Who else here is going to spend the rest of their lives alone?

Who else here is going to spend the rest of their lives alone?

It's feel time. Tell us all about your feels.

Lift on brothers and feel with me.

Me
I'm just not built for being liked
And being ugly also doesn't help

>tfw no gf

> You'll never make her get excited and write down "date with user" on calendar while thinking about you all night
> that incredible smile will never be for you
> She'll never hear you knocking at the front door and coming rushing over to answer it, stopping quickly by the hallway mirror to double-check that her hair is set perfectly in the pony-tail she knows you love
> She will never hang out with you after a tired, stressful day that made her sad and just hug you and put her face in between your arm and chest and breathe deeply and fall asleep on the bed (this is all before you guys are officially dating and are still friends) and then she wakes up an hour later groggy eyed and looks up at you deeply in your eyes and she says "user, I really like you" and you swallow in your dry throat and choke out "I really like you too" and she moves up your body to face level and you two finally kiss deeply and she drifts back to sleep again but this time with her face in your neck and you hear her mutter "I love you user, I always have...." and your eyes get all wet but you hold back tears because you don't want her to know how much this means to you.
> You'll never be able to give your life to someone who could take advantage of your opportunities
> You'll never get the chance to show someone how much you want to give, even if you don't know how to receive
> You'll never pleasantly surprise someone who initially underestimated you or wrote you off
> You'll never be able to speak without feeling like you're just bothering someone
> You'll never understand what it feels like for someone to want you to come somewhere, to have someone be content or cheered by just your presence
> You'll never make someone happy
> You'll never know what it's like to have someone really value you. To love you.

>find tick on lower back
>no mark but it probably bit me
>look up symptoms of tick-borne diseases
>"fatigue, muscle soreness"
fu....

>Starting grad school soon, looking for a prof to take me on so I can get tuition covered
>My program doesn't offer any assistantships so I start wildly mailing around
>One shows interest after seeing my CV
>He's perfect. We have the exact same research background, he's been published since the 60's, and he has been working at the university for decades so he has mountains of funding
>Asks what I want to do, how much I want to work, and when I want to start
>Stress levels go up
>Get sick the same day
>Sleep 14 hours
>Wake up
>Feel like shit, can't lift
>Sit at my computer and type a response saying I want to work with data analysis, database management, or paper writing but I'm open to anything
>Send it but worry that I was too specific. Go back to bed.
>He responds the next day with "Sorry your interests and our needs don't quite mesh"
>Panic
>Get like 10 people, including a couple PhD holders, to read his response and judge whether or not he responded like this because he hates me or maybe I was too specific and he doesn't have that kind of work available
>Everyone tells me to respond and ask what his needs are
>Anxiety explodes
>Work out like a maniac the last three days lifting, running, and rock climbing
>Type out like 30 response emails and edit them profusely
>Finally make a finished one
>Go back to send it to him and see that he was CC'ing people on his emails to me and this makes me even more nervous
>Fuck it, I send it anyways

This was two minutes ago. Fuck man he was probably just trying to reject me without saying directly that I suck.

After he inevitably shoots me down tomorrow and makes me look like an ass I'm gonna lift a fucking mountain, bros. My autistic brain can't handle this kind of social navigation.

Happiness is an unattainable goal for many of us.

fuck having a girlfriend. most girls and relationships don't last anyways. you're not actually sad because you don't have a girlfriend, it's something else. try to fill your time with meaningful hobbies rather than surfing 4chin and wallowing in your own loathsome about not having what you don't really want.

plz respond

One time at a really bad low I wrote somewhere "I love being depressed, I love my depression" over and over and it was still the most satisfying thing to come from my mind in a long time.

Last night on a run, like suicide by soundgarden came on, and it felt really profound. i wasn't particularly sad, but it was an insightful moment.

I am the stupidist man on the planet.
>Be me not even as good as physique as I am now
>Be extremely timid autist fag
>Have 7/10 girl mad for me I have had much hotter girls go after me but she was compassionate and great personality's
>Also beta male fag trying to get another girl who was 9/10
>to make a long story short I fucked up
>9/10 ends with this huge tatted guy who honestly looked like he wanted to beat my ass every time I've seen him
>7/10 tall girl ends up with manlet
>Can't get it off my mind every time I lift I lift harder thinking one day I will see her again and this time be jacked
>But I haven't seen her in 3 years and know I like to myself saying I am lifting and getting jacked for my self
>I feel like shit just thinking about how that manlet was plowing her tall nice ass

as long as you have bis you are never alone

musclefriends 4 lyfe.

i just saw a girl i havn't seen since grade 7, i changed a lot cause of puberty (in a good way) so i dont think she recognized me, but i fucking suck at small talk so i didnt want to talk.

im literally going to die alone because noone in this world will hold my hand and talk to me instead

>tfw yawned in between sets today and immediately heard women laughing

Holy over reaction Batman

>tfw no ugly gf

Me. Not necessarily alone but never putting my trust fully in these hoes. So no marriage and most likely no kids unless I get rich

>go outside once a week for groceries for the past 7 years
>gotta deal with these normalfags on Veeky Forums who say they're lonely even though they work a 9-5 or study in college and socialize on weekends with their friends but just because they dont have a gf they act lonely

Gym yawns just happen bro it's like a fart. fuck those cunts for laughing they'll cycle out like all the other women anyway.

aww man

>tfw accidentally saw myself in the mirror today

I want to die.

I hate this pasta. It makes me want to cry.

>tfw zyzz made it and was finally happy
>happiness cost him his life
>whats the point of trying to be happy if it just kills you?

I weighed myself today and wanted to cry when I saw the number. Lifting is great, but diet matters more for losing all this fucking fat.

would you rather live 50 years in pure misery
or 5 years as a sick kunt

I'm not fat, just ugly

>only able to feel happiness before and after lifting
>fucking cunts trying to chat me up while I am in my 20 sec of inbetween set break.

man wtf

>you see the qt grill on a daily basis and know that she will never be interested in you
>you are just awkwardly playing with your phone during breaks because you don't know how to socialize
>you never go out to party because it just feels forced

Y-yeah it's fantastic

Im both. 233 lbs, 5'10, with bitch tits. The only thing I've got going for me is the fact that I can lift heavier than 95% of the people in my commercial gym, not that it matters to girls.

My girlfriend has downs. But she's cool.

i mean, being alone isn't so bad.
i can do whatever i want whenever i want.
it's a fair trade for always being lonely

>> She will never hang out with you after a tired, stressful day that made her sad and just hug you and put her face in between your arm and chest and breathe deeply and fall asleep on the bed (this is all before you guys are officially dating and are still friends) and then she wakes up an hour later groggy eyed and looks up at you deeply in your eyes and she says "user, I really like you" and you swallow in your dry throat and choke out "I really like you too" and she moves up your body to face level and you two finally kiss deeply and she drifts back to sleep again but this time with her face in your neck and you hear her mutter "I love you user, I always have...." and your eyes get all wet but you hold back tears because you don't want her to know how much this means to you.
how's middle school, user?

>finally talking to a woman
>asked her if she wants to do something sometime
>she agreed and wants to go bowling
>euphoric at first then realize I'm a complete loser with nothing to offer
>afraid she'll find out and decide not to talk to me anymore

Once she leaves me it'll take me a while to get over her, but I'll be okay. I don't plan on having kids, so I'll die relatively alone, but I'll keep having regular partners.

I used to stress myself over not having a gf when i was in my twenties

Now im 35 and i couldnt have a better life.

All my friends that i was jealous of because they scored hot chicks and married them?
They drown in work they dont like to feed their family, they cant go to the gym anymore because their kids need to be driven to soccer practice or the doctor or to a friends place. They all have gotten out of shape, their wifes look like shit, im fairly sure they have sex less than once a month and they all have given up on their childhood dreams.

Meanwhile i only have to work four days a week for my business, i still have a nice body for a 35 year old, i own a motorcycle and am free to do what i please. Yesterday an old friend ditch me last second because his kid didnt feel good or whatever and he had to stay with her and watch frozen. He texted me five times during the movie how much he hated it. I just went on a motorcycle tour instead.

Dont marry bros, its a meme

No spoiled brats jumping on my stomach in the morning when i just want to use the weekend to reload my batteries for the shitty ass job i have to feed those brats.

>am i looking into my future?

im 26 and bought a motorcycle last month. already have a car paid off as well. my relationship ended 2 months ago and im >tfw no gf but at least im not supporting a fucking kid

Bro, you are making it. You are nearly there. The only thing you are doing right now is putting yourself down. If she didn't think you hadn't had something in common then she wouldn't he agreed to do something.
So basicly don't fucking shoot yourself in the foot

jesus christ get this /r9k/ shit off of here.

>earning money in your future
>not getting women