Anglo, so exercise names aren't as obvious. I should acquaint myself with the proper terms. When in general did that break towards the more modern building happen?

How much I'm missing our either of those? I have access to an open body of water and I can swim, so I guess it could help me generally.

Is it any good? I don't really use reddit.
Thanks m9.

How is your progress? For how long you've been trying to achieve that?

calisthenics + good diet

Adonis belt = weighted planks, front levers, etc

Read the sticky u fucking idiot

I will look into those .
>Implying I haven't read most of it
No, I'm not interested in SS and gomad

you can build that body with pullups and dips

once you can do 12 bodyweight of either of those start doing them weighted with a backpack (use salt, sugar, or whatever you have)

>how do I have the aesthetics of a Greek god without learning the basics?

I'm sure >>>/reddit/ has better advice for you

Just that? Sounds easy enough .
wew

try doing 5 sets of pull ups and 5 sets of dips per workout three times a week

also try to do some levers and some calisthenics bullshit so you can have fun with this shitty routine

you should go to the gym after some months though, but you can progress with only pull ups and dips if you make them weighted and do more sets if you get advanced

Alright, I'm set for now.

I got nothing available for now, not at least until the next summer, so I will content myself with just that. That's a whole year and a year can bring lots of progress, I think.

I might try and acquire some free weights or something and look into possibilities of that, but I'm a poorfag.

This has been highly helpful.

How do I Greek Aesthetics? Am I too tall?
> 6'5" 205 lbs

Cut down bodyweight.

Be chiseled out of stone xf

I've been doing it for too long for the amount of progress that I have. Lifting for about a year now doing bro splits for the first 9 months with little progress due to shit diet, but now doing SS with a tighter diet where I actually try to hit my macros