How do you guys find the will to move forward when everything sucks because you've managed to make every single bad...

how do you guys find the will to move forward when everything sucks because you've managed to make every single bad decision possible and you wake up and lie in your bed for hours on end wishing you were dead every morning

If you're at rock bottom then you have no where to go but up. Getting in shape and not jerking off every chance helps as well.

i don't know user, that's what i try and tell myself but the future just seems fucking awful

if it seems awful do something to make it less awful. If your normal routine sucks break your shell and do something else you wouldn't normally do like that seinfeld episode

but what if i fail again and it's all a waste and after 4 years it's all the same. i'm back in my parent's house working another dead end job with nothing to show for

It's nobody's problem if you don't hate yourself enough to do something about it.

>but what if i fail again and it's all a waste and after 4 years it's all the same
Don't know until you try, and if you try at least you did something other than sit and mope about it.

just be glad you weren't born a women in Thailand and have become a living cum dumpster just to survive.

Dude you have A/C , an internet connection, free time, and probably a vehicle....why the fuck do you think you made EVERY bad decision? Dumb motherfucker.

>wonder if I'll find the will to lift tomorrow
>find this thread
I feel right at home

at least you didn't watch your mom die on the floor in front of you 2 weeks ago

fuck you. i envy you.

fair.

anything you do in the morning that helps you get out of bed? i think that's my biggest problem. the first thing I think of when I wake up is all the negatives and I don't know how to stop this. been a problem for years too, not like it's something recent

Damn dude. Didn't think I fucked her that hard

i am tracking your ip and having you convicted of manslaughter when i kill myself

yiff in hell

Well a job helps get me out for a big reason, dunno if you work or not but any job can help. Then I just think about friends and stuff I know, hell I didn't have any a bit about since I moved across the country, but I kept trying different things and made some over a few drinks or two.

Also facebook some hobbies in your area see what is going on

because you are (probably) young and if worse comes to worse, you can move away from it all and start fresh. there is always a last resort option. that is what I use to keep pressing on

i work evenings but still my morning routine is basically

wake up at 8 am
lie in bed contemplating everything wrong with my life until about 1 pm
get up, eat, shower, shitpost, get to work by 3 pm.
go back to bed around midnight.

haven't even been to the gym in a few months, which is the worst part.

people who wake up ready to go amaze me

>haven't even been to the gym in a few months, which is the worst part.

So you are basically locking yourself in your room as if it is a jail cell and complaining your life is pretty shit?

The answer is staring you in the face dude.

Assess what you think life is. What you think you should be doing, what you should have by this point in your life, how successful you should be. Then say fuck that shit.

To quote Monty Python, "You come from nothing, you're going back to nothing. What have you lost? Nothing"

If you have no reason to continue living, just do whatever the fuck you want.

Start juicing and dealing drugs, nothing is off limits. Do whatever would make YOU happy.

I did the same. Get up and do something about it. If you spend time doing something productive then it will eventually make your life better. It's all about tomorrow.